Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
haha. really?..well, i kinda figure she would.
OMgosh! Why the heck in the world did my sis say that... Kick her ass when I get home... I did yell like crazy though. They thought I was going crazy.lol... Chakrit was so funny when he blew his breath... Kinda gross... Pat tried to hang herself and she actually fell. :huh: ...Like others said, Pitta doesn't know how to walk on heels.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha its okay kristy. i was excited too

omg, im having the same feeling i had with Rita/Rome. i start blushing everytime i see a sweet scene of chakrit and pat. love the bedroom scene when Chakrit came in pat's room and she pretend to be asleep. chakrit is so wild!. :lol:

loving this lakorn... chakrit is so hot... the whole blowing his breath on her was so freaking funny... and pat was too cute wen she was screaming out help me please...lol... can't wait for more eps.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know, Pat was like 'help me please!'. I can't believe the chinse dud even understood thai. Chakrit and Pat were just blabbing around in thai and I was like what the.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

omg, im having the same feeling i had with Rita/Rome. i start blushing everytime i see a sweet scene of chakrit and pat. love the bedroom scene when Chakrit came in pat's room and she pretend to be asleep. chakrit is so wild!. :lol:

I know. That scene made me blush too.hehe... He hit her in the head just because she threw a pillow.lol.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I absolutely love this lakorn so far...I wasn't feeling Pat and Chakrit...I mean I'm like that with all the pra'ek that star with pat, except for Por...but so far so good...can't wait for more.... =]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I absolutely love this lakorn so far...I wasn't feeling Pat and Chakrit...I mean I'm like that with all the pra'ek that star with pat, except for Por...but so far so good...can't wait for more.... =]
I feel the click that Chakrit has for Pat, but not Pat yet... She's still in love with Por.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Anyone around here a mod? If so, would you mind changing the description instead of Por Thrisadee, Pat Napapa, Chakrit & Pitta, change it too Chakrit & Pat, Por & Pitta??? People are getting confused to who is the main pra'nang and stuff... Thanks in advance!

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn, feel sad for chakrit though, it seems like an unrequited love =(.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i really like this lakorn, feel sad for chakrit though, it seems like an unrequited love =(.
It's comedy right now, but soon it's gonna be dramatic, because of the love triangle... Don't worry, his love will be requited pretty soon. I'm guessing another episode or 2.

Thanks a bunch, tinah^^...

Edit: Now it's pat, chakrit, por, pitta?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I love this parts, Pat and Chakrit are so cute, they chemistry is starting to burn up.hehe Pat have a big wild mouth (Love that the most), she is so funny. My other favorite parts is when Pat pretend to sleep in the car when the car stop she open the door and run off, love when Pat and Chakrit just blabbing around in thai to that guard or officer. Love when Chakrit try to kiss Pat but she kick him in his *** :arrg: LOL, when Chakrit try to get up that crack me up, :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, that was funny... It's still surpirses me the officer knows thai.lol... Chakrit should speak some chinese.