[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm sooo behind on chinese series! i've been into lakorns in the past year to the point where i haven't been updated at all haha. The cast looks so good! I must watch this.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
P`Zoua, i think they might not have a happy ending after all. :(
Really??? OMG Bummer....but I'mma still watch it anyways. LOLXD Sometimes a sad/tragic ending is better than a happy ending. lolXD
The thing I don't get is 4th Prince already has a 1st wife or something? Cause in Ep. I think 19 or 20 he was in the rain and she tried to come stop him from staying in the rain...I'm kinda confused. LOL He just has a wife from out of no where..making him look single from the start...lmaoXD That player....

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Really??? OMG Bummer....but I'mma still watch it anyways. LOLXD Sometimes a sad/tragic ending is better than a happy ending. lolXD
The thing I don't get is 4th Prince already has a 1st wife or something? Cause in Ep. I think 19 or 20 he was in the rain and she tried to come stop him from staying in the rain...I'm kinda confused. LOL He just has a wife from out of no where..making him look single from the start...lmaoXD That player....
I like him alot some people said after he becme the King hes mean and stuff like that but i dont think so hes a good King...HEHEHEHE....Yutan, she got what she deserved. :thumbsup:
Yup i think thats his first wife and theres a second wife also hahahhahaha....but after all he love & care for Ruxio the most. This drama is pretty good havent see any good drama like this for like so long now...

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I like him alot some people said after he becme the King hes mean and stuff like that but i dont think so hes a good King...HEHEHEHE....Yutan, she got what she deserved. :thumbsup:
Yup i think thats his first wife and theres a second wife also hahahhahaha....but after all he love & care for Ruxio the most. This drama is pretty good havent see any good drama like this for like so long now...
Yea I think he did it for Ruo Xi and his own good. WOw...2 wives already? lol Is 14th the only one that was single and hadn't have a wife? LmaoXD But yes, I'd agree that I haven't seen any good drama like this for a long time now too. HEE HEe. I'mma keep watching....waiting on eng sub is taking forever...lol so maybe just going to wing it...even though not knowing what they're saying...hahahaXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Yea I think he did it for Ruo Xi and his own good. WOw...2 wives already? lol Is 14th the only one that was single and hadn't have a wife? LmaoXD But yes, I'd agree that I haven't seen any good drama like this for a long time now too. HEE HEe. I'mma keep watching....waiting on eng sub is taking forever...lol so maybe just going to wing it...even though not knowing what they're saying...hahahaXD
14th already has many wives. When 10th prince got married, Ruo Xi said something about 14th prince having many wives and something else relating to marriage.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
14th already has many wives. When 10th prince got married, Ruo Xi said something about 14th prince having many wives and something else relating to marriage.
Oh yea huh? LOLXD Thanks. I Totally forgot...man all these princes and their wives....lmaoXD

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Oh yea huh? LOLXD Thanks. I Totally forgot...man all these princes and their wives....lmaoXD
All of them princes and their wives the only one with one wife is probably the 10th prince. Lmao. Ruxio and 4th prince should do another drama together they looks good together. I was hoping for a better ending like gong but oh well this drama still best gong.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
All of them princes and their wives the only one with one wife is probably the 10th prince. Lmao. Ruxio and 4th prince should do another drama together they looks good together. I was hoping for a better ending like gong but oh well this drama still best gong.
I so agree...lolXD And make Nicky play shady again. LOLXD I think his shady character and Ruo Xi's made a nice twist. ^_^

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Ikr. I wish one of them were single.
hahaha I guess that's one of the themes of the series, how back then the men can have as many wives as they want...LOLXD
Ruo Xi was saying something about that in the begginning when she was arguing with her ugly bf. XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
hahaha I guess that's one of the themes of the series, how back then the men can have as many wives as they want...LOLXD
Ruo Xi was saying something about that in the begginning when she was arguing with her ugly bf. XD
Lmfao. I think her bf was handsome/cute. I loved her bf in Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Thanks BakaPK for reminds me again lol...I'll def will rewatch that drama again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BSx_-dIMSU&feature=related

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
haven't watched that one yet...lOLXD but he was a butt to her so...ahhahahaXD
It's pretty interesting. You should watch it. I think you'll like it. Wallace and Liu Shi Shi are in it. :D Haha, what if he wasn't even cheating on her?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Thanks BakaPK for reminds me again lol...I'll def will rewatch that drama again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BSx_-dIMSU&feature=related
Lol. I LOVE that drama. I especially love Liu Shi Shi and Wallace's chemistry. HAha, I love the bug scene where she hugged Wallace. xD I should consider watching it again since the subs are complete. I was able to watch it with subs but not everything was subbed.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
It's pretty interesting. You should watch it. I think you'll like it. Wallace and Liu Shi Shi are in it. :D Haha, what if he wasn't even cheating on her?
Lol whenever I have time I'll give it a try. LOLXD

hahaha never know. So he was saying that girl was holding his hand against his own will? LOLXD Does he not have the strength to move his hands away and a lip to say that he already has a gf? hahahaXD Sorry he just seems like a total butt head..>XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Lol whenever I have time I'll give it a try. LOLXD

hahaha never know. So he was saying that girl was holding his hand against his own will? LOLXD Does he not have the strength to move his hands away and a lip to say that he already has a gf? hahahaXD Sorry he just seems like a total butt head..>XD
Lol. He made several lies. "She needed someone to help her" and all these other stuff that don't even make sense.