Mafia's Mistress (Yadech and Mteam) Chapter 5

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much nklue1 for writing this fan fiction.  I'm already hooked!

Keep up the good work na.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank u for the comments, I really appreciate it. Here's chapter 3. This chapter is just about the girls getting to know eachother. This story might be a bit slow, since I have my other story to finish which it might take forever since its has like 50+ chapters. But I will try and write this story as well. I'll try and update again today or maybe tomorrow. Enjoy.

Chapter 2

Lin got put in a room with only a mattress and a lamp on the floor. The only thing on the mattress was a pillow and a blanket. Lin walk to the mattress and sat down and looked around, the window was shut and there was a small bathroom on the right side of the room and that was all she could see. Lin stomach made a sound, Lin touch her stomach and release she hasn't eaten since she was kidnap.

DOWNSTAIRS
Downstairs everyone apart from Pit and Seua was at the table eating peacefully, the room was filled with laughter and happiness. Sak and Pat were playing around with their food and Pae and Singh were eating like a pigs
"p'Sak, p'Pat stop playing around with ur food and p'Pae and p'Singh stop eating like a pigs, u have food all over ur mouth" Bua said
"n'Bua krub, try it it's fun" Pat said and was about to get up
"yood na ka p'Pat" Bua said
"ok ok" Pat said and continue to play with his food with Sak
"p'Pae and p'Singh slow down or u will choke" Kaew said
"never Bua's food is too good" Pae said with a mouthful and continue eating
"so childish" Ai said
"chai ka, they are mafias but act like kids" Kaew said
"mmm p chai ka, who is the girl that p'Pit asked u to kidnap" Ai asked
"oh Lin Arisa, her father stole some money from us so we kidnap her so she can tell us where her father is. But she is to stubborn to tell us so Pit will keep her as his prisoner until she tells us" Sak said
"oh that's right I need to prepare food or her, it looks like she hasn't have anything to eat yet" Bua said and got up and went to prepare something for Lin.
"Ai should we go see how she is doing" Kaew asked
"ka" they both got up and Kaew told Bua that they will go see Lin first.

LINS ROOM
Lin was siting there bored to death and hungry. Then she heard a knock or two. She thought it was the Mafia's so she grab the lamp beside her. The door opened and it review two girls. Lin put down the lamp and stare at them
"are u khun Lin" Ai asked
"ka" Lin answer
"well don't worry we won't hurt u" Kaew said. They walked in and Ai sneeze
"omg this room is horrible there is dust everywhere, I'll asked p'Pit to get u another room" Ai said
"khun Lin can we sit" Kaew asked
"oh ka" Lin said and move over
Ai and Kaew sat down
"ok my name is Ai Thanasak ka, I'm Pit's younger sister and I'm 17 years old" Ai started
"my name is Kaew Thanasak, I'm Seua's younger sister and I'm 19 years old"
"wait so u two are related" Lin asked
"oh yes and no, me and p'Seua was adopted my Pit's and Ai's father and he gave us his last name so we are related my names but we are alike so yeah" Kaew said
"oh ok, we'll I'm Lin Arisa, I'm 18 years old, I have one brother and there's my dad who got me into getting kidnap because he stole some money from u guys" Lin said
"oh so how much did much did he steal" Ai asked
"around 800,000,000 Hong Kong dollars" Lin said
"what 800,000,000 that is a lot" Kaew said
"wow no wonder my brother nearly rip the house apart" Ai said
"but u guys are The Black Dragons, so don't u guys have a lot of money" Lin asked 
"yes we do but still my brother cares even if someone stole a bit" Ai said
"oh" the room was quite until Lin remember the girl name Bua "umm can I asked I always wonder since I got here, who is Bua, I mean she is very pretty and the mafias listen to her, is she related to u guys or something" Lin asked
"oh p'Bua, yes she is pretty and very cheerful, no she isn't related to us but she is a prisoner just like u but not p'Pit's prisoner but p'Seua's prisoner" Ai answer
"oh then why does the mafias listen to her then if she is a prisoner" Lin asked
"well because after a while she wanted to know about the boys and us so she got to know us and build a good relationship with us and now we take her as one of our sisters and the boys apart from p'Seua listens to her, well p'Seua does listen to her but not all the time" Kaew answer
"and do u know she makes the best Cha Yen in the world, it's so good and delicious" Ai and Kaew said
"well seems like everyone here likes khun Bua's Cha Yen" Lin said
"chai ka" Kaew said
"and do u know ur pretty lucky khun Lin" Ai said "wait can I call u p'Lin" Ai asked
"ka and how am I lucky I got kidnap by The Black Dragons" Lin said
"well when p'Bua got sold to p'Seua, the very first night when she go here, she got raped my him, all u could hear was screaming for help, cries and skin slapping, I wanted to help but there were bodyguards standing at the door to stop us and p'Singh wanted to stop p'Seua because p'Singh hates it when guys hurt girls, but he couldn't" Ai said and shivered.
Lin eyes widen and realize that she was lucky, very lucky to not get raped like Bua.
The heard a knock and the door opened, it was Bua she came in with a tray of food.
"sawatdee ka khun Lin, I cook some food for u, I thought u might be hungry ka" Bua said and place the food down
"thank u" Lin said "oh please sit down"
Bua sat down. Lin looked at Bua and couldn't believe that a lovely girl like Bua would get raped, I mean who could hurt a sweet looking girl like Bua. Lin turn to Ai and Kaew and they knew what Lin was thinking, course they too thought the same at first. Then Lin's stomach made a sound and the girls laugh
"khun Lin ka u should eat, it's not good to stave urself" Bua said
Lin started eat "aloy mak ka" Lin said
"kob kon ka" Bua said "so what were u girls talking about" Bua asked
"ok just stuff like getting to know each other" Kaew said
"ahh how rude, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Bua Jedesa ka, I'm 18 years old and I have a brother name Chai and a mother name Walin and a father name Kob, well had a father" Bua said
"had a father" Lin said with a confuse face
"oh my father got killed my p'Seua"
"why"
"because p'Seua saw Bua's father abuse Bua and her family but Bua the most and he got mad and killed him" Kaew said
"oh I'm sorry" Lin said
"oh don't be sorry my father was an ass, he used to gambled and gambled and take money from my brother, mum and me, even though he is my father but I hate him" Bua said
"oh" Lin said and continue eating
"khun Lin ka" Bua begin
"u can call me Lin, wait what month were u born" Lin asked
"well mine is August, Ai is August and Kaew is August" Bua said
"ok mine is March, so p'Kaew can u call me n'Lin, Ai call me p'Lin and Bua call me p'Lin or just call me Lin becuase I don't like being call khun Lin ka"
"ok ka the girls said
"ok u can continue ka" Lin said
"ok, this is a warning na ka p'Lin, don't and I mean don't ever try to run away" Bua said
"why" Lin asked
"becuase" Bua didn't finished when someone open the door. It was Seua.
"Bua there u are, I was looking for u" Seua said
"why" Bua asked
"because it already 11pm, time for bed" Seua said
"why don't u go to bed first and I'll fol.. Ahh" Bua didn't finish when Seua walk her and bend down and pick her up carrying her bride style.
"n'Ai go see how ur brother is and then go to bed, n'Kaew go to bed now and as for u Lin when u finish eating go to bed" Seua order
"ka me p'Seua" Ai and Kaew said
"p'Seua u can put me down, I can walk" Bua said
"no" Seua said and walk out, Bua wave to the girls, smiling as Seua carry her away.
"well we better get going now, goodnight p'Lin/n'Lin" Ai and Kaew said and left the room.
Lin continue eating and once she finished eating she turn off the light and went to bed.
In Seua's room Seua was hugging Bua in bed, sleeping not letting her go. Bua of course always hugs him back and both were asleep hugging each other like always.
In the study room Pit was still working until Ai came in and as his work and turn off his laptop and pull him to his room, Pit fell asleep straight away and Ai went to bed as for the other guys and Kaew they were sleeping peacefully.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love it nklue1! thanks for the long update. the girls are so sweet and friendly. I look forward to read further but take ur time, with appreciation, key.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank u for commenting, I really appreciate it.
I will put a lot of Mteam parts but there will be more Yadech parts, since they are the lead.
I was hoping to update chapter 3 three days ago but I had work and was too tired to write it
so ill update soon

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
nklue1 said:
Thank u for commenting, I really appreciate it.
I will put a lot of Mteam parts but there will be more Yadech parts, since they are the lead.
I was hoping to update chapter 3 three days ago but I had work and was too tired to write it
so ill update soon
Hi nklue1 hope u'll have good rest. Thank u so much i appreciate ur hard work and efforts. I know i'll love this ff alot yadech r leads ♥them vm. With appreciation.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank u Keylargo. Had enough rest kinda. So here is Chapter 3. Might be boring. Idk but enjoy.

Chapter 3
The next morning Lin woke up from a knock on the door.
"krai"
The door open and it review Kaew
"n'Lin ka I got new clothes for u, so when u wake up, go wash up and come down stairs na" Kaew said and put down the new clothes
"ka" Lin said and continue sleeping.
Kaew walk out and went downstairs.

DOWNSTAIRS
Downstairs the guys apart from Seua, Pit and Bua was in the living with Ai. Kaew walk down smiling and sat down next to Ai.
"p'Kaew ka, is Lin awake yet ka" Ai asked
"not yet ja" Kaew reply
"what about Pit, Seua and n'Bua krub" Singh asked
"p'Pit is in the study room as for n'Bua and p'Seua, they are still asleep hugging each other like always ka"
"I really.. khun Lin" Pat didn't finished when he saw Lin
"I really khun Lin, what are u saying ae'Pat" Pae said and looked at Pat
"no look khun Lin" Pat said and point at the stairs
"p'Lin ka, ur awake, come sit down" Ai said and walk over to Lin and pull Lin to the living room and sat down. The room was all quite Lin was kinda scared of the guys since they are mafias and they kidnap her. Lin didn't say anything and looked down.
"SAWATDEE KRUB KHUN LIN" Pat yelled
Lin jumped at Pat high pitch voice.
"ae Pat don't yell u will scare khun Lin" Singh said and smile
Lin smile and looked around and realize that Bua wasn't there. "ummm, p'Kaew ka, where's n'Bua ka" Lin asked
"oh n'Bua is still asleep ka" Kaew answer
"ka" Lin said and look around again
"khun Lin are u scared of us" Sak asked
"of course she is scared of us, we are Mafias" Pae said
"I was just asking" Sak said. Pae shook his head and turn on the play station and Pat quickly pick up a controller.
"I'm first player" Pat said and turn on his controller
"I'm second" Pae quickly said
"third" Singh said before Sak could say it
"oh why am I always fourth" Sak whine and looked at the fourth controller it was pink with flowers in it and whine again. The guys started playing games, Lin sat there, looking at the guys 'they seem childish' Lin thought. While they were playing on the ps they heard someone talking, they turn and saw Seua.
"ok, when u find him call Pit immediately" Seua said and hung up.
"morning p'Seua" Kaew and Ai said
"ae Seua where's n'Bua" Pat asked
"is she awake, she will be down soon.. Wait she's here" Seua said and turn around looking at Bua.
Bua look at Seua then she saw Lin
"p'Lin ur awake" Bua said and started running down the stairs
"n'Bua don't run or u will trip" Sak said and Sak was right Bua trip on her 10th step. Bua scream and close her eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. Bua open her eyes and saw Seua carrying her bride style.
"p'Seua" Bua said and looked down knowing that Seua was going to yell at her. Seua put Bua down and looked at her
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U TO NOT RUN DOWN THE STAIRS" Seua yelled.
Bua flinch at Seua's angry voice.
"ah ae Seua don't yell at n'Bua" Singh said and walk to Bua
"but his right don't run down the stairs ok" Singh said
"ka" Bua said. They walk to living room and sat down with the others.
"n'Bua u scared me to death" Pat said
"sorry" Bua said. Bua looked up at Lin "p'Lin, u came down" Bua said and got up and sat next to Lin "I thought u wouldn't come down" Bua said
"well p'Kaew said to come down here, I didn't to be in that room anyway, too dusty" Lin said
"well have u got to know everyone yet" Bua asked. Lin shook her head
"Lin is kinda scared of us" Sak said
"I said hi to her" Pat said
"u didn't say hi, u scream hi at her" Pae said
"I was being friendly" Pat said
"ok ok, why don't u get to know each other na while I go cook breakfast" Bua said and got up.
"I'll come help" Kaew said. Bua nod and they walk off.
"ok I'll go first and don't worry I won't scream. Ahem, My name is Pat Thanasak, I'm 21 krub" Pat said
"hi I'm Singh Thanasak and I'm 20 krub" Singh said and wave smiling at Lin
"I'm Pae Thanasak krub, the elders here I'm 27"
"sawatdee krub I'm Sak Thanasak, 25 years old" Sak said and smile.
The room was quite everyone turn to Seua.
"ae Seua it's ur turn" Pat said
"why do I need to introduce myself to her" Seau said
"it's call being nice"
"well I don't need to be nice to a prisoner"
"ur nice to n'Bua" Singh said
"Bua's different, she mine"
"ah ah ah ah, she urs" Sak said and put his two fingers together which he earn a slap on the head from Seua
"ok his Seua Thanasak, 21 years olds and there's Pit the leader, 22 years old" Pae said
"I'm Lin Arisa. I'm.." Lin got interrupted by the guys
"we know" they said together
"we research ur background before we kidnap u" Pat said. Lin was surprise but at the same time not.
They continue talking and talking. A maid came and told Lin that Pit wanted to see her. Lin got up and follow the maid.

STUDY ROOM
Pit was working on some contracts the he heard a knock and the maid came in with Lin
"khun Pit ka, khun Lin is here" the maid said and left.
"Ah my slave, have u thought of telling me where ur father is" Pit said
"chun bok wa mai roo (I told u I don't know)" Lin said
"would u just tell, I'm getting tired of this" Pit said and grab her wrists
"CHUN MAI ROO, MAI ROO, MAI ROO" Lin yelled and struggle against Pit
"stop protecting ur father kid"
"kid... KID... DO I LOOK LIKE A KID IM 18, IM NO KID" Lin yelled, struggling and screaming at Pit
"SHUT UP.. Ur braking my ear drums" Pit said "look kid if ur going to continue to not tell me then I will have to force it out of u"
"force.. How" Lin said as Pit move closer
"u know" Pit said and smirk and look at Lin from head to toe
"yood na. I know karate and judo, I took self-defense classes"
"hahaha kid do u know who u are up against. Asia's most powerful mafia, u have no chance against me" Pit said and push Lin against the wall
"we'll see" Lin said
Lin quickly kick and punch Pit before he could kiss her and ran for the door but Pit grab her and spin her around. Lin quickly grab Pits arms and pull him over her shoulder and he landed on his back
"ha u suck ae bah" Lin said but scream when Pit grab her and carry her to the bed and through her on the bed, Pit taking off his jacket while watching Lin get up on the bed and got into a fighting position. Pit smirk and took a step, Lin got off the bed and scream Bua's name while running
"BUA HELP ME" Lin scream "AE BAH GET AWAY FROM ME"
"I thought u were going to fight me" Pit said
"I am, I beat u twice" Lin said and put up two fingers
Pit quickly grab Lin and push her against the wall again. Making sure both of her hands were secure and lock with his and he move his face closer to hers. Lin struggle and shook her head screaming. Every second he was getting closer and when their lips were about to touch....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
The guys are funny. yaya is strong n quite fearless she managed to throw nadech and their near kiss, i look forward sm to read further. Thank u nklue1 i enjoy your story vm. keep up

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank for the comments, I appreciate it.

Chapter 4
*little Recap*
Lin struggle and shook her head screaming. Every second he was getting closer and when their lips were about to touch.... Someone burst through the door. Both Lin and Pit turn and saw Bua, Pit let go and look at Bua
"P'LIN WHAT HAPPEN I HEARD U CALL FOR HELP" Bua yelled
"n'Buaaaaa" Pit said and looked at Bua
Bua recognize that tone and knew that she shouldn't have come in or knock first.  
"ummm. Breakfastisreadyucancomeeatnow (breakfast is ready u can come eat now)" Bua said quickly and ran out
Lin took this as an opportunity to run but decided to kick Pit first then ran out.
"u brat" Pit walked back to his desks and put his glasses back on and continue reading and signing contracts.

DOWNSTAIRS
Everyone was at the table waiting for Bua, Lin and Pit. They heard laughing and turn to see only Bua and Lin. Bua was laughing at Lin once Lin told her what happen
"n'Bua it's not funny stop laughing" Lin said
"sorry p'Lin, but it is and I thought u were going to get killed or something like that"
"n'Bua I was almost rape" Lin whisper
"at least u didn't" Bua said
Once they got to the table. They started eating. Seua wasn't eating he was reading the the contract Pit sign, to make sure everything is correct.
"p'Seua ka why aren't u eating" Bua asked
"I don't feel like eating" Seua said without look at Bua
"then why are u sitting here for" Sak asked
"because I want to, is there a problem"
"yes because there is a table over there where u read not here unless ur reading the newspaper" Sak said
"and"
"and... Oh forget it" Sak said, he didn't say anything else since he knew he was going to lose.
"p'Seua breakfast is the most important meal of the day, u have to eat na" Bua said "or u don't like my cooking, u can taste it and add some extra's in it"
"ur food never needs extra's, ur food are the best especially the porridge" Pat sat
"thanks" Bua said and smile
Seua didn't reply and continue reading. Bua look down and got up and grab Seua's bowl and was about to leave when Seua grab Bua's hand and lock their hands together
"u talk too much" Seua said
Bua sat back down smiling and put Seua's bowl of soup down and looked at Seua waiting for him to eat. Seua knew Bua was waiting for him to eat so he open his mouth.
Bua saw and grab the soup spoon from Seua's bowl and scoop some soup and lift it to Seua's mouth. Seua look at the spoon and raise one of his eyebrows and nodded his head towards Bua's bowl. Bua saw and sigh and put down the spoon and grab her spoon and took a bite
"p'Seua, stop stealing my food u have ur own, I'm not letting u steal anymore" Bua said and scoop more soup but this time Seua quickly bend over and took a bite from Bua's spoon and swallow then kiss Bua's lips and went back to reading the contracts.
"p'Seua" Bua whinge
There was laughing coming from the others. Bua forgot that they were there and blush knowing that they saw Seua kiss her. It wasn't the first time Seua kiss her in front of everyone but she was still shy. Bua took a bite then scoop some for Seua and Seua open his mouth and took a bite. Everyone looked at them.
Lin was smiling, looking at Bua and Seua. 'they are so cute' Lin thought.
Bua was feeding herself and Seua as well, she was smiling looking at theirs hands interlock with each other.
Ai looked at their hands interlock and saw Seua squeeze Bua's hand. She was sad, wishing that she was in Bua's place but she knew Seua only see her as his little sister.
"so khun Lin why did Pit asked u to go to his study room for" Sak asked
"ummmm"
"ae Sak stop, it's not ur business" Pae said
"Stop being nosy and eat so we can go" Pat said
"well I'm done" Singh said
"wait where are u guys going" Kaew asked
"to deal some idiots who owe us some money" Pae said
"hey hey hey, I think this will be his reaction" Singh got up and pull Pae up with him
"who am I" Pae asked
"ur u and I'm him ok" Singh said and got on his knee "NO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE PLEASE IM BEGGING U" Singh scream and pretend to cry
"NO U OWE US TOO MUCH, EITHER PAY US NOW OR DIE" Pae yelled
"I don't have any money on me please let me go" Singh said and grab onto Pae's leg and hug it "pleaseeeeee"
"NO Get off me" Pae pull Singh up and use his hand as a gun and shot him.
"AHHHHHHH" Singh scream and fell over.
The others were laughing. Singh got up and bow with Pae.
"thank u thank u very much" Singh and Pae said
"and that is how this guy is going to act unless he decided to attack us then we fight" Pae said
Pat turn to Lin and said "u will get used to this they do it all the time"
Lin smile at Pat and looks back at Singh and Pae
"do u know what time u will be back" Ai asked
"nope, it takes 4 and a half hour to get there" Pat said
"what's with all the yelled and screaming" someone said
They turn and saw Pit putting on his jacket
"oh me and ae Pae was just showing everyone what I think that guy would be like when he see us" Singh said
"aha well lets go now its already 8:16" Pit said
Everyone got up and Bua grab Seua's jacket and ran to the kitchen and Kaew grab some bags. They got to the car and Seua turn to Bua and let her put his jacket on.
"p, p ka, me and n'Bua cooked some food up so when ur hungry, u can eat it, everyone has their own box na" Kaew said
"Thank u na krub khun Bua and khun Kaew" the bodyguards said
Kaew walked around handing out the foods.
"arhh... Ummm khun Bua krub we were wondering if... Ummm" Wit one of the bodyguards trident finished when Bua said
"ka Wayu just went inside to get the Cha Yen ka" Bua said
This always happens whenever the guys have to go somewhere far the bodyguards always asked if Bua could make them her Cha Yen for them to drink, after all its Bua's famous Cha Yen.
"kob kon krub" Wit, Jak and Kob said. In a second Wayu came out with the Cha Yen in a big bottle each. Straight away everyone but Pit and Seua ran to grab it
"kob kon krub khun/n' Bua" everyone said
"mai ben rai ka" Bua said and saw the guys about to drink it "jood naaaa" Bua said. Everyone stop. "ahaha, ummm drink it when u get in the car or else if u drink it now there won't be any left" Bua said.
This happen before Bua made Cha Yen and the guys drunk it straight away drinking it all and there was none left so she had to made it again and there were 30-40 bodyguards that she had to make it for.
"oh ok krub" they said and got in the car.
Bua grab 2 more bottles that was left on the tray and gave it to Pit and Seua.
"n'Bua byeeeee" Singh said and went to hug Bua and spin her around. Seua watch Singh hug Bua and cross his arms and pretend to cough. Singh put Bua down and laugh nervously. 
"n'Aiiiiii bye" Singh said and went to Ai and hug her and did the same to Kaew.
"n'Buaaaaaa" Pat said and ran to Bua and was about to kiss Bua's cheek but got stop by Seua because Seua grab his collar
"ok ok" Pat said and put out his hands "geez"
"don't get into a fight" Kaew said
"n'Kaew that's impossible" Sak said. Kaew sigh knowing that there will be blood, she hate blood sometimes she would faint.
Pit realize something and turn to Lin "Oh kid, Ai asked me to change u to a different room, I have move u to my room, so when I get back I expect u to be asleep in MY room" Pit said
"HA NO WAY, IM NOT SHARING A ROOM WITH U, AE BAH" Lin yelled "I rather sleep in that dusty room the share a room with u, pervert"
"MY bed tonight" Pit said and went into the car. Lin shook her head and fold her arms
Seua looked at Bua, she smile then wave and said "be careful na ka" Seua smile secretly and walked to Bua and kiss her passionately "bye" Seua said and kiss her forehead then walked to the car and got in. They drove out with 2 big vans behind them.
Lin was thinking 'wow mafias that are built and mean/scary looking are actually very funny and I thought they were scary but it seems they are quiet nice... Apart from ae Pit'.
The girls walked back inside and sat down in the living room.
"khun Bua ka, ur brother is on the phone" The maid said
"kob kon ka, excuse me for a bit" Bua said and got up and left to talk on the phone.
"Ummm, I was going to asked n'Bua this but I suppose I'll asked u guys since she is busy. So last night Bua told me to  not think or try to run away, why" Lin asked
"well, if u run away from from the mafias, and if u got caught u would either get punished or killed" Kaew said
"Bua try to run away once, she manage to escape and once p'Seua caught her he raped her, she was locked up in his room for two days, he didn't let anyone see her and he wouldn't let her eat for two days" Ai said
"I thought p'Seua was going to killed her but he didn't, I could tell that he didn't want to kill Bua, so take this as a wa" Kaew said
"I see, so how long has Bua been here for" Lin asked
"around 4-5 months" Ai answer
"ok"

CAR
The guys were in the car talking. Seua turn to Pat and said
"don't ever try to kiss Bua again, Bua is mine, u can hug her, but don't kiss her or u're dead, that goes for all of u guys as well"
"ok we got it" the guys said
"Bua is mine" Sak said "ae Seua loves Bua, ae Seua loves Bua" Sak sang, then Pae, Pat  and Singh join in.
"what are u talking about me loving Bua, whatever I don't love her" Seua said
"if u don't love her then what's with all the no kissing her thing, why should u car who she kisses" Sak said
"because.... Because....." Seua try to find an excuse but failed
"ah ah ah, c u do love her, everyone sing along with me, ae Vee u sing as well (Vee is one of the bodyguards) ae Seua loves Bua, ae Seua loves Bua" the guys repeat it over and over again. Seua covered his eyes with his hand and Pit pat him on the back and laugh.
Put only laughs and smile when he is with the guys, Ai, Kaew and Bua.  He doesn't want to show anyone other then them that he has another side.
"wait ae Pit why did u move Lin to ur room" Sak asked
"it's not ur business" Pit said
"yes it is I want to know everything" Sak said
During the whole ride Sak was being nosy and trying to get into everyone's busy while Pat, Singh, Pae and Vee kept singing 'Ae Seua loves Bua'.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u so much nklue1 its a v long update, appreciate ur dedication and efforts. lucky bua treated like a princess ! the guys r funny. look forward to yadechs part im sure will b funny and sweet. with appreciation nklue1

nklue1

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Thank u so much nklue1 its a v long update, appreciate ur dedication and efforts. lucky bua treated like a princess ! the guys r funny. look forward to yadechs part im sure will b funny and sweet. with appreciation nklue1
Thank you Key for reading
Bua will only get to be treated as a princess for a while. She will do something that will make Seua mad and everything will turn ugly, same goes for Lin and Pit
Appreciate your time for reading this ff :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Coca said:
Wow I love this part please soon
Hi Coca
Thank you for reading
Here's chapter 5 enjoy. But there's not much MTeam part in this chapter
Appreciate your time :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone sorry for the long wait. Here's chapter 5. Enjoy :)
Ps I'm not good with writing action but I tried my best
Please leave comments or advise
Apprication Nida (Neda) :)

Chapter 5

TAWATCHAI HOUSE
When the guys got to the house. They all got out of the van and one of the bodyguard rung the door bell. A maid came out
"may I help u" she asked
"yeah, is as Chai here" Wit asked
"ka my I know who this is"
"let him know the black dragons are here" Wit said
The maid stood shock "b-bl-black dr-dragons" she said
"chai pa can u hurry I need to pee" Sak said
"k-ka" the maid said and ran inside like crazy
"really when we are about to fight" Pae said
"yeah I really need to" Sak said
"just pee in that plant" Pat said as a joke
"ok" Sak said and went to the plant and actually pee in it
The guys look at him and shook their head.
"ae Pae brake down the door" Pit said
"my pleasure" Pae said and he finally kick down the door after 5 attempts
"took you long enough" Singh said
"shut up" Pae said
They look up and saw guns aiming at them
"we surrender" Pat said and put his hands up
"ae Pat" Sak said and hit his head
"we need to talk to ur boss ae Tawatchai" Seua said
"let them through" Tawatchai said
The guys walk to the living room where Tawatchai is.
"we're here to get my money" Pit said
"well you see I don't have it" Tawatchai said
"then you die or give us your house" Seua said
"I will never give you my house, can't I have another 2 months" Tawatchai asked
"no it's either you pay now, give us your house or die" Pit said
"well then...." Tawatchai begun
Everyone got their guns ready. In a split second the first shot was made but miss. Tawatchai try to get Pit but failed. Everyone ran to find a hiding spot and started shooting. The 6 boys weren't hiding though they were standing their shooting and grabbing the enemies body as a shield. Pit and Tawatchai were fighting, Pit was winning and once Pit got the gun on Tawatchai's head "last chance" Pit said
"never"
"so stubborn, this house is mine" Pit said and grab Tawatchai's finger and put it on ink and stamp it on the paper he had prepared "lights out" Pit said and shot Tawatchai in the head
Soon Tawatchai's bodyguards gave up, some were injured or dead. Sak and some bodyguards got shot but the rest didn't get hurt much. They walk out of the house with a success face on.
"well that was fast" Pat said
"probably the easiest" Sak said
"yeah" Pit said and look at the contract and smirk
They guys got in the van and started wrapping them self with sterile bandages and cleaning their wounds.

MANSION
The guys got home around 9pm, they had to go somewhere else as well. When they walk in the house Ai and Bua was asleep on the couch, Kaew was making coffee and Lin was no where in sight.
"n'Ai, n'Bua wake up" Pat said
"your back" Kaew said once she saw the guys "how was it"
"success, Pit forced him to sign the contract before killing him and yeah" Pat said
"where's yai Lin" Pit asked
"ok she is asleep" Kaew answer
Pit walked upstairs to his room and open the door to see no one. He walk to Lin's room and open it to see Lin asleep. He walk to Lin, grab her hand and pull her up and over his shoulder
"ahhhhh" Lin scream "krai? ploy na" Lin said
"kid I told you to sleep in my room in my bed" Pit said
"well I don't want to" Lin said and cross her arms
Pit started walking, while walking Lin was punching and kicking Pit and screaming at him to let her go but he ignore it and carry her to his room and lock the door and walk to the bed and through her on it.
"ae bah" Lin said
"whatever I'm tired and don't have the energy to fight with you" Pit said and walk into the bathroom
"Wait until you come out I'll crush you" Lin said and sat there in the bed.
Once Pit walked out of the shower Lin through the pillow at him then soon regret it because his towel came off and she saw his 'thing'
"ahhhhhh my beautiful eyes, ahhh it burns" Lin screamed
"what don't you like it" Pit asked while putting the towel around him
"ae bah who would like it, I wonder how many virginity you took" Lin asked
"I'm not sure but yours will definitely be one" Pit said
"ae bah"
Pit sat on the bed and started drying himself "what? your going to watch me get change" Pit said
"ae bah" Lin said and got up and started kicking the door. "N'BUA HELP MEEEE" Lin yelled
"kid my room is sound proof, scream all you want, she won't be able to hear you" Pit said
Lin continue to scream and scream. Pit was getting annoyed every second until he had enough "SHUT UP, it's already 9pm go to sleep" Pit yelled
"mai" Lin said and continue screaming.
Pit got up and grab Lin and carry her to the bed.
"Mai na, ploy!!!!" Lin screamed
Pit grab his rope out of the drawer and tie Lin's hand together and grab one of his tie and tie it on Lin's mouth so she won't be about to scream
"now shut up and sleep" Pit said
"mmm!" Lin said
"sleep!" Pit said
"mmm" Lim said and shook her head and started struggling and moving around the bed
"look kid if you dont sleep right now I'll strip both of us naked and I'll rape you until morning" Pit said and look at Lin
Lin stop and lay down and close her eyes 'ae bah Pit, just wait until I get loose, then your feel pain' Lin thought while looking at Pit sleep and cursing him everyone second.

SEUA'S ROOM
Seua place Bua down on the bed and cover her up with the blanket then walk into the shower.
Bua woke up from the sound of the water running down. Bua look around and realize it was Seua's room "how did I get here" Bua said. Bua heard the door open and saw Seua "p'Seua your back" Bua said
"yeah" Seua said and lay down
"have you clean your wounds yet" Bua asked
"no don't worry about it" Seua said
"mai ka" Bua said and got up and walk to the cupboard and grab the first-aid-kit and walk back to the bed on Seua's side and turn his face then started cleaning his face and putting bandages on his face. Seua look at Bua 'your so beautiful Bua' Seua thought and close his eyes.
When Bua finished she walk back to the bathroom and put the first-aid-kit box away and walk to the bed and went to sleep. Seua turn to Bua and pull her closer to him and hug her. Bua felt Seua hug her and she hug him back and smile.

DOWNSTAIRS
The girls just finished of cleaning the wounds for the guys
"why am I the only one to get shot" Sak said
"dude you were playing around while everyone was shooting at each other and the next minute we hear you screaming saying that you got shot" Pae said
"well I was having fun" Sak said
"in a fight" Pat said
"hey what's wrong with having fun while in a fight" Singh said
"you too ae Singh, joking around with ae Sak while being shot at, god you two" Pae said
"well guys it's getting late I'm going to bed now na ka" Ai said
"me too" Kaew said "goodnight"
"goodnight n'Ai, goodnight n'Kaew" the guys said
Soon the guys went to sleep and it was all quiet.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nklue1 thank you for updating. the guys are funny they arent too serious but got their job done. pitt and lin are like wild cats while seua and bua the gentlest wind, blowing softly. Thank you for a nice continuation, with appreciation key