Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
did she mean this one..it wuzn't reallie a lip tingie..it wuz like half cheek/ half lip...angle kiss..eheehehe

but ahh! i seriously didn't see the bloopers! LOL..wen chakrit forgot his line he started to do a lilo dance...tat wuz totallie cute...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Eheeheh...got it from the lovely Leila from T-Intermedia who got it off the lovely teedee here on SW...MY GOODNESS I LOVE THE FULL VERSION...like the part after where the song wuz always cut off it soo cool...the song alwaise makes me tink of P'Chakrit...i want to hear him sing it...LOL

OST Mafia Tee Ruk [Full Version]

wat? a lip scene...are u serioius..i doubt it..cuz if there wuz i'm prettie sure i wouldn't have missed it...kashie will be rite back...
Here at SW? Nice!! I'm going to dl it now!!

That's what I thought too. If there was a lip scene, none of us could havce missed it.lol. I went back and look though. The scene where they say "kiss the bride, kiss the bride", then Krit kissed Pat... Kinda look like it was on the lips. *blushes* .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
did she mean this one..it wuzn't reallie a lip tingie..it wuz like half cheek/ half lip...angle kiss..eheehehe

but ahh! i seriously didn't see the bloopers! LOL..wen chakrit forgot his line he started to do a lilo dance...tat wuz totallie cute...
Yeah!! It was this one that I saw.lol. I think she meant this one too.

Yup, the bloopers were funny.lol. Krit srating dancing. :loool: .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Kashie, I think that would be a bad idea for krit to sing.lol. I can't even imagine it. :loool: . He's good at everything else, but don't try to sing.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The song is so awesome!! Where he goes... "Wan tee meud mua mong........ Hai chun bpen kon pa ter pon mod monggg onngggg".... So awesome!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I swear!!! The song is just too aweseom when he says that line!! It breaks my heart to know that we got the song after the lakorn ended :( . Sad... Awesme though!! So cool that I'm crying right now!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kashie, I think that would be a bad idea for krit to sing.lol. I can't even imagine it. :loool: . He's good at everything else, but don't try to sing.
ah! P'Krit isn't bad @ singing Kristy...lets give him a try now should we?...LOL..i still wished they would have spoken chinese or at least had some chinese speaking ppl in Hong Kong :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah!! It was this one that I saw.lol. I think she meant this one too.

Yup, the bloopers were funny.lol. Krit srating dancing. :loool: .
ahh! maybe we'll see someting in their next lakorn...eheheeh..**cross-finger**

i know he wuz soo cute...wahh..makes me wanna dance w/ P'Krit now..eheehehehe...esp. under the moon @ midnight...tat way we'll be together forever <--- LOL recap from Kol Ruk Game Payabath... :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
"Wan tee meud mua mong........ Hai chun bpen kon pa ter pon mod monggg onngggg"[/qoute]

wat does tat mean?? eheehehe...Kristy gal do u mind translating the gal song @ the end..i want to know wat the song is about...
The day that is dark and confusing, let me be the person that takes you away from the darkness.

So awesome!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ah! P'Krit isn't bad @ singing Kristy...lets give him a try now should we?...LOL..i still wished they would have spoken chinese or at least had some chinese speaking ppl in Hong Kong :lol:
That is so true Kashie. I thought there might have been some chinese because when they capped out the teasers, there was a thai sub. at the bottom that said I will love you forever or something. Maybe they sound really horrible doing it that's why Nok said no.lol. Imagine Krit speaking chinese... omg... I think that would be hot!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ahh! maybe we'll see someting in their next lakorn...eheheeh..**cross-finger**

i know he wuz soo cute...wahh..makes me wanna dance w/ P'Krit now..eheehehehe...esp. under the moon @ midnight...tat way we'll be together forever <--- LOL recap from Kol Ruk Game Payabath... :lol:
only if i had his email.... only if!! isn't there a way for me to contact him?! god! why must you do this to me!?!?! i would totally kill to see him... *drools* ... pretty sure he'd fall ine love with me! B)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
"Wan tee meud mua mong........ Hai chun bpen kon pa ter pon mod monggg onngggg"[/qoute]

wat does tat mean?? eheehehe...Kristy gal do u mind translating the gal song @ the end..i want to know wat the song is about...
ok, kashie. i'll try to find it at PNPA

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Everytime I heard the way of love, I never understood.
Until I came to meet you, that one person.
I know I shouldn't release my heart. I know I shouldn't cross.
But I don't know what I must do because I'm still connected and staying here.
But deep inside my heart, I only have that person with me everyday.
As the days are going by, my heart suffers even more that I have to be that kind of person.
My heart really never wanted things to turn out like this.

Repeat Above.

The end.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The girl one goes with Pat's character and the guy one goes perfect with Chakrit... Sweet heart!!

Strong and caring... Love!