[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I really like the characters she play. She plays bratty characters but make it really cute. xD
I know huh? LOLXD At first I really disliked her a lot but then later I think she and 10th make an adorable couple. ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ she mixed the two up a bit :)
min min is the one who's attracted to 13th prince, but married the mongolian prince..
ming yu is the one that married 10th prince hehe..

and omgahh, is min min ge ge really born in 93? so young!!! *shocks*

.. btw, im almost done with this drama.. just like some more eps.. im currently at the part where she disagreed to the king not wanting to marry 14th prince.. and got sent off to the laundry area.. and gahh.. i hate those girls there.. thieves!! and they even broke her precious jade headpiece 4th prince gave her.. :( ahhhh!!!

anyways, i feel so stalkerish in this thread LOL

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
OH! hahahahaXD No wonder. I remember the bratty princess had a Min or something in it too. hahahahaXD
oops. My bad.

I just usually refer Min Min Ge Ge as the Mongolian princess and that's it. XD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
min min is the one who's attracted to 13th prince, but married the mongolian prince..

.. btw, im almost done with this drama.. just like some more eps.. im currently at the part where she disagreed to the king not wanting to marry 14th prince.. and got sent off to the laundry area.. and gahh.. i hate those girls there.. thieves!! and they even broke her precious jade headpiece 4th prince gave her.. :( ahhhh!!!

lol Thanks for correcting me. hahahaXD
But don't worry she'll get the jade hair pin fixed later..hee..I think either fixed or the 4th gave her a new one. Forgots but yea. XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult

Lol.

Haha, young? I thought she was younger than that! She doesn't look 18 at all!

Aww, that part totally made me hate the drama. I love how she responds cooly though. xD

Lmao. It's okay. It's not your fault. The drama makes everyone stalk whatever news about it.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
OH! hahahahaXD No wonder. I remember the bratty princess had a Min or something in it too. hahahahaXD
oops. My bad.

I just usually refer Min Min Ge Ge as the Mongolian princess and that's it. XD
Lol. It's alright. You just got me confused for a bit. xD

Haha, Mongolian Princess? She deserves to be called by her full name too.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. It's alright. You just got me confused for a bit. xD

Haha, Mongolian Princess? She deserves to be called by her full name too.
LOLXD makes it easier for me to remember. But Min Min Ge Ge is a really cute name and she's also really cute too. LOLXD ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Lol.

Haha, young? I thought she was younger than that! She doesn't look 18 at all!

Aww, that part totally made me hate the drama. I love how she responds cooly though. xD

Lmao. It's okay. It's not your fault. The drama makes everyone stalk whatever news about it.
lol im saying she's young because.. she's a year younger than me.. i thought she was older.. LOL..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.. i thought i was almost done with this drama but still have like 10 eps to go.. hehe..

ahhh viki.. why must you die on me? LOL.. i'll have to continue watching it later ehehe..

dum dum dum... i just got done watching the part where the emperor is ill.. does this mean4th prince will soon be king? wahhhhh :whistle: :highfive: :grouphug:

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
whoa.. i thought i was almost done with this drama but still have like 10 eps to go.. hehe..

ahhh viki.. why must you die on me? LOL.. i'll have to continue watching it later ehehe..

dum dum dum... i just got done watching the part where the emperor is ill.. does this mean4th prince will soon be king? wahhhhh :whistle: :highfive: :grouphug:
10 more episodes. Ahh, how I hated those 10 episodes.

Lol. What happened to Viki? Hope it goes back up soon for you.

Kekeke, I won't ruin it for you but if you want to, check the spoilers or history.

icefish

sarNie Egg
Nice drama, highly recommended to all non-chinese friends... :thumbsup:

I'm a bu bu jing xin crazy, already spend a lot of money purchase original dvd, novel from China.
Now very scared to see my credit card statement :cry:

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Nice drama, highly recommended to all non-chinese friends... :thumbsup:

I'm a bu bu jing xin crazy, already spend a lot of money purchase original dvd, novel from China.
Now very scared to see my credit card statement :cry:
Oooh, good luck with the bills. I'd purchase though but I need it in English. -.-

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i started watching this n its very similar to palace, i stopped half way because i wasn't really found n the storyline, i think so far for me palace is one of the best historical drama ever made!