Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee dhan9 we need the krit lover back! :D Krit is torturing us all! =( I still can't believe that he hasn't had a lakorn all year! Usually he has one but this year... zip! *sniff sniff* So i'm waiting every so patiently for his lakorn with Ann :blush: I miss seeing sexy krit onscreen! hehe. He makes the lakorn worthwhile.... sigh...

OOh the lakorn Krit did with Noon was such a tear jerker! He was so sweet & nice in there but I think he was a wayyy too sweet. I hate how Krit always give in to his mom.... gosh she was such a bitch. <_<

These are the lakorns i've watched of Krit:

Pi Nai Gum with Captain & Pim
Jom Jai Jom Gun with Vicky
Lei Rai Ubai ruk with kat
Boo See Chompoo with Angie
Wimarn Sai with Bee Namthip
Mafia Tee Ruk with Pat

I haven't seen.. his lakorn with Nat, Pinky, Kob, Yardthip, Aum P., Joy R, Joy S & Marsha. :lmao: Deng that's a lot I need to catch up with! :eek: Man, I shouldn't have taken 3 years off from watching lakorns. :lol: I've missed out on sooooo much... :(

Out of all those lakorns, I really wanna watch his lakorn with Joy R. My deng video store didn't carry it at that time! <_< & i'm trying to search for it on YT but no luck. wahhh....!

Anywhos, back to Mafia Tee Ruk :wub:

I absolutely adore Krit's character in here! He was sweet yet aggressive. I love his pervertedness. hahah. Always trying to make a move on Pat. Always asking her when he can hit. :loool: There were so many sweet scenes, gosh, it made my cheeks hurt from smiling & blushing so much. hehe.

I like Pat's character but what i didn't like was the fact that she couldn't decide who she wanted to be with ... come on.. you serious?!

I'm trying to make an MV for MTR but man....! I'm having such a difficult time! I have the song figured out... but putting it together seems so hard for me! There's so many sweet scenes i don't know where to start. lol. Plus I always end up watching MTR all over again. haha.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Noy... you should watch Krit's movie.. "February." That movie takes place in NYC, so he speaks English... and MMM MmmmMMM MMmm! Everytime he opens his mouth.. I just want to suck the air out of him. lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy... you should watch Krit's movie.. "February." That movie takes place in NYC, so he speaks English... and MMM MmmmMMM MMmm! Everytime he opens his mouth.. I just want to suck the air out of him. lol...
LOL. oh Lome you are wild... forget sucking the air out of him, suck the life of out him. :lol:

Sigh... I will need to do a krit marathon one day. but right now, my internet connection is too slow to do anything. lol. So once i get a new computer & all that fast stuff, most definitely I will search for his movies/lakorns, mvs, talk show, sitcom & all that good stuff! ^_^

EDIT: Ekkkk Someone on YT has just about all of Krit's lakorns & movies! :dude: I'm so happy this just made my day :blush:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
LOL. oh Lome you are wild... forget sucking the air out of him, suck the life of out him. :lol:

Sigh... I will need to do a krit marathon one day. but right now, my internet connection is too slow to do anything. lol. So once i get a new computer & all that fast stuff, most definitely I will search for his movies/lakorns, mvs, talk show, sitcom & all that good stuff! ^_^

EDIT: Ekkkk Someone on YT has just about all of Krit's lakorns & movies! :dude: I'm so happy this just made my day :blush:
hey noy, i can see that you are catching chakrit fever now do you? that's what i was when i first catch his fever too, i just want to see all of his lakorns, movies, sitcoms, tv show or anything that has to do with him. Oh yeah, there was quite a few of chakrit's fans uploaded all of his lakorns and stuffs, so all of his lakorns now are up on youtube including the one he did with Joy. S. i must admitted that one was a good one too even though i'm not fond of Joy. S but she was great in there and Chakrit's character was really good, he only truely love the n'ek.

well you are away for three years of thai lakorn? for me i was away for like 5 years, and it was Chakrit who brought my interest back to thai lakorn after seeing him the first time with kob. I watched all of his lakorns in just a year one after the other even my family and friends said that i am really crazy but it is fine to get crazy over your fav star right?
So have you seen the one he did with noon yet then? yeah it was a tear jerker that's why i said that it was a bitter-sweet drama. i loved those kind of drama though, they are the best to watch.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey noy, i can see that you are catching chakrit fever now do you? that's what i was when i first catch his fever too, i just want to see all of his lakorns, movies, sitcoms, tv show or anything that has to do with him. Oh yeah, there was quite a few of chakrit's fans uploaded all of his lakorns and stuffs, so all of his lakorns now are up on youtube including the one he did with Joy. S. i must admitted that one was a good one too even though i'm not fond of Joy. S but she was great in there and Chakrit's character was really good, he only truely love the n'ek.

well you are away for three years of thai lakorn? for me i was away for like 5 years, and it was Chakrit who brought my interest back to thai lakorn after seeing him the first time with kob. I watched all of his lakorns in just a year one after the other even my family and friends said that i am really crazy but it is fine to get crazy over your fav star right?
So have you seen the one he did with noon yet then? yeah it was a tear jerker that's why i said that it was a bitter-sweet drama. i loved those kind of drama though, they are the best to watch.
I've always been a fan of krit, but after watching him onscreen, it made me fall in love with him all over again :wub: hehe. I've already found all of krit's lakorn i wanna watch so i'm good. hahah. I think i'm gonna watch the one with Joy S first, that's the lakorn i've been wanting to watch for sooo long! They made such a cute couple, too bad it didn't last between them.

I still haven't seen the one with Kob. There's so many krit lakorn, i might go crazy by the time i'm done. :lol: but it's okay, Krit is too sexy not to go crazy over. lol.

Speaking of Krit/Noon's lakorn I wanna go back & watch that one too. lol. I forgot how it ended! :lol:

I love krit's lakorn where he teases the nang'ek. those are always good to watch, simply because he gets all touchy feely. haha.

metu

sarNie Egg
I watched only three dramas with Chakrit Bow see chompoo, Enchanted bed, Wilmarn sai and he's already become my favourite.
I'm watching Mafia tee rak right now and i must say this kind of role suits him very much - aggressive yet sweet. And he really is perverted in this one like when she had to wash his legs.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol again yall are talking about my man without me AGAIN! :arrg: :loool:
i'm almost done with my mv it's so hard not to watch the lakorn hahaha
i miss all my krit talk i've been really busy but as soon as i'm done reading this dang chapter i'm all krit.
Lomers! :loool: did you finish it yet?
Hope yall are doing fantastic! :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I watched only three dramas with Chakrit Bow see chompoo, Enchanted bed, Wilmarn sai and he's already become my favourite.
I'm watching Mafia tee rak right now and i must say this kind of role suits him very much - aggressive yet sweet. And he really is perverted in this one like when she had to wash his legs.
LOL. MTR is so cute :wub: Krit is so perverted in there... gosh... got me all hot & bothered... :loool:

lol again yall are talking about my man without me AGAIN! :arrg: :loool:
i'm almost done with my mv it's so hard not to watch the lakorn hahaha
i miss all my krit talk i've been really busy but as soon as i'm done reading this dang chapter i'm all krit.
Lomers! :loool: did you finish it yet?
Hope yall are doing fantastic! :kiss:

LOL. It's not our fault you're not around to spam about Krit! :D Gosh, speaking of mvs, i haven't even started on mine... i tried but end up watching MTR instead. hahaah. it's too hard to watch him.

Shooot i shouldn't even be online... i'm freaking sick & I need to finish my homework... arghhh... such a bad timing.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL. MTR is so cute :wub: Krit is so perverted in there... gosh... got me all hot & bothered... :loool:

LOL. It's not our fault you're not around to spam about Krit! :D Gosh, speaking of mvs, i haven't even started on mine... i tried but end up watching MTR instead. hahaah. it's too hard to watch him.

Shooot i shouldn't even be online... i'm freaking sick & I need to finish my homework... arghhh... such a bad timing.
LMFAO "all hot and bothered" calm down girl drink some cold H2O it will help some.
hahaha i havent had time for krit lately but i'm almost done so i'll be full throtle krit soon.
girl i'm at my parents house in shorts and a tshirt and i had no idea they had guest. i walked out into the living room and handed my mom the phone and there they all were...I feel sooooo aai right now lol. thank goodness i'm hiding in here.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMFAO "all hot and bothered" calm down girl drink some cold H2O it will help some.
hahaha i havent had time for krit lately but i'm almost done so i'll be full throtle krit soon.
girl i'm at my parents house in shorts and a tshirt and i had no idea they had guest. i walked out into the living room and handed my mom the phone and there they all were...I feel sooooo aai right now lol. thank goodness i'm hiding in here.
LOL. drink H2O like how Krit does. :lol: I have so much catching up to do with Krit... I don't know where to start! I'm so behind in my classes & on top of that i'm sick... just one week before my birthday & i'm freaking sick... <_< freaking sucks!!

Awe... I hope those guests weren't fine because if they were then you would be even more aai... :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL. drink H2O like how Krit does. :lol: I have so much catching up to do with Krit... I don't know where to start! I'm so behind in my classes & on top of that i'm sick... just one week before my birthday & i'm freaking sick... <_< freaking sucks!!

Awe... I hope those guests weren't fine because if they were then you would be even more aai... :lol:
waaaa drink lots of H2O and get plenty of rest so you can party hard on your 21st! Girl your going to have so much fun. I remember my 21st...and my 22nd lol.
I suggest you catch up with your classes and leave Krit to me :loool:
ok kaek in shorts and t-shirt hahaha kor suay ngaam mai suay ngaam yang aai na hahaha. :ph34r:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
waaaa drink lots of H2O and get plenty of rest so you can party hard on your 21st! Girl your going to have so much fun. I remember my 21st...and my 22nd lol.
I suggest you catch up with your classes and leave Krit to me :loool:
ok kaek in shorts and t-shirt hahaha kor suay ngaam mai suay ngaam yang aai na hahaha. :ph34r:
LOL. Gosh... 6 days away! man I can't wait!!! I'm not into all that drinking I just wanna dance! :dude: Maybe pick up some guys, who knows. hahah.
Oh no... leaving krit to you is a no no... you might harm him. :lol: jk!

lol. At least you weren't in towel... that's happen to me before... :ph34r: omg, I was so embarrassed... i didn't come out of the room until they left!

lady0fdarkness

ughh........ Moh , Noy... I tried to watch MTR, but for some reason... eventhough I love Chakrit.. I can't seem to continue the movie. I'm not liking the comedic acts between pa'aek and nang'aek! I'm not into comedic lakorns too much.. I like dramric serious lakorns!

lol.... but I still will try to finish it though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ughh........ Moh , Noy... I tried to watch MTR, but for some reason... eventhough I love Chakrit.. I can't seem to continue the movie. I'm not liking the comedic acts between pa'aek and nang'aek! I'm not into comedic lakorns too much.. I like dramric serious lakorns!

lol.... but I still will try to finish it though.
LOL. what episode did you stop on Lome? MTR gets serious probably in epi 9... *thinking* after that, there are no more laughing... more seriousness & tears. :lmao:

lady0fdarkness

I tihink I'm on epi. 4. lol... okay.. I take your word for it Noy... I am still going to watch.. I love the storyline, just not the comedy.

It's weird.. I love to laugh and I love jokes and stuff, but I don't like them in my lakorns. Lakorns for me is when I get into my serious mode!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I tihink I'm on epi. 4. lol... okay.. I take your word for it Noy... I am still going to watch.. I love the storyline, just not the comedy.

It's weird.. I love to laugh and I love jokes and stuff, but I don't like them in my lakorns. Lakorns for me is when I get into my serious mode!
LOL. that is weird! i love having comedy in serious lakorns. I thought the comedy in MTR were cute. specially between Pat/Chakrit. lol.

lady0fdarkness

well .. I like some comedic... like the comedy within nang'aeks friends or family and same goes for pa'aek.. but I don't like how their relatuonship isn't good or bad.. its like a comedy thing. but I will watch though.. maybe I should forward to 9. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well .. I like some comedic... like the comedy within nang'aeks friends or family and same goes for pa'aek.. but I don't like how their relatuonship isn't good or bad.. its like a comedy thing. but I will watch though.. maybe I should forward to 9. lol
gasps... :eek: noooo.... lol. actually watch epi 5 & the skip to epi 8. Epi 8 was bittersweet. :blush:

Since halloween is in 3 days, I've decided to become a mafia just like how krit was :wub: LMAO.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ladies i've missed you all.
noy your changing to a mafia person...no more float noy's boat? lol
lome keep watching dont give up..i think around ep 8 it starts getting serious..probably even sooner than that? but ep 8 is def a good ep!
i really need to finish my mv...but it gets so distracting hahaha.
hey someone found me from yt to sw all the way from china. interesting huh? well she wants to know how to get a hold of krit..OMG if I knew that answer i dont think i would be here typing away lmfao.
anwyho i told her that krit has an official web board i just dont know the address..soooo if any of you know please let me know.
(i'm just guessing that krit has an official web board? I know that Umm does so i gave his web board address to her lol.)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ladies i've missed you all.
noy your changing to a mafia person...no more float noy's boat? lol
lome keep watching dont give up..i think around ep 8 it starts getting serious..probably even sooner than that? but ep 8 is def a good ep!
i really need to finish my mv...but it gets so distracting hahaha.
hey someone found me from yt to sw all the way from china. interesting huh? well she wants to know how to get a hold of krit..OMG if I knew that answer i dont think i would be here typing away lmfao.
anwyho i told her that krit has an official web board i just dont know the address..soooo if any of you know please let me know.
(i'm just guessing that krit has an official web board? I know that Umm does so i gave his web board address to her lol.)
LOL. No more float my boat Moh... but it will be "Hey, I'm Noy-- Can I be your ride or die Chick?" :lol: you like??? LOL.

Girl I haven't even started on my MV. Too many distractions too! I'll pick a song-- but then i won't get to starting the MV. haha. too distracted at watching Krit can't concentrate. LOL.

Deng... Krit's even popular in China! He'll be an international superstar!! :dude: I have faith in him! You know i don't know if Krit has a web board... :blink: i never heard of anyone mentioning it... but if there is one, it's most likely in Thai & I can't read thai! :lmao: