Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, I'm a member there :) . yeah, I'm planning to do that. I don't have all of them though. I deleted them.lol. I'm gonna make new ones will all of my fav. scenes :wub: . There are a lot so I'm gonna do them seperately or else my com. will crash for sure this time O.O .

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
LOL you mean 50 ja b. Lhong Ngao Jun is 113 pages LOL ... too bad girls here aren't big spammers like we are at spicy hahah we would be having 300 plus pages per lakorn
*cough* *cough* girls here need to open up and comment lol, but than again, only a few girls at spicy comment, not much compare to here, its only between 3-4 people that made those 100 - 200+ pages :lol: :lol: than some that generally drop by once a blue moon to post a few comments or pages asking questions -_- :p *cough*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*cough* *cough* girls here need to open up and comment lol, but than again, only a few girls at spicy comment, not much compare to here, its only between 3-4 people that made those 100 - 200+ pages :lol: :lol: than some that generally drop by once a blue moon to post a few comments or pages asking questions -_- :p *cough*
Yep Yep ^___^ but at least there the comments go snap snap hahaha I think the girls here are too shy... booo lol if they weren't so shy then this forum would be so active ^__^ But it's ok I was like that once too, but compared to before now I see new faces posting comments here on sarNworld well new names w/e LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. It's not impossible if we keep this up... only if p'prissy was here.lol... spicy gets a lot of posts because most of the time they/ we're going off topic.lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i'll post the ones that i have then..eheehee...yeap! Nothing is Impossible..Kirsty my love..let's prove them wrong..eheehehee...argh! i heard they're not accept anymore members @ spicy..but seriously Kristy remember the last time i asked u..i've never received my confirmation e-mail...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol. It's not impossible if we keep this up... only if p'prissy was here.lol... spicy gets a lot of posts because most of the time they/ we're going off topic.lol.
Oh no no, its all useful information and somewhat related, you just gotta read and have the actual interest and you'll understand ;) :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! u can argue ur way of relations...eheehe..like this relates to tat which reminds me of this which takes me back to the time where this happened and i saw that..and it was once mentioned on that one show by that one person...which brings me back to this topic..**wink**

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
About Spicy, yeah, they're not accepting new members right now. I mailed you again last time and I told you that it might be in the junk pile or something... Anyways, want to contact an admin? She's right here talking.lol. Phew<--- Spicy admin.lol... Aww. I can't believe you actually saved them.lol. I'm going to be done with about 14 of them by sat.lol. So many scenes.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh no no, its all useful information and somewhat related, you just gotta read and have the actual interest and you'll understand ;) :p
chai, chai.lol. tae mun wian bpai won ma tee derm eek. :loool: . a lot of posts for one topic too.lol.

yeah, Kashie! Let's show them our love! lol

ImCool

sarNie Egg
Thanks pink juliet for the re-cap! awww i just love these two!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeap! i guess u are a bad searcher..either tat or i'm a bad director..eheeehehehee here's the link

http://forums.t-intermedia.com/index.php?s...=14657&st=0

ekk! Kristy...i've checked my mail..my inbox and my junkie...nada...OMFG! 14...wow! kashie' gonna be stealing some...eheeheheehe can't wait can't wait :p
i'm the bad searcher.lol. didn't put much effort to it :lol: . thanks for the link :D . hmmm. my sis's post was there, wonder why she didn' collect and pixs and tell me...hmmm. trying asking the admin then... yup, yup. 14. all cute. i'm going to do rainbow colors.lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wonder why she didn't tell u either..well..we all have our reasons..okay...Kristy..i'll be waiting on tose Mafia Tee Ruk Eye Candies...thanx for the help Kristy..i PM phew...eheheeheh

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. hopefully they'll do something about the mail confirmation... god! my back hurts and now the wrist hurts as well :( . see you later, have to leave...*yawns*.