Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yup, yup! I thought that the plan Pitta used was kind of lame. She wanted him that badly to frame him. :lol: .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
My lord! lol I'm watching th part where Krit forces Por to write a letter and it is hilarious!!
Krit's like "Write down everything you do did to my sister and say out loud too." Por's writting then Krit's like "Write down how many times you've raped my sister too.". Por's like "How am I suppose to know I didn't have anything with her!". Krits slams his hand and says " You have to know!". Por's like " Well, I really don't know!". Krit lets out 3 fingers and Por's like "Hey! That's too much! Ii couldn't have been that much!". Guy's about to pull out a gun and Por's like "Okay! I've raped Teuy Yong...ahah...". Krit points out 3 fingers again. Por "3 times."... I can't believe that they would make it 3.lol!

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
haaa thats so funny, thanks for the translation kristys, wow, now i get why por face is like that, i can;t wait to watch the next part because the preview looks really good!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy up..i counted...excatly 3..eheehee..juz like wen i counted the kisses in Ban Bajatorn...LOL...ah. miss tat lakorn too...

wow! did u girls see episode 7 alreadie?? wait up for Kashie nahh...argh!

preview of episode 7 looks soo sweet...w/ chakrit whispering in Pat's hear that she's the only woman he loves..i tink i would melt if i was her..yesss! melt into his arms..eheehee....and he looks soo cool dogding tat bullet...ahhh! he's soo fast...

myx

sArNieZ
this lakorn is soooo goooood! :spin:
every good idea is Jammed up into ONE single Lakorn. this one.
there should b more lakorn or drama of this kind.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I got disc 1&2 of this lakorn and havent even started watching it yet; after reading all your comments i think i;m going to start tonight; sounds good :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
My lord! lol I'm watching th part where Krit forces Por to write a letter and it is hilarious!!
Krit's like "Write down everything you do did to my sister and say out loud too." Por's writting then Krit's like "Write down how many times you've raped my sister too.". Por's like "How am I suppose to know I didn't have anything with her!". Krits slams his hand and says " You have to know!". Por's like " Well, I really don't know!". Krit lets out 3 fingers and Por's like "Hey! That's too much! Ii couldn't have been that much!". Guy's about to pull out a gun and Por's like "Okay! I've raped Teuy Yong...ahah...". Krit points out 3 fingers again. Por "3 times."... I can't believe that they would make it 3.lol!
I think that part was hilarious too, Pitta is really good, I can't believe she would trick Por, lol.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i just finish watching part 8 and it was really good but i was wondering could anyone translate what pat was saying to chakrit when she was drunk!
so far i'm really loving this lakorn can't wait to watch next week episode.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm upset with Krit though. Man, just marry her. She's ready to marry you right now!! She gave you her heart already, but oh no! You just have to with Oh's way. If Pat hadn't got all drunk, I bet Krit wouldnd't have done a shit! His mouth says love, but his actions are... That's why Pat will go back to Mint. Hmmpp!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm upet with Krit though. Man, just marry her. She's ready to marry you right now!! She gave you her heart already, but oh no! You just have to with Oh's way. If Pat hadn't got all drunk, I bet Krit wouldnd't have done a shit! His mouth says love, but his actions are... That's why Pat will go back to Mint. Hmmpp!!
Is that esp 8?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat's down on the sofa...
Pat-"Hey! I'm hurt, you know!"
Krit-"I want you to hurt so you could have some sense in yourself."
Pat-"Right. I don't have any sense. I'm crazy. I'm just your 'nang bum leur. I'm not perfect like your soon to be wife, Lilly."
Krit-"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the Lilly thing before. You have to understand though that it was a promis made by the elders when I was small.. I had no clue of it before."
Pat-"Now you know. Just let me go."
Krit-"No, I'm not letting you go. I love you"
Pat-"Don't try to trick me. I' dont believe you."
Krit-"I never lied to you. I love you. Listen to me!!"
Pat-"I don't believe it. A mafia's word of love has no meaning. Let me go. I want freedom. Please? So you could marry Lilly without me being there. I don't want to feel anymore worse than I am right now."
Hugs...
Krit-"Don't cry. I promise. I will take care of this... I promise..."

Cries,hugs, cries, hugs.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
The look on Oh's face was not friendliness when Chakrit asked to be just friends. I think she got something up her sleeves. She has the pure evil look like she's coming up with a new plan to get rid of Pat. I can't wait for next week's episodes.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, her eyes were like... I'm ready to kill some one kind of type.lol. Yup. Episode 8 already. It airs 3 days that's why.