Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It showed that Pat chooses to stay with Krit rather than with Por...lol. Next epi, Por's gonna get tied in a rope and be thrown down a build. That's what he gets for sleeping with a mafia's sis. :lol: .
Now it my 7 times dl esp 6, my dl only complete like 10mb or less than that LOL. I wonder if anyone upload esp 6 in megaupload yet, I think I will the rest of my night just dl this esp. LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm thinking of uploading it mega soon.lol... The scenes of Pat and Win were cute too. Man, Win is hot!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm thinking of uploading it mega soon.lol... The scenes of Pat and Win were cute too. Man, Win is hot!
That be great, because it 10 times I dl esp 6, right now I having a headache, I'm on break from dl Mafia Tee Ruk esp 6. LOL. Thank in advance if you thinking of uploading. Wonder if Peaches going to upload esp 6 in megaupload, maybe it up tomorrow.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thank! I dl it tomorrow, very tired right now, can't hardly open my eyes. If there were a kiss from Chakrit, I think I will feel better. lol:D
What time is it where you live? I guess you should catch some sleep then because I won't be done with this until another hour.lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
What time is it where you live? I guess you should catch some sleep then because I won't be done with this until another hour.lol.
It almost 1 a.m. over here, which I told you that I woke up at 5: 30 a.m. on Fridaywhich today is Saturday because it pass 12 a.m., I have to woke up the next 5 hours, so I'm going to sleep, good night Kristy. I will dl Mafia Tee Ruk esp 6 tomorrow for sure, LOL.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! goodness Kristy & Tinah...go get some sleep...LOL..i guess Mafia Tee Ruk fever hasn't hit me yet..but wen it does...eheehee...i'll pills to take me to sleep.LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, I think Kashie meant Prisna. I guess he confused you with Prisna nor, tinah? lol . I'm just waiting for some good scenes between Krit&Pat. That's all :lol: .

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The scene he kiss her cheek before go to work was so cute. and the scene she trip and fell on top of him & she sat on his lap was so cute too. but i was so piss the part he order her not to go outside for 1 week & she ran off & cry in her room. gosh! i wanted to slap that lily girl and punch him in the face for taking that lily girl side. but i was so satisfy the part she talk back and push that lily girl. yeah that was fun to watch.but what? in the next ep. show he in wedding clothes with lily? he is going to marry her? but sweet the part he said the girl i love ,there is only one person ,that is you...aawww.. i can't wait for next ep. but funny they tie por up and gonna throw him down because he slept with mafia's daughter. 555+

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, that was totally funny... Yeah I know. Can't believe Krit would go and marry Oh. How is he suppose to get with Pat then since he's actually getting married with Oh. Man!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Turns out, Por and Pitta actually didn't sleep together o_O. Pitta framed Por... Man, that girl.

Only 8 epi left of Mafia Tee enjoy :( .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Episode 7's preview looked really good... Sad too... Confusing also, but good. Dramatic!!...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, i love your animated banner of chakrit/pat!..i havent got the time to watch the recent epis yet. im getting lazy now lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
opps! i meant prisna of course...eheehe...well tinah shows how much kashie loves you eheehee..

episode 6...i dunno..everyone wuz getting on my nerves...freaking Pat makes up a lie to go see Por...Por freaking mess around w/ Pitta..meannie..Pitta's annoying..chakrit gets annoying later on in the episode w/ Oh...but tat's wat Pat gets for still having left over feelings for Por..argh! but then at the end...LOL..it wuz all good w/ tat bed room scene of Chakrit & Pat...eheehe..he's such a pervert..the way he looked at her..and did u girls count how many times he tried to kiss her in tat one scene...THREE TIMES!! i counted..LOL..ehehee...they betta do a lips on lips kiss in tis lakorn somewhere..w/ all tose teasing from Chakrit..if there's no lip kissing scene i'll get mad...eeek!

Kristy ur banner is soo cute..i wanna do tat scene w/ Chakrit!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The scene he hug & kiss her said he love her was sad&sweet. Gosh! why they have to write the story like this pra aek has to marry that lily girl because of his dad's promise. i hate it! i can't wait for next episode. it looks very good. i feel so sorry for nang aek. the dialogue she said let me go ,i want freedom and show them hug looks very sad. i feel sorry for Mint too he love nang aek a lot. Pitta is annoying frame him so he will marry her that's so pathetic. next episode i probably will shed some tears. heheh...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. Kashie counted, but I didn't... Yeah, the end of epi 6(trip scene) was awkwarddddd. Krit was looking down at Pat and wow...Kinda freak me out but the part after that was better/cuter.hehe... Next episode is gonna be sad :( . Pat looked like she was drunk though. Man oh man.hmpp!

thanks tinah&kashie.hehe.