Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lmfao!! forgive me for the previous post i was mistaken it for yuer man hahahha lolss it shows how late I am and where my mind has been lolssss :( I feel so stupid now hahah lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Lmfao!! forgive me for the previous post i was mistaken it for yuer man hahahha lolss it shows how late I am and where my mind has been lolssss :( I feel so stupid now hahah lol
It's quite alright, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai. LOL. Por is in both lakorns. I love all his work and I can understand. Heheh...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Here are some info for Mafia Tee Ruk.
Credit to Mara Phang for the news and credit to me for translation.
What the news says:
After P'Nok Chatchai is feeling well he has said that the latest of his work he revealed is preparing for Mafia Tee Ruk.They are now working on it. The first thing they are going to do and they are rushing on is the script cuz they are only half way done with it.The writer is P'Oht which is the writer for P'Gai.
As for the performers like the koo pra nang Pat and Por will be pr'ek and n'ek.While they are waiting for another pr'ek to clear is cue and in about another month will see if he can.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's to bad that yhe summary that we were reading isn't the story line for this lakorn.I think that it was pretty good.
I wonder how this lakorn's story line turn out to be.
I hope someone gives ouit more info about it.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It's to bad that yhe summary that we were reading isn't the story line for this lakorn.I think that it was pretty good.
I wonder how this lakorn's story line turn out to be.
I hope someone gives ouit more info about it.
Awww...the summary that we had access to wasn't it? Darn!! I was really enjoying the plot. Well, we will just have to see what Chatchai has in stored for us. As long as Pat and Por are in this lakorn, I'm blessed. Pat and Por has a reputation of delivering creative and meaningful lakorns. I have faith that Mafia Tee Ruk will ROCK!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone have more information about this lakorn yet?
If you do have even a bit of small tiny news or info,please share.Thanks ahead.I'd be really greatful!Thanks.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know this a a dream come true to me too.Before I heard about this lakorn coming out I was actually having dreams about Pat and Por.lol.Now I am having dreams about Pat and Dan.In my dream Film was also there,but he is not the main dude in my dream.lol.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I know this a a dream come true to me too.Before I heard about this lakorn coming out I was actually having dreams about Pat and Por.lol.Now I am having dreams about Pat and Dan.In my dream Film was also there,but he is not the main dude in my dream.lol.
Hahah...you're too funny, Kristy. We are both obsessed. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for any details for Mafia Tee Ruk. Pat and Por are the best of the best!!

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
I'm still waiting to.LOL.I wonder when there are going to be more news about this lakorn....I have to check in Thaitv3!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm still waiting to.LOL.I wonder when there are going to be more news about this lakorn....I have to check in Thaitv3!
Don't forget to share with us when you come across any info, Mahnchao. Thanks in advance. :D Oh by the way, it's nice to meet you. I just found out that you and Kristy are sisters. That's cool...