Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
don't even mention the jeans here. her legs are so small that they look like chicken wings. then chakrit is the hungry beast that's going to eat it. freaks me out that pat might break her bones one day.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup . she too tiny shouldn't wear anything tight like a jean it was like walking chop stick but she got a cute/adorable face she need some Bic Mac at least 5x a day but other den her size i think she a pretty good actress for a newbies .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
:loool: so true about the walking chopsticks

trust me, she eats a lot.lol. she can't grow though. she had a lot more skin before this. i saw some of her old pixs. too much work and not enough time. :D .

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat is only like wat? 21..22...give her a couple more years...she'll start to grow..and then.goodness she'll be a goddess..LOL..juz like her pra'ek in Mae Khrua Kon Mai...juz give him a couple more years to be more built and define..can't wait to see him @ age 28..LOL

true..true...i dislike her jeans soo much...wat was wrong w/ her clothes in tis drama...she looked soo cute in Mae Khrua Kon Mai..esp the first esp..w/ her @ the airport...argh! watever..still enjoy the drama though..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm very hard to choose because both lakorns, chakrit did his best lol, actually chakrit always perfome to his best, it's only depend on the storyline and the role that the director gives to him. but for me if i choose, i think he'll get nominated for Sang Soon, (even though i enjoyed Mafia Tee Ruk more cuz i'm into more of the sweet/romantic type lakorn) because his twin roles are just totally opposit/difference and is very hard but chakrit still manage to play both roles very well and so realistic, he's such an amazing actor.
for me i'll rather have him get nominated for Sang Soon..cuz he juz rocked both of his characters!!! but maybe Mafia Tee Ruk might be a bit more popular...either way he betta get noimated @ least..hmm..i wonder can he be nominated twice since Aump got nominated twice last year from both roles of her twins....snaps...tat'll be someting for Kashie 2 enjoy!

myl

sarNie Egg
I love watching Thai lakorns but the thing is that I don't understand Thai, and so I don't watch it that much. But somehow I got onto Mafia Tee Ruk, and I've been hooked! I don't even understand what's going on! hahaha! But I know for sure that I've fallen in love with Chakrit! hahaha... I actually thought he and Pat made a great couple... on occassion he did seem to treat her like a kid though, but overall, he was smitten with her, and it was cute. I loved this movie! I wish there were more Thai lakorns with subtitles. I hate it when it's dubbed b/c sometimes the movie gets cut, and the translation is just not as good. Gosh! Did I say I love this drama? hahaha!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I love watching Thai lakorns but the thing is that I don't understand Thai, and so I don't watch it that much. But somehow I got onto Mafia Tee Ruk, and I've been hooked! I don't even understand what's going on! hahaha! But I know for sure that I've fallen in love with Chakrit! hahaha... I actually thought he and Pat made a great couple... on occassion he did seem to treat her like a kid though, but overall, he was smitten with her, and it was cute. I loved this movie! I wish there were more Thai lakorns with subtitles. I hate it when it's dubbed b/c sometimes the movie gets cut, and the translation is just not as good. Gosh! Did I say I love this drama? hahaha!

LOL..gal u're not alone my dear...i understand about 5% of wat they're saying...LOL...tat's all...and welcome 2 the club...the chakrit club tat is...LOL :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
totally true. it's one of the best!! dubbed ones sound very gay... no offense. it ruins the whole moment.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat is only like wat? 21..22...give her a couple more years...she'll start to grow..and then.goodness she'll be a goddess..LOL..juz like her pra'ek in Mae Khrua Kon Mai...juz give him a couple more years to be more built and define..can't wait to see him @ age 28..LOL

true..true...i dislike her jeans soo much...wat was wrong w/ her clothes in tis drama...she looked soo cute in Mae Khrua Kon Mai..esp the first esp..w/ her @ the airport...argh! watever..still enjoy the drama though..
omg. i forgot how old pat is... i think she's 21 or did she turn 22 this year? forgot... anyway, kashie, i thought you weren't going to watch mae krua.lol. you did?

wow... nat as 28! i think he'd look awesome!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg. i forgot how old pat is... i think she's 21 or did she turn 22 this year? forgot... anyway, kashie, i thought you weren't going to watch mae krua.lol. you did?

wow... nat as 28! i think he'd look awesome!!!
i tink she turned 22..her b-day wasn't too long ago i remember u celebrating it..eheheeh..shame on you gal...but shame on meh..i dun know Chakrit's age nor b-day either..theirs still dispute ova it...argh!

no i didn't watch it yet..i'm planning to though..i juz watched episode 1...and saw him picha of Nat...goodness..@ 28..my mouth would be watering..i would be like wat...26 or 25 then..tat's scary...LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So happy this lakorn is dubbed in khmer by mayura. Right now I'm watching Pat and Krit, Pat and Nat, and Ta and namfon lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i tink she turned 22..her b-day wasn't too long ago i remember u celebrating it..eheheeh..shame on you gal...but shame on meh..i dun know Chakrit's age nor b-day either..theirs still dispute ova it...argh!

no i didn't watch it yet..i'm planning to though..i juz watched episode 1...and saw him picha of Nat...goodness..@ 28..my mouth would be watering..i would be like wat...26 or 25 then..tat's scary...LOL
lol yeah. shame to me. :lol: . too sad we don't know more info about him.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So happy this lakorn is dubbed in khmer by mayura. Right now I'm watching Pat and Krit, Pat and Nat, and Ta and namfon lakorn.
that's nice p'prissy. now you get to understand everything^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nope! I haven't!! Kashie, you have it?! Where'd you get it? My heart is still pounding for that song... Faints...

Could someone refresh my memo? Noy said that there was a lip scene at the end of MTR. Is that true? As far as I can remember, I only saw a cheek one... Am I right?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Call to P'Prissy, call to P'Prissy!! P'Prissy PNPA is having a artwork contest and Hunny told me to invite you. Do you think you can do it? There are 3 categories. Wallpaper, banner&avatar, and a 800x200 banner for the forum. It can be Pat or Por, either one. It's not due till Dec. 30 of 2007. Do you think you can do it, P'Prissy?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Eheeheh...got it from the lovely Leila from T-Intermedia who got it off the lovely teedee here on SW...MY GOODNESS I LOVE THE FULL VERSION...like the part after where the song wuz always cut off it soo cool...the song alwaise makes me tink of P'Chakrit...i want to hear him sing it...LOL

OST Mafia Tee Ruk [Full Version]

wat? a lip scene...are u serioius..i doubt it..cuz if there wuz i'm prettie sure i wouldn't have missed it...kashie will be rite back...