Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann

Malai Sam Chai PREVIEW Episode 12 - 15
Episode 12. @8. 25 PM
Monday 11 october 2010
Thongpairum give birth a son for Yots and he is really happy but he doesn't know that this baby isn't from him at all. When La-Oor-Orn know that Thongpairum give birth of her baby she have bought gold for her baby as a present. Yots give La-Oor-or a present back as thank, he gave La-Oor-Orn money that she can buy a new house so she will not be undergo trouble anymore.

Episode 13. @8. 25 PM Tuesday 12 october 2010Now, Thongpairum has the title as the main wife of Yots and so Kha Nongh also has more power of the Palatorn house and command all maids what he wants. And Kha Nongh steal expensive things from Platorn's house and sell it. Many maid can't can no longer tolerate his behavior and going to La-Oor-Orn that she should take all thing with her because Yots doesn't take care it.
Episode 14. @8. 25 PM Wednesday 13 october 2010Thongpairum follow Yots to go riding a horse at stable from Nai Manee (With - Worrawith) and meet Nai Pbai (R The Star) the boss of this stable. Thongpairum likes Nai Pbai at the first time. Behind Yots's back Thongpairum encourage (have a affair) with Nai Pbai and command Yots that he should makes his own stable (horses stable) because she wants Nai Pbai as someone who take care the horses stable.
Episode 15. @8. 25 PM Thursday 14 october 2010 Kha Nongh knew that Thongpairum commit adultery with Nai Pbai as the next one and he doesn't like it but he can't say anything. Kha Nongh try every way/thing to treat Nai Pbai but Nai Pbai doesn't be yield because he thought that he is Thongpairum's special one. credit: TV5.co.th

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
thanks for the little summary Jakjaan... i like this lakorn so far, schools just getting in my way hahahaa

looksy

sarNie Adult
I've been so busy that I'm two episodes behind on this lakorn. Can't wait to catch up on it this weekend. <3 Aom :wub:

I really do hope that La-Oor-Orn doesn't go back to Yot. Captain is doing such a good job with playing a bad guy that I even hate his laugh now, LOL

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, i hate PANG to the core in here for hurting Aom -- i'm glad she's not returning to Yot with the way he treats her. Like Kong said to Noon, it is YOT'S lost for losing the MOST FORTUNATE item in his life. He is the pitiful one b/c he lose to Aom not Aom loosing to him! I can't wait til he open his eyes to see his 'BELOVED' prostitution wife. I want him to suffer so BADLY for having two hearts and cheat on AOM!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Gosh, i hate PANG to the core in here for hurting Aom -- i'm glad she's not returning to Yot with the way he treats her. Like Kong said to Noon, it is YOT'S lost for losing the MOST FORTUNATE item in his life. He is the pitiful one b/c he lose to Aom not Aom loosing to him! I can't wait til he open his eyes to see his 'BELOVED' prostitution wife. I want him to suffer so BADLY for having two hearts and cheat on AOM!
agree, so happy that La-Oor Or didn't go back, she's really strong during her time. She chose to live by herself.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary Jakjann. I'm so happy that Laor-On is not returning to Khun Yot. I guess we're starting to see the downfall of Khun Yot from the summary.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yot is going downhill with his mistress. that's what he gets for listening to her and not valuing la orr on...
sad he has no brain for coming back from aboard hehe...

cecilia

Staff member
so sad -- noon's going to be gone soon T_T .
She's such a nice and caring friend.
I'm glad that Kong will find peace and love Aom for who she is.
She is indeed a very darling woman -- very thoughtful as well.
*i could see their feeling for each other -- or maybe it's just me.

As for YOT -- i just want him to rot in hell after today episode ..
SO SELFISH! serve him right that all these bad things are going to ruined him in the end!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
So sad that Khun Thep's wife going to die but I guess LaOr-On is going to raise her children. Is LaOr-On going to have her own kid with any of her husbands? Even if Khun Thep wife is dead..she can't married him because Khun Yot is still alive. No matter how much she loves him she can't be with him.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Why not? :ph34r: No separating and then that's it back in the day?
Well eventually LaOr-On and Khun Thep will become husband and wife but I think the process it going to be difficult. LaOr-On can't just get marry to anyone she want because she is still married to Khun Yot and plus I don't think Yot going to let LaOr-On have her happiness very easily. Yot is mad that she left him and that put a huge dense on his pride. He is too selfish to think of other people's happiness.

cecilia

Staff member
^wait, i thought they're divorce b/c she has return everything that were passed down to her as the daughter in law to his sisters. She keeps saying that she's not the daughter in law anymore so it's best that she give them the jewelries back. Doesn't this says that they're divorce? ..

jakjann

Jakjann
They divorced. La Oor Orn just look at yots because maybe the sisters want that she do it
I am sure La Oor Orn will not go back to him , cause she and gong become wife and husband

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Wow...finally the marriage between Yot and LaOr-On is done. He gave her everything she needs to start a new life. Also he said she can marry again too. I feel bad for khun Yot because he is blind by his mistress. Now i'm looking forward for her story with her second husband Khun Thep.

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
good thing the marriage between Yot and LaOr-On is done..LaOr-On could live her life how she way..but it see that pang not go to let aom have a happy life..it see as if she only try to get all the man that like aom...i wonder thougth out that show does she(aom)love her husband i mean she a good person but i mean all her husband who does she really love ???