Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeap! kristy ur lilo scenes are disturbing my computer..but ahhh! i luv them..soo many good scenes...i hope u dun mind me using some of them okies...eheheehe

uh-huh..it takes a while for the hmong version 2 finish...LOL..but i like it tat way..makes me feel like i'm watching the whole ting ova again..u know the waiting...eheheh

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aWWw my baby lost weight!!!!!! But with him losing weight he matches well with pat now. Krit can really carry off that mafia look. *cough* if you want his movie. *cough* his xxx scene.
[off-topic]
OMFG! i thought u were juz messing around wen i saw tis a very long time back...WHOOOWW! wuz totallie unprepared...i almost fainted...well i screamed reallie loud for a while..eheheeheheeh :spin:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. I don't mind :lol: . yeah, it was disturbing my com too. Too many gifs in one page and then pop! that's why i had to put them in seperate posts so it would be better.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
[off-topic]
OMFG! i thought u were juz messing around wen i saw tis a very long time back...WHOOOWW! wuz totallie unprepared...i almost fainted...well i screamed reallie loud for a while..eheheeheheeh :spin:
what's this all about? chakrit losing weight? he is a lot skinnier, but i hope he doesn't fatten himself! not handsome.

[off topic-about tik]

omg! i was watching aom and his lakorn all over again and when it came to where he went to hug aom at the train station, it kinda zoomed out and wow!! tik has some ass!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie i used them b4 u even gave me the okay..eheehee

Tik LOL..wat the? hmm..now i need to go back & look..eheehe..but u know who had a reallie nice buttom...P'Ken Theeradeth..i'm sorrie...it's juz soo noticable..esp in Nueng Nai Sueng...LOL...and tat one picha he took for IN magazine...w/ him stretchin'..danG! tose jeans were made for him!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

Tik LOL..wat the? hmm..now i need to go back & look..eheehe..but u know who had a reallie nice buttom...P'Ken Theeradeth..i'm sorrie...it's juz soo noticable..esp in Nueng Nai Sueng...LOL...and tat one picha he took for IN magazine...w/ him stretchin'..danG! tose jeans were made for him!!
I should go check neung nai suang out then.lol. but for now i'm saying tik has it.lol.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wow. that's pretty fast... you live is australia? that's exactly where hunny lives.lol. wonder if you guys know each other.
oh really? So katia and hunny also live in Australia? i never know, i'm also live in Australia lol, so yeah nice to know that we're living in the same country. So which state are you living? I lived in Melbourne, Victoria and is half chinese/khmer so i watched thai lakorn dubbed in khmer lol. So yeah we should get to know each other more lol.

Yeah Kristy here in Australian, the dubbing is very fast, that is a bonus, otherwise i can't stand for the waiting lol especially if i know there'll be a good lakorn that i want to watch, just like Mafia Tee Ruk. Yeah Mafia Tee Ruk is done with the dubbing a few days ago and i'm going to hunt it down tomorow night just after my very last exam, so that i can assure my enjoyment as best i can without worrying about my exam lol.

Wow we're in the 70 pages already, so please keep the thread alive everyone. Is it Mafia Tee Ruk is in the third place after Kon Rak Game Payabaht? Kon Rak Game Payabaht was a very good lakorn as well, i love chakrit and kob there also. Do you think we can top it though? I'm highly doubt it cuz Mafia Tee Ruk is ending already, sad :(

dhan9

sarNie Adult

wow, kristy and Kashie, can't believe you guys really did take notice on those bottom? Hmm i don't usually notice that much, so P'Ken had a nice button? to be honest, i watched some of his lakorns before with janie and then recently the one with Aom, yes he's a very good actor, but i'm not really into his style lol, so i'll just stick with my chakrit only, i don't think i can ever fall for any other p'ek than chakrit, well "my heart had no space for someone else" plus only one chakrit had make me become that crazy so i don't know how crazy i would get if i'm into more of P'ken and P'tik lol, so nuh just one P'chakrit for me should be enough. Hmm just want to know, so does P'chakrit has a nice button or not, i watched many of his lakorns but didn't take much notice on it, i just know that he got some, but would you consider it as a nice one or just average lol? Maybe i'll go back to take a notice on that then in his previous lakorns.

sunisa

I love this lakorn.It is so good and I like the chemistry b/t Pat and Chakrit.I did not watch it in Thai.But I decides to give it a chance when someone uploaded on youtube in khmer.I was addicted to it.It was so interesting,hilarious,and sweet at the same time.I only watch up to episode 4,so I can't say much about Pitta and Por.So far I think they're cute together.My sis also like it too.Both of us didn't watch it in Thai,but I told her to watch it with me after it came out in khmer.

thuy

sarNie Egg
wow, kristy and Kashie, can't believe you guys really did take notice on those bottom? Hmm i don't usually notice that much, so P'Ken had a nice button? to be honest, i watched some of his lakorns before with janie and then recently the one with Aom, yes he's a very good actor, but i'm not really into his style lol, so i'll just stick with my chakrit only, i don't think i can ever fall for any other p'ek than chakrit, well "my heart had no space for someone else" plus only one chakrit had make me become that crazy so i don't know how crazy i would get if i'm into more of P'ken and P'tik lol, so nuh just one P'chakrit for me should be enough. Hmm just want to know, so does P'chakrit has a nice button or not, i watched many of his lakorns but didn't take much notice on it, i just know that he got some, but would you consider it as a nice one or just average lol? Maybe i'll go back to take a notice on that then in his previous lakorns.
True, true...I love p'Chakrit the most from all pra eks :p Tik, Por and Cee are also cute, but p'Chakrit is the best actor of all of them. He can portray so well the love scenes and I can only melt :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oh really? So katia and hunny also live in Australia? i never know, i'm also live in Australia lol, so yeah nice to know that we're living in the same country. So which state are you living? I lived in Melbourne, Victoria and is half chinese/khmer so i watched thai lakorn dubbed in khmer lol. So yeah we should get to know each other more lol.

Yeah Kristy here in Australian, the dubbing is very fast, that is a bonus, otherwise i can't stand for the waiting lol especially if i know there'll be a good lakorn that i want to watch, just like Mafia Tee Ruk. Yeah Mafia Tee Ruk is done with the dubbing a few days ago and i'm going to hunt it down tomorow night just after my very last exam, so that i can assure my enjoyment as best i can without worrying about my exam lol.

Wow we're in the 70 pages already, so please keep the thread alive everyone. Is it Mafia Tee Ruk is in the third place after Kon Rak Game Payabaht? Kon Rak Game Payabaht was a very good lakorn as well, i love chakrit and kob there also. Do you think we can top it though? I'm highly doubt it cuz Mafia Tee Ruk is ending already, sad :(
lol Trust, with our high spirits, we'll top it ;)

seems like most people are from australia here

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i mean. who could not notice it.lol. it was right there and to reject seeing it would be wrong :loool: ... chakrit does make you wanna stick with him forever... there's just that something about him that ken and tik doesn't have :spin:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I love this lakorn.It is so good and I like the chemistry b/t Pat and Chakrit.I did not watch it in Thai.But I decides to give it a chance when someone uploaded on youtube in khmer.I was addicted to it.It was so interesting,hilarious,and sweet at the same time.I only watch up to episode 4,so I can't say much about Pitta and Por.So far I think they're cute together.My sis also like it too.Both of us didn't watch it in Thai,but I told her to watch it with me after it came out in khmer.
yeah, yeah! you should totally keep on watching it. its gonna grow on to you like crazy... i know p'prissy and i were... then later kashie.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. susie, you really liked her from mae krua kon mai, huh? lol that lakorn was ok

yeah, the ending was ok. not too bad, but they could have added more.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

yeah! i notice tat a lot of ans are either from Australia or The United States..as for Kashie..eheehe..she lives in the US...

70 pages..yeap! Mafia Tee Ruk is in third i tink...Stefan & Kob's lakorn ish in first...Kol Ruk Game is in 2nd and Mafia ish in third!...we betta watch out for Sawan Bieng...hey! anyting is possible...

did you see the ending yet?