Man I Slept With

nikki1786

LizQuen
the chapter 12 doesn't end there. it's a pre-post of the chapter as i am going to continue what will happen in this particular chapter and i will also unfold the story between Jeric and Elaine

shengvang

sarNie Adult
*sign* It's must be so hard for Sam. Carlos need to speed up his game or esle he
will be losing Sam for sure. And Omg, Carlos please tell me those are not the divorce
papers!!! I ccn't wait to read the next chapter. Wondering if he will stay or go??? Lol...

Thank you sooooo much nikki for this update!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i am posting this week the untold story between Jeric and Elaine...
also Carlos and Sam will have willing scene soon... i am gathering inspiration at the moment.

nikki1786

LizQuen

Synopsis:
Suchart Arunrakthaworn accepted his father’s wish to marry the only daughter of Chaichanatham family who has a debt to his father. He doesn’t know if his father took pity on him after his car accident and temporarily became blind.

Lawan accepted the offer to marry Suchart and if within six months she haven’t convince him yet to go for an operation; she needed to pay her family’s debts.

The two eventually staying in one roof and sharing one bed; but what happens if Suchart tries to ruins all Lawan’s plans for him just to make her stay longer? Will she even stay if he asks her to?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 12-2

“I’m going now. I may not be able to go if I stay longer…”, he said as he start control himself from her. He missed this woman, this best of friend and his wife. However, Carlos knows exactly where he needed place himself in her life; for she doesn’t want him and he had no choice but to distance himself from her.

The more he stays the more he’s tempted to touch her…again. “Because your woman’s waiting at your pad?”, she said.

“Yes. She is…”, he bluntly answered her back. She was furiously mad deep inside; but her fierce expression changed. It saddens to hear from him that answered. Sam was holding the now the documents until she sees the word ‘annulment’.

She looked at him again and he was just looking at her intently. He wanted to see and hear her reaction but Sam didn’t say any word. Surprise and mixed feelings right now; she felt some regret to what she told him.

“I am going to talk to Uncle Mau tomorrow. I will tell him about our separation; I am expecting for you to be there too…”, he said.

“Of course…”

Sam didn’t know why she said that. It felt like the time runs so fast and now she can see from her window the sun rises. ‘I admit… I regret what I said. It seems like we’re gonna separate for real…’, she closed her eyes and thoughts were only flowing alone in her room.

“Are you really sure about this?”, Carlos asked Elaine and follows her as she was packing up her stuff. She turned around look at him. “Elaine…”

“Carlos…”, she called his name while looking at him. In her mind; she didn’t wanna further continue hurting him or herself. After their discussion and how they’re being honest with each other last night; they decided to break up their relationship.

Elaine took out from her wedding finger her engagement ring. She left him as soon as she was done packing her stuff. Carlos just watched her go. He just noticed that Elaine left a note at the top of the table. He decided to read…

We’ve been so honest to each other last night and I can’t further to let this continue our relationship. We’ve been so good and understanding to each other. But I want us to be more honest with each other this time. I am letting you go because I want us to find ourselves in a way we can find real happiness. And maybe if we were meant for each other; we will meet again.

I loved you and we will be forever this tight. I will cherish all the moments we’ve been through.

Love,
Elaine

Carlos decided to call Elaine; maybe before she leaves the country. But he can’t reach her number. Their relationship ended because of how they’re being honest with each other. Though Elaine didn’t explain well her relationship with Jeric; at least he knows that she has bitter past.

Sam’s biting her nails. She didn’t know what to do and the time runs so fast as she needed to take her lunch now. Her cellphone suddenly rings and it’s her father who is at the other line. She had no choice but to answer.

“Dad…”

“Hey! I just called because I received a call from Carlos. I am so happy that you two will visit me. I also called your Uncle Yuan. He’s gonna be here later”, he said in a happy voice.

“Uh…That’s right, dad…”

“Listen… I also have a surprise for you two. I am going to reveal it later”

Sam was closing her eyes while listening to her father at the phone. She doesn’t know what to do if she ruins the joyous feeling that her father felt for her and Carlos. The fact that their relationship has been in crucial stage eversince the day he got cheated.

Their conversation’s done now and every tick of the clock makes her nervous and worried.

He deep sighed before getting out of the car. Carlos was now in Monterverde residence; he saw his father’s car and it means he arrived before him. Then he saw Sam’s car—he kinda regret what he’s about to do now.

“Son~!!!”, Yuan called his son as Carlos was nearly approaching the gate. He walk towards him as he was called by his father. “What were you thinking!?!”

“That I’ve decided already… this is what she wants anyway”

“But you never thought of Mauricio’s feelings!”

“I thought about it but I have no choice. I neither want to ruin your friendship with Uncle Mau or my relationship with Sam…”

“Then what are you trying to do now! You’re ruining it~!”

“Carlos! My favorite son in-law!”, Mauricio appeared in front him and his father. “Is there something wrong?”

“No Unc—I mean Dad… We were just discussing some business-“

“Business? Yuan, I thought we already talked about this. No discussion about business…”, Mauricio tapped his friend’s back. While Yuan’s glaring at Carlos. “Let’s go inside now. Let’s just wait for Sam to get down.”

Carlos didn’t expect for Sam to be early or be around. He was expecting her to ditch him and let him tell their problem all alone. But she’s here. As they got inside; he met her gaze as she just got out from her room.

He couldn’t take off his eyes of her. Sam was wearing casual and she didn’t bother to say hi to him. She greeted Yuan by giving him a peck kiss on the cheek while she just gave Carlos a cold stare; telling him as if nothing has changed.

Mauricio couldn’t help but express his happiness to his friend and to their children. He thinks that everything goes smoothly between Carlos and his Sam. During their meal; Mauricio now suddenly remembers why Carlos wanted to see him. “So… Carlos, I remember that there’s something important you wanted to tell me. What is that?”

“Uh… yeah. It’s about the—“

“It’s about the mansion. We’re gonna start packing our stuff and get use ourselves to that place”, she said with smile then turns her head to look at him. Carlos’ expression was shock but eventually changed as he took advantage of the situation.

“We’re in fact planning to have a baby…”

Yuan almost throw up and when Mauricio look at him. “Did you heard that!?! They’re taking it to the next level!”

Sam stood up and excuse herself from them to go to the bathroom but her glare on Carlos tells him to get up and come with her. When they finally reached the bathroom. “What were you doing???”, she asked about what he said awhile ago.

“I was about to ask the same thing…”, he just tossed back the question to her.

“You’re trying to ruin everything!”

“That’s what I am expecting…”, his face suddenly got serious. “You don’t want me. You don’t want to patch things up—but what you did was the opposite”

“Because I don’t want my father to get upset! Not just you but for both of us”, she look away and crossed her arms.

“Ah… so you care about us”

“Don’t misunderstand me but I don’t have plans to patch things up-“

“Of course there’s no reason fix things between us. If there’s something I needed to do—that is to have you back again”. He grabbed her waist pulled her closer to him.

“If had let me explain it to them and be more honest; I could have done it…”

“Let me go!”

“No. I’ll probably take this as a chance. This will serve a warn… I’ll tell you now. I’m gonna get you back”, he said and reaches for her lips and owned them… and didn’t know how long they were kissing each other.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I didn't check this section for a while. Didn't know you updated this FF!