[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. He made several lies. "She needed someone to help her" and all these other stuff that don't even make sense.
hahaha IKR? LOLXD....XD Okay back to BBJX...so what ya think so far??

I think it's just alright now...man they just all lovey Dovey now....I think it was better when the 4th was still being shady and Ruo Xi was afraid of him...LOLXD Now she's not anymore...

OMG I feel sorry for the 13th and Lu Wu....=(

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
hahaha IKR? LOLXD....XD Okay back to BBJX...so what ya think so far??

I think it's just alright now...man they just all lovey Dovey now....I think it was better when the 4th was still being shady and Ruo Xi was afraid of him...LOLXD Now she's not anymore...

OMG I feel sorry for the 13th and Lu Wu....=(
Lmao. At least the story isn't too boring.

Omg, don't tell me something bad is going to happen to 13th and Luwu.

I can't believe Ruoxi got 20 strokes for not wanting to marry 14th. :'(

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao. At least the story isn't too boring.

Omg, don't tell me something bad is going to happen to 13th and Luwu.

I can't believe Ruoxi got 20 strokes for not wanting to marry 14th. :'(
To me it's getting kinda boring but at least it's not dragging to the point where it's going no where. LOLXD

Ooops...ahem, you can watch that for yourself..

As for Ruo Xi getting 20 strokes...man that was sad...she remained faithful to the 4th. ^_^

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
To me it's getting kinda boring but at least it's not dragging to the point where it's going no where. LOLXD

Ooops...ahem, you can watch that for yourself..

As for Ruo Xi getting 20 strokes...man that was sad...she remained faithful to the 4th. ^_^
Lol. I hate when dramas get slow and draggy.

Haha, okay then.

I'm glad she stood up for herself but damn, she's suffering because of that. Too bad I can't understand a thing. Hehe, I hope 4th goes and meets her cause he was standing in the courtyard but didn't go in. I still love 14th though. He's always the one who visits her.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hee hee. He did visited her I think...and then she said "You Finally came..." Was a nice and touching scene.

14th is really sweet. I hope him and 4th don't fight over her. I think 8th still misses her a bit. Not too sure but yea.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
14th prince love her dearly but he just step back. In this series i will have to say i like 13th and 14 princes the most those are the two that understand her the most and of course her lover...hehehe

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked the scene that 14th was practicing sword and then Ruo Xi came out and wiped his forehead and cheek. He looked really cute in that scene.

The 14th is cute, but man his temper is just scary when he gets mad...XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
hee hee. He did visited her I think...and then she said "You Finally came..." Was a nice and touching scene.

14th is really sweet. I hope him and 4th don't fight over her. I think 8th still misses her a bit. Not too sure but yea.
Aww, so sweet. Can't wait to see that scene. :D

I fricken love 14th. I think he's my favorite after 13th. I sense that they're going to fight over her pretty soon. Well, at least in their hearts. 8th must be hurt real bad if he knew that his Father wants Ruoxi to marry 14th. :/

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. I haven't been watching chinese series lately so I don't really know how their acting is. LOLXD

I've only seen Peter Ho in Aegan sea....and Aegan Sea was kinda boring to me....

But lol. The 13th is so awesome and understanding too. ^_^

The prince I probably dislike the most is the 9th. XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
lol. I haven't been watching chinese series lately so I don't really know how their acting is. LOLXD

I've only seen Peter Ho in Aegan sea....and Aegan Sea was kinda boring to me....

But lol. The 13th is so awesome and understanding too. ^_^

The prince I probably dislike the most is the 9th. XD
Lol. I disliked 2nd/Ex Crown Prince the most.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
*********SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED EP 23!***************

Just went back to watch the part where the Eunuch took Ruoxi to the room and he did try to 'rape' Ruoxi. Luckily she stepped back and said that she has a good relationship with the Princes. Whew. *wipes off sweat on forehead

myx

sArNieZ
*********SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED EP 23!***************

Just went back to watch the part where the Eunuch took Ruoxi to the room and he did try to 'rape' Ruoxi. Luckily she stepped back and said that she has a good relationship with the Princes. Whew. *wipes off sweat on forehead
i dislike the eunuch from the laundry place the first time Ruoxi met him there.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I winged it without subs so I didn't know what the heck they were talking about...but damn thank god nothing happened to her. Or else 4th will be beheading some heads...LOLXD

And I dislike those ladies at the Laundromat....by god XD Ruo Xi should've kicked that lady's butt when she threw the Magnolia hair pin down and broke it....>_<

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I winged it without subs so I didn't know what the heck they were talking about...but damn thank god nothing happened to her. Or else 4th will be beheading some heads...LOLXD

And I dislike those ladies at the Laundromat....by god XD Ruo Xi should've kicked that lady's butt when she threw the Magnolia hair pin down and broke it....>_<
Lmao. You should go back and watch it with subs. Viki got up to ep 26 subbed past 90%.

Ikr! Ruoxi should've kicked that lady's butt! Too bad she's mature now and won't do stuff like that anymore. :/

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Ooh, Ruo Xi is getting feisty in episode 27 towards one of the 'Fujin or whatever. Lol. I am so glad she did that. Kekekeke. :D

myx

sArNieZ
the last couple of episode had me crying. this was overall a good drama. i would recommend it. this drama gotta be on my chart for one of the best chinese drama of 2011.