Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so did you ever finish this lome?
i'm guessing no since there hasnt been any kind of spamming in here lately.
i will have to change that. i have to keep my man strong :loool: :loool: :loool:
i just watched a clip of sapai w/e comes after that part lol and Ann is all over him naked too girls! lmfao
he was so shy hehehehe so cute! :yahoo: :blush:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ girl.. I didn't finish it yet... I love the storyline and Por and Krit, but I'm not feeling the comedy between the pa'aek and nang'aek.. I'm more into really intense dramatic lakorns.. but I will finish it though.. I normally finish the lakorns I started, unless it really sucks like Kasanaka, then I won't finish it. lol

dhan9

sarNie Adult
LOL. No more float my boat Moh... but it will be "Hey, I'm Noy-- Can I be your ride or die Chick?" :lol: you like??? LOL.

Girl I haven't even started on my MV. Too many distractions too! I'll pick a song-- but then i won't get to starting the MV. haha. too distracted at watching Krit can't concentrate. LOL.

Deng... Krit's even popular in China! He'll be an international superstar!! :dude: I have faith in him! You know i don't know if Krit has a web board... :blink: i never heard of anyone mentioning it... but if there is one, it's most likely in Thai & I can't read thai! :lmao:
yeah Krit did have a web board of himself which his thai fans made for him, but unfortunely it is in thai and i can't even read them or join in there either, it'll good if i understand them. i wonder whether he has any english web board so that i can be part of it too. Or if he hasn't got one yet, should we all made one for him, don't you guys thinks so?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
^^ girl.. I didn't finish it yet... I love the storyline and Por and Krit, but I'm not feeling the comedy between the pa'aek and nang'aek.. I'm more into really intense dramatic lakorns.. but I will finish it though.. I normally finish the lakorns I started, unless it really sucks like Kasanaka, then I won't finish it. lol
hey noy, i had the same kind of taste as you i think, because i'm into a more dramatic lakorns too. for me Mafia tee ruk is not really my type either i mean the storyline but i really liked the p'ek (chenling) character, and their love was sweet, but to me i felt that there is some element missed in there and that didn't fulfill my satification, but overall i still like it and rewatch it sometimes just to see krit and pat.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol girl take your time with it. let it sink in lol
i dont think i've ever seen krit in a lakorn where he's not funny??..maybe besides Ban Buanjathorn?
you just have to get pass the first half of the lakorn series and then you'll get drama. not drama drama but you'll get some.

yeah Krit did have a web board of himself which his thai fans made for him, but unfortunely it is in thai and i can't even read them or join in there either, it'll good if i understand them. i wonder whether he has any english web board so that i can be part of it too. Or if he hasn't got one yet, should we all made one for him, don't you guys thinks so?
dhan9 do you have the website to his thai forum?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey noy, i had the same kind of taste as you i think, because i'm into a more dramatic lakorns too. for me Mafia tee ruk is not really my type either i mean the storyline but i really liked the p'ek (chenling) character, and their love was sweet, but to me i felt that there is some element missed in there and that didn't fulfill my satification, but overall i still like it and rewatch it sometimes just to see krit and pat.
ahhh yeshhh... I hated how Chompoo, pat's friend, was trying to get at Krit. <_< She was soooo annoying! & then she's gonna turn around & put on a front in front of Pat. how dumb is that?! I didn't like por in this lakorn too. besides being sensitive & annoying, he was stupid too. LOL. But I just love Krit's perverted ways.... hehe.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwww girls i miss all the krit talk lol.
lome did you ever finish this?
OMGSH!!! I just found out that MTR was based on a manga. so of course I had to read it. OMFG its soooo rated R. mmm hmm girls he was doing the deed with her every chance he got. i told ami to read it in privacy lmfao.
the lakorn changed a lot of things though. I think maybe because its a combination of Haou Airen 1 and 2? IDK i havent read the second part yet.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao i knew i could draw you back in with all the "deed" talk lmfao jk jk
its called Haou Airen you can dl it from http://www.mangatraders.com/
girl mangas are comic books hahahahahaha :loool:
Oh Gosh, we can talk about Krit doing the deed anything. :loool: I've be satisfied. :D

Ooohhh... so Mangas are comic books... okay thanks for clarifying it moh :D Let me go look for it. hehe & we can get into the "dirty" talk. LMAO.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
uh huh girl go read it.
i havent done any dirty krit talk in a while. lmfao that makes me sound like a frekn perv hahaha :ph34r: (i'm not the only one)
ooohhhh heads up when reading those mangas you read from right to left
a few years back when i read my first manga i read it like a normal book and i was so confused i finished reading it and told my cousin how come it seems so backwards and she told me i probably read it backwards which i did hahaha...i didnt know... :loool:
you'll notice all the "warning" signs hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uh huh girl go read it.
i havent done any dirty krit talk in a while. lmfao that makes me sound like a frekn perv hahaha :ph34r: (i'm not the only one)
ooohhhh heads up when reading those mangas you read from right to left
a few years back when i read my first manga i read it like a normal book and i was so confused i finished reading it and told my cousin how come it seems so backwards and she told me i probably read it backwards which i did hahaha...i didnt know... :loool:
you'll notice all the "warning" signs hahaha
HAHAHAHA. I remember once in High school we had to read for 3R & I picked up this japanese comic book. I was reading it from left to right and I was like what the hell this book don't make no sense....
Then my friend was like "you stupid. You're suppose to read right to left." LMAO. I felt stupid alright... :loool:

Oohhh Are you watching Krit's latest lakorn!? the one where he's dress as a woman?? :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahaha i feel better knowing i'm not the only one who read it that way.
no i'm not watching it...is it any good?
maybe i'll start on it tomorrow. i'm getting kind of sleepy.
somehow krit in a dress doesnt appeal to me hahaha. it was such an ugly dress in the t-ser too hahaha.
ok good night girl i should really get some z's i feel i havent been getting enough of that in a while.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahaha i feel better knowing i'm not the only one who read it that way.
no i'm not watching it...is it any good?
maybe i'll start on it tomorrow. i'm getting kind of sleepy.
somehow krit in a dress doesnt appeal to me hahaha. it was such an ugly dress in the t-ser too hahaha.
ok good night girl i should really get some z's i feel i havent been getting enough of that in a while.
LOL. I haven't started yet. I'll probably start this weekend. Krit in a dress isn't the best thing ever but gosh... we're talking about krit here! :drool:
I'm tryna download Haou Airen but shit, my internet connection is way to slow for it. LMAO. Man.... I miss MTR now. :lmao: i'mma need to rewatch it again. muahah.

Alright Moh, get your behind to sleep. :D I'mma try to search for Haou Airen online. LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy noy noy did you read it yet? hahaha :ph34r: :loool: read on your own will.
*jaws drop* :eek: It's sooo dirty... What did you have me read Moh!? :lol: LMAO. I didn't know that manga are so x-rated!
It's giving me thoughts to a new fan fic. Muahaha. I'm on Vol 2. Ch 10. & I cannot stop reading it. :lol: