[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

icefish

sarNie Egg
i started watching this n its very similar to palace, i stopped half way because i wasn't really found n the storyline, i think so far for me palace is one of the best historical drama ever made!
I've watched both, actually bu bu jing xin is better than palace.
palace is confimed not a historial drama, but bu bu jing xin story is more close to the china qing history.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Bu Bu Jing Xin
CREDIT:ENT.Sina and other Sources

Behind the scenes/on set:

This was when I went crazy for BBJX and went on a picture rampage....XD
Are they going to have BBJX Dvds with eng subs though? I wouldn't mind buying it without subtitles b/c I watch Thai dramas without subtitles all the time but Chinese is harder for me to understand...XD​

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
i started watching this n its very similar to palace, i stopped half way because i wasn't really found n the storyline, i think so far for me palace is one of the best historical drama ever made!
Ahh! You need to continue watching! I could not stand watching Palace. I was on ep 14 and I was so bored that I stopped watching and continued with BBJX. I think you'll later on find that BBJX is much better than Palace. BBJX is funny, serious, has handsomer/hotter guys than Palace, and a storyline that'll make you love it.

icefish

sarNie Egg
[
This was when I went crazy for BBJX and went on a picture rampage....XD
Are they going to have BBJX Dvds with eng subs though? I wouldn't mind buying it without subtitles b/c I watch Thai dramas without subtitles all the time but Chinese is harder for me to understand...XD[/center]
Hi, nice to meet you here, I'm a BBJX crazy too. XD
It is so... much better than gong (palace).
BBJX is very very popular in China, I can confirmed that you will get BBJX Dvds with eng-sub in near future. :))

You can watch it online with eng-sub here. http://hkctvdramas.tumblr.com/post/10046176772/bbjx

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Lol Zoua. That's a huge picture rampage. Kekeke, I still laugh everytime I see the picture of 4th stepping on RX in the snow. :coverlaf:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
[

Hi, nice to meet you here, I'm a BBJX crazy too. XD
It is so... much better than gong (palace).
BBJX is very very popular in China, I can confirmed that you will get BBJX Dvds with eng-sub in near future. :))

You can watch it online with eng-sub here. http://hkctvdramas.tumblr.com/post/10046176772/bbjx
nice to meet you too. ^^
I was crazy for BBJX until the ending...LOLXD
But it's overall a very good and addicting drama. XD

Thanks for the link. ^^
If you like BBJX you should check out and read bakapx's fanfiction of BBJX Sequal. It's really awesome. I like it so far. HEE HEE. <3

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Zoua. That's a huge picture rampage. Kekeke, I still laugh everytime I see the picture of 4th stepping on RX in the snow. :coverlaf:
LOL I've got more but I think this is enough. LOLXD
hahaha I love that picture b/c it shows the 4th's true color...hahahaha j/k LOLXD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Rofl. That is so true! This is why I love 4th/Nicky. He's so adorable!!
Why we like the bad one? hahaha j/k lol
He's just a guy who gets misunderstood.

I'm not a big fan of nicky but I am totally in love with his character in this series. LOLXD ^^

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Why we like the bad one? hahaha j/k lol
He's just a guy who gets misunderstood.

I'm not a big fan of nicky but I am totally in love with his character in this series. LOLXD ^^
Lol. Goody girls always fall for the bad boys. xD

Kekeke, I love Nicky but I don't stalk him like how I stalk LSS and Hu Ge. o.0

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Goody girls always fall for the bad boys. xD

Kekeke, I love Nicky but I don't stalk him like how I stalk LSS and Hu Ge. o.0
hahaha lolXD True that. I wonder why. XD

I'm not a big fan of Hu Ge neither but I'm not saying I'm against him neither. I just fall in between. hahaha if he plays good then he's good. If not, then not. XD Guess I haven't been watching Chinese dramas lately.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
hahaha lolXD True that. I wonder why. XD

I'm not a big fan of Hu Ge neither but I'm not saying I'm against him neither. I just fall in between. hahaha if he plays good then he's good. If not, then not. XD Guess I haven't been watching Chinese dramas lately.
I've always wondered why too. :scratchhead2:

Kekeke, I'm in love with Hu Ge. I bought 1911 at the River Center just to watch him on screen. Haha, I didn't even care about the movie. He just looks so hot in there. :cloud9:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always wondered why too. :scratchhead2:

Kekeke, I'm in love with Hu Ge. I bought 1911 at the River Center just to watch him on screen. Haha, I didn't even care about the movie. He just looks so hot in there. :cloud9:
He is are right...lolXD I wouldn't flip head over heels for him though. XD
but anyways back to BBJX. LOLXD

I'd rather flip head over heels for 13th. lOLXD He is HOTT! XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
He is are right...lolXD I wouldn't flip head over heels for him though. XD
but anyways back to BBJX. LOLXD

I'd rather flip head over heels for 13th. lOLXD He is HOTT! XD
Lol. 13th and LSS are ADORABLE!! They'd make such a cute couple even though they're just considered friends in real life. I swear, they act as if they're dating in real life. I wouldn't consider 13th hot. I think he's handsome/eye catching. I think 8th is HOT. :coverlaf:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. 13th and LSS are ADORABLE!! They'd make such a cute couple even though they're just considered friends in real life. I swear, they act as if they're dating in real life. I wouldn't consider 13th hot. I think he's handsome/eye catching. I think 8th is HOT. :coverlaf:
LOL IKR? They're cute together though. Yea 13th is hot....I don't think 8th is hot. I just think he is are right...XD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, imo, 8th is so much hotter than 13th. I consider 13th as a cutie
LOL I don't know. 8th is kinda wierd to me, character-wise b/c he married her sister already yet he likes her too....
no comment. It's like that comment on Viki says "Dude, you can't get both sisters..." XD

I mean yea they were cute when they were together...it's just weird to me. XD