Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, kristy and Kashie, can't believe you guys really did take notice on those bottom? Hmm i don't usually notice that much, so P'Ken had a nice button? to be honest, i watched some of his lakorns before with janie and then recently the one with Aom, yes he's a very good actor, but i'm not really into his style lol, so i'll just stick with my chakrit only, i don't think i can ever fall for any other p'ek than chakrit, well "my heart had no space for someone else" plus only one chakrit had make me become that crazy so i don't know how crazy i would get if i'm into more of P'ken and P'tik lol, so nuh just one P'chakrit for me should be enough. Hmm just want to know, so does P'chakrit has a nice button or not, i watched many of his lakorns but didn't take much notice on it, i just know that he got some, but would you consider it as a nice one or just average lol? Maybe i'll go back to take a notice on that then in his previous lakorns.
[off-topic]
can't help it...esp P'Ken in Nueng Nai Sueng...the type of pants he wuz wearing...it helped lotx..LOL...ehehehee..Tik is not in the same league as P'Chakrit for me..only P'Ken Theeradeth and P'Krit..but P'Ken is hurting Kash soo much these dayz..but i can't help but love him...he just seem to be such a down to earth person..wat a sweet-heart..but P'Krit i'm uncertain of how he'll be in real life...but i adore and admire his talents...umm...P'Krit & his bottom?...let me get back to you on tat one..LOL..

juz in case someone is wondering...here's tat picha of P'Ken i wuz talking about [ those jeans were soo made for him!]

and here's comes P'Tik's Kristy [i guess you can compare..LOL]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG! Kashie! Those pixs are totally showing all.lol. Man... Just look at them... I still say that Tik has it better though, anyone wanna agree with me?.lol.

Sawan Bieng is gonna get it for sure.lol. it's alreay in the 30 pages section and it hasn't even aired yet.lol. As long as we keep this up, I hope Sawan Bieng doesn't beat us.lol.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with u nong kristy, tik is just a lil better. wow dhan9 i'm also form melbourne, Vic! so where exactly in melbourne, god we are like so close to each other. Man we prob even seen eachother but never noticed..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i agree with u nong kristy, tik is just a lil better. wow dhan9 i'm also form melbourne, Vic! so where exactly in melbourne, god we are like so close to each other. Man we prob even seen eachother but never noticed..
oh really Katia? are you also from Vic, in what suburb then, i think you should know where i'm living, i lived in Springvale, the busiest suburb with all those asian markets and restaurants. So tell me if we're really closed to each other but never know, so that we may share some lakorns arounds one day, and you also watched khmer dubbed thai lakorn right?

ok back to P'ken and P'tik, wow those pictures are really trying to show their bottoms lol, now i can compare with p'krit and i think he also got a nice bottom just that i don't have the picture to show, cuz i don't know how to show it cuz i have it in the video lakorn lol.

hmm i'm excited to see the ending of Mafia Tee Ruk tomorrow night lol. cuz my exam is tomorrow morning and once i finish i'll have all my time for my hot Mafia, hmm i'm getting there lol.........

katia

sarNie Hatchling
[sorry bout being off topic]Do u mean the chemistry exam???!!! I have it tomoz as well. Springy huh! i go there so often! my god prob i have seen u then. I live in the eastern suburbs, mitcham to be precise.

No i dunt actually watch lakorns dubbed, cause i can understand thai. Sumethimes i get the dubbed version for me mum to watch. We so should meet up one day. LOL About chakrit ken and tik. if i was to choose look wise, i have to say tik is the hottest! charming wise it'll go to Ken! and talent and brother love, chakrit. [That's just my opinion though] and is your name really dhan?

I love this lakorn, mafia tee ruk. The ending ep nearly made me cry! and i dunt usually cry in lakorns. so what's it called in khmer...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
totally p'katia :( . surprising you guys live near each other.lol. that's kinda awesome... dubbed versions are kinda weird. i mean, the voices are so... O.O . wish the best of luck for both of you ont he exam :D ... wonder where kashie lives.lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! Kashie! Those pixs are totally showing all.lol. Man... Just look at them... I still say that Tik has it better though, anyone wanna agree with me?.lol.

Sawan Bieng is gonna get it for sure.lol. it's alreay in the 30 pages section and it hasn't even aired yet.lol. As long as we keep this up, I hope Sawan Bieng doesn't beat us.lol.
LOL..i'm sorrie i juz brust out laughing looking @ the pichas again... :lol: ...i dunno...i still have to stick w/ P'Ken..cuz if you would observe..in the pichas P'Tik is kinda sticking out his butt to exaggerate it..and P'Ken is juz stretching...plus P'Tik's love handles are not tat acttractive..on the other hand..i want to put on hands around P'Ken's body...how i wish i was Noi Bussakorn..

hmm....we seriously need to make a "Most Disscussed Lakorn of Sarnworld" thread..and put the top 5...argh! but not sure if Sarn would let us..eheeheh..i'm okay if Sawan beats Mafia..cuz honestly i love P'Ken lotx [eheheee can you tell?] along w/ Ann T...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh really Katia? are you also from Vic, in what suburb then, i think you should know where i'm living, i lived in Springvale, the busiest suburb with all those asian markets and restaurants. So tell me if we're really closed to each other but never know, so that we may share some lakorns arounds one day, and you also watched khmer dubbed thai lakorn right?

ok back to P'ken and P'tik, wow those pictures are really trying to show their bottoms lol, now i can compare with p'krit and i think he also got a nice bottom just that i don't have the picture to show, cuz i don't know how to show it cuz i have it in the video lakorn lol.

hmm i'm excited to see the ending of Mafia Tee Ruk tomorrow night lol. cuz my exam is tomorrow morning and once i finish i'll have all my time for my hot Mafia, hmm i'm getting there lol.........
eek! i'm excited for you to watch it too..juz watched closely wen Chakrit ish watching tat one korean drama..i thought tat scene was sooo adorable!!!

Chakrit's bottom..honestly i dun pay his any attention..i'm alwaise staring @ his face and his hands...LOL..but from now on i guess i will start along w/ looking at his eye bags..thanks Kristy...

choke dee w/ your exams okay..my finals are coming up next month..eheehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
totally p'katia :( . surprising you guys live near each other.lol. that's kinda awesome... dubbed versions are kinda weird. i mean, the voices are so... O.O . wish the best of luck for both of you ont he exam :D ... wonder where kashie lives.lol.
true the dubbed versions are kinda...eeekk..but some are reallile good..for example..i totallie love the Hmong dubbed for Buang Bajatorn the dubbing was superb...along w/ the dubbing of Oum Ruk..the guy tat dubbed for Ken was soo dramatic...it was perfect!

LOL..Kashie lives in California kah...ehehe..and where might Nong Kristy live?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
LOL..i'm sorrie i juz brust out laughing looking @ the pichas again... :lol: ...i dunno...i still have to stick w/ P'Ken..cuz if you would observe..in the pichas P'Tik is kinda sticking out his butt to exaggerate it..and P'Ken is juz stretching...plus P'Tik's love handles are not tat acttractive..on the other hand..i want to put on hands around P'Ken's body...how i wish i was Noi Bussakorn..

hmm....we seriously need to make a "Most Disscussed Lakorn of Sarnworld" thread..and put the top 5...argh! but not sure if Sarn would let us..eheeheh..i'm okay if Sawan beats Mafia..cuz honestly i love P'Ken lotx [eheheee can you tell?] along w/ Ann T...
Who would not tell, Kashie.lol. it's like not being able to tell how much a freak i am of pat.lol. if no one noticed that, i think they must be blind or something then. You're obsessed with both guys.lol. I just can't tell who you're in it more for, ken or chakrit lol ... to me, ken is such a cutie! such a gentleman. on the other hand, chakrit is a bit mysterious... i like it when things are mysterious lol

i'm pretty sure sarn wouldn't mind but don't do it till we're close enough to beat kob's.lol.

if you want ken so bad... use rak ra kah.lol. like what noi did in her previous lakorn.lol.too bad there's isn't a real thing or else...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
eek! i'm excited for you to watch it too..juz watched closely wen Chakrit ish watching tat one korean drama..i thought tat scene was sooo adorable!!!

Chakrit's bottom..honestly i dun pay his any attention..i'm alwaise staring @ his face and his hands...LOL..but from now on i guess i will start along w/ looking at his eye bags..thanks Kristy...

choke dee w/ your exams okay..my finals are coming up next month..eheehe
thanks for what? lol yeah... i don't really pay attention to his physical appearance... it's the acting i'm into lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
true the dubbed versions are kinda...eeekk..but some are reallile good..for example..i totallie love the Hmong dubbed for Buang Bajatorn the dubbing was superb...along w/ the dubbing of Oum Ruk..the guy tat dubbed for Ken was soo dramatic...it was perfect!

LOL..Kashie lives in California kah...ehehe..and where might Nong Kristy live?
totally.lol. i tired one of it in some sort of dubbed language(most likely to be either khmer or hmong)... it was an r scene... but it didn't sound like one... it sounded like the girl wanted it more than to let go :loool:

Ahh! Cali too. richmond/el cerrito. what about you p'kashie?? kinda awkward calling kashie p'kashie.lol. oh yeah. 1 question, is kashie really your name?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ken does look hotter in the pixs though... i mean... he's just stretching, yet... i want to smother him so badly!!...aw man. now i'm out of sour strips :( sia jai laew.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken does look hotter in the pixs though... i mean... he's just stretching, yet... i want to smother him so badly!!...aw man. now i'm out of sour strips :( sia jai laew.
I agree that Ken look hotter in that pic. Love the way he stretching, drool. Tik had all that junk in his trunk. hehe

dhan9

sarNie Adult
[sorry bout being off topic]Do u mean the chemistry exam???!!! I have it tomoz as well. Springy huh! i go there so often! my god prob i have seen u then. I live in the eastern suburbs, mitcham to be precise.

No i dunt actually watch lakorns dubbed, cause i can understand thai. Sumethimes i get the dubbed version for me mum to watch. We so should meet up one day. LOL About chakrit ken and tik. if i was to choose look wise, i have to say tik is the hottest! charming wise it'll go to Ken! and talent and brother love, chakrit. [That's just my opinion though] and is your name really dhan?

I love this lakorn, mafia tee ruk. The ending ep nearly made me cry! and i dunt usually cry in lakorns. so what's it called in khmer...
wow katia, how do you know that i had chemistry exam? Yeah i done it already, so happy but i could have done it more better if i put more time and effect into it, but i can't help it lol, cuz chakrit is so..... :drool: that i can't help but i still watch Mafia Tee Ruk even during my exam period lol. Right now i'm about to start watching it, may be ending it late tonight or tomorrow.

about the dubbing, no i don't mind watching the dubbing khmer cuz in here the dubbing is very good, i mean the p'ek and n'ek voices and the rest of the casts all have nice distinct voice, i mean solf and clear, not like the dubbing in USA where i heard that the dubbing is not very good and those voices i can't stand even the lakotn is good. So yeah i'm consider to be lucky here cuz the dubbing is very fast and very good quality. The Khmer dubbing title is just exactly the same as the Thai title Mafia Tee Ruk, My beloved Mafia. Most of the dubbing titles are translated exactly like thai title, so that's why i said that in here the dubbing is good, cuz they tried to keep everything the same as the original one. Only the theme songs they replaced by Khmer songs, but i also love that khmer songs( it actually taken from a chinese song but they made it into khmer) , it's very romatic. I noticed that only the dubbing of Thai CH 7 that they keep the original thai theme songs, the other channels such as CH 3 and CH 5 they replace the thai theme songs into Khmer songs, i don't know why, but at least i get to hear the origianl thai theme songs from CH 7, because i found that CH 7 theme songs are the best, just like the theme songs in Plenp Pa Fa Lom Dao and Buang Ba jathorn, just love those love/romatic songs.

Well for me Chakrit has everything lol, the lookwise, talentwise and charming, no one can replace him :wub:

Oh my name? no dhan9 is just my username i used at school, so that i don't have to remember too many. My real name is Dalin, but you guys can call me Amy. cuz that's what everyone called me, cuz Dalin sounds like Darling, i got teased by many people, that's why i had to use my nick name, Amy. So what about everyone else names? Katia, Kashier and Kristy? are those all your real name? wow you three are all starting with the letter K, three K,K,K huh? just want to say that, it's very nice to get to know you guys and that we can shared our feelings and comments together. Opp! sorry for being so off topic here....,hope everyone don't mind, sorry.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
I like the name dalin, it sounds very nice, so can i call you by that? My name is katia, but my kambo name is Sopheak. i use to watch lakorn thai dubbed when i was little, and yes i have noticed that they only change channel 3 and 5 theme songs. i used to get so mad, cause most of the time the songs dunt even match the movie! dalin, i only started watching thai lakorns in thai for the last year nah, wasn't that long ago. Trust me when you start watching in the original voice, you never wanna get back to the dubbed version, cause it sounds so fake, as you already know the real voice....

hmm im also a fan of 'plen pah lom dao' i have this lakorn in both khmer n thai.

So mafia tee ruk is called mafia tee ruk in khmer huh, that's unusal, usually the khmer dubbed always comes up with longer and more meaningful titles... My mum wants to watch so i guest i need to pay springy a vist and get it for her... I thought you were in year 12 thats why i took a stab n guess that u had a chem exam, cause all year 12 in vic will set the chem exam tomoz....including me.

it would be great to get to know you nah, 'jong dow yum bai now springvale jer mouy katia dey?' lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wow katia, how do you know that i had chemistry exam? Yeah i done it already, so happy but i could have done it more better if i put more time and effect into it, but i can't help it lol, cuz chakrit is so..... :drool: that i can't help but i still watch Mafia Tee Ruk even during my exam period lol. Right now i'm about to start watching it, may be ending it late tonight or tomorrow.

about the dubbing, no i don't mind watching the dubbing khmer cuz in here the dubbing is very good, i mean the p'ek and n'ek voices and the rest of the casts all have nice distinct voice, i mean solf and clear, not like the dubbing in USA where i heard that the dubbing is not very good and those voices i can't stand even the lakotn is good. So yeah i'm consider to be lucky here cuz the dubbing is very fast and very good quality. The Khmer dubbing title is just exactly the same as the Thai title Mafia Tee Ruk, My beloved Mafia. Most of the dubbing titles are translated exactly like thai title, so that's why i said that in here the dubbing is good, cuz they tried to keep everything the same as the original one. Only the theme songs they replaced by Khmer songs, but i also love that khmer songs( it actually taken from a chinese song but they made it into khmer) , it's very romatic. I noticed that only the dubbing of Thai CH 7 that they keep the original thai theme songs, the other channels such as CH 3 and CH 5 they replace the thai theme songs into Khmer songs, i don't know why, but at least i get to hear the origianl thai theme songs from CH 7, because i found that CH 7 theme songs are the best, just like the theme songs in Plenp Pa Fa Lom Dao and Buang Ba jathorn, just love those love/romatic songs.

Well for me Chakrit has everything lol, the lookwise, talentwise and charming, no one can replace him :wub:

Oh my name? no dhan9 is just my username i used at school, so that i don't have to remember too many. My real name is Dalin, but you guys can call me Amy. cuz that's what everyone called me, cuz Dalin sounds like Darling, i got teased by many people, that's why i had to use my nick name, Amy. So what about everyone else names? Katia, Kashier and Kristy? are those all your real name? wow you three are all starting with the letter K, three K,K,K huh? just want to say that, it's very nice to get to know you guys and that we can shared our feelings and comments together. Opp! sorry for being so off topic here....,hope everyone don't mind, sorry.
Interesting facts.lol. Amy, you post a lot. I have to take my time reading all of it.lol... My name is Christina, but everyone calls me Kristy and that's my username :lol: ... I want to know if that's Kashie's real name too... Maybe Prisna is P'Prissy real name.lol. Wahh. Now P'Katia is gonna speak in her language, huh?