Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Bye-bye!! I'm leaving forever and will never come back because of bordome... I hope every enjoys their life! Bye!!

I was just joking. I'm really leaving though, not forever. I'm leaving for a couple of days and won't be back. Just wanted to give you guys a head start before you guys think I'm gone, gone like last time. Anyways, I'm going to L.A. to see Jay Chou's concert and won't be back until Tuesday or Wednesday... Winter break!! Yippeee!! Bye-bye everyone!!

P'Prissy, Kashie, Dhan, and P'Katia... Maybe Hunny too if she see's this.lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok N'Kristy, have a safe trip, hope you enjoy the concert, I wish I could go and see Jay concert, he my fav Chinese male singer. I will miss you!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not gone yet, but I'm leaving early tomorrow morning.hehe. I was suppose to see a movie today too but my nephew wouldn't come with so no one was able to go. Now I have to wait to see it at L.A. tomorrow... Sounds awesome!! lol Hopefully something interesting happens while I'm gone. It's been so boring lately.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone here like Jay Chou or even know who he is?
Do we?! are you crazie gal...he's my fav. chinese artist...hmm..wen did i discover him..i tink it wuz back in 7th grade...love the guy... :lol: ..and i'm reallie happie for him since he's betta known now thanx to Intial D and his song "Fa Ru Xue" <-- dang i got tired of tat song..LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Bye-bye!! I'm leaving forever and will never come back because of bordome... I hope every enjoys their life! Bye!!

I was just joking. I'm really leaving though, not forever. I'm leaving for a couple of days and won't be back. Just wanted to give you guys a head start before you guys think I'm gone, gone like last time. Anyways, I'm going to L.A. to see Jay Chou's concert and won't be back until Tuesday or Wednesday... Winter break!! Yippeee!! Bye-bye everyone!!

P'Prissy, Kashie, Dhan, and P'Katia... Maybe Hunny too if she see's this.lol.
i wuz like..go ahead kristy who needs you anyway..but i wuz like..oh! snaps she's juz joking...LOL...i'm j/k too...well have a nice, fun and safe trip nah..and takes lotx of picha of our Hubby Jay okay...give him a kiss for me if u possibly can w/ out gettin' ur butt thrown out by the bodyguards..LOL...have fun..hey! u should stay and go to the Aof concert in L.A. too...argh!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! girls i cannot believe tat i skipped episode 7 of Mafia Tee Ruk tat's why episode 8 didn't make sense to me...argh! and tat's why i didn't see tat part where P'Krit & the nang'rai went to try on their wedding clothes..argh! how can tis be...argh! anywayz...i juz love tat ending scene where Pat is pissed off outside cutting roses and chakrit went to take to her..she wuz gotta get the roses and leave but he hugs her from behind and told her tat the only one woman he loves was HER...how sweet wuz tat?...**tears**

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Do we?! are you crazie gal...he's my fav. chinese artist...hmm..wen did i discover him..i tink it wuz back in 7th grade...love the guy... :lol: ..and i'm reallie happie for him since he's betta known now thanx to Intial D and his song "Fa Ru Xue" <-- dang i got tired of tat song..LOL
That's awesome... I don't remember when I liked him though.lol. Ummm... It was when his album Still Fantasy came out.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i wuz like..go ahead kristy who needs you anyway..but i wuz like..oh! snaps she's juz joking...LOL...i'm j/k too...well have a nice, fun and safe trip nah..and takes lotx of picha of our Hubby Jay okay...give him a kiss for me if u possibly can w/ out gettin' ur butt thrown out by the bodyguards..LOL...have fun..hey! u should stay and go to the Aof concert in L.A. too...argh!
Awww. I was going to say.lol. I wish I could have, but they didn't let anyone go in with cameras. They changed their minds at the last minute. When we got in others had it though, but they didn't say anything and I was like Ahhhh!!! Why?!?! We have a little clip of him taking his shirt off though.lol. I'm gonna use it as my sig soon when I get it to the com. :drool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oh! thanx Kristy i'll take good care of P'Krit while u go off to watch Jay okay..dun worrie i'll keep him entertained
for the next couple of days until you get back..**drools**
Go ahead. Jay is way hotter... That's what I'm thinkning. I would choose Jay over Krit any day... ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMFG! girls i cannot believe tat i skipped episode 7 of Mafia Tee Ruk tat's why episode 8 didn't make sense to me...argh! and tat's why i didn't see tat part where P'Krit & the nang'rai went to try on their wedding clothes..argh! how can tis be...argh! anywayz...i juz love tat ending scene where Pat is pissed off outside cutting roses and chakrit went to take to her..she wuz gotta get the roses and leave but he hugs her from behind and told her tat the only one woman he loves was HER...how sweet wuz tat?...**tears**
That ending scene was in epi7? I remember you talking about that I think... Or did I translate for someone else? Anyways, I skimmed through all the scenes that didn't have Krit and Pat anyways. -_-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I was out of town for two days and winter break is busy.
It sure is.lol. Hours of driving and driving to the freaking concert. I'm gonna tkae the plane next time *sigh* . At least I'm going to get some cute Jay souvenirs later!! :lmao:

What did you do for Christmas, P'Prissy? Kashie?