Mann's Work

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awwwwies how pretty! hehe tik and noon actually looks cute togehter!! they should star in a lakorn together heheheh :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, Mann! :shock:

I haven't visited the artwork forum in a while and I have to say your artworks look darn good! You're an expertise now, babe.

Keep it up!!! woowhooooo :D

Mann

Kayla said:
Dude, Mann! :shock:

I haven't visited the artwork forum in a while and I have to say your artworks look darn good! You're an expertise now, babe.

Keep it up!!! woowhooooo :D
[post="142927"][/post]​
thanks kayala!! :D ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ouuuuuuuu la la!!! how pretty!!! tik and noon looks soo cute together!!! ohhhhhhhhhh by the way i stoled the num kob banner you make a while ago! hehehe its on my siggie! heheh hope you dont mind... :p

Mann

tangmoe said:
ouuuuuuuu la la!!! how pretty!!! tik and noon looks soo cute together!!! ohhhhhhhhhh by the way i stoled the num kob banner you make a while ago! hehehe its on my siggie! heheh hope you dont mind... :p
[post="143261"][/post]​
thanks and i don;t care if you stole it go right ahead :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mann said:
thanks and i don;t care if you stole it go right ahead :D
[post="143349"][/post]​
ahahha okies thanks hehehe.. omg.. i have another request for you.. hehehehhe im too lazy to make my own and plus my work stinks.. hehehhe anyways i have another request for you heheheh.. hope you're ok with me requesting from you all the time :D

Mann

Milkjuice awww thanks your too sweet...

Tangmoe heehhe it's ok i'll do your request tell me hwat you want... ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hehehehe.. i want a new duang jai partiharn banner.. heheheh for another forum and maybe for this forum heheh

Text: Duang Jai Partiharn
Subtext; Teycho & Morin
Color: any color but noooo orange or brown hehehehe
style: anime heheheheh

Thank you sooooooo much !!!!! i love you!!! :wub:

Mann

tangmoe said:
hehehehe.. i want a new duang jai partiharn banner.. heheheh for another forum and maybe for this forum heheh

Text: Duang Jai Partiharn
Subtext; Teycho & Morin
Color: any color but noooo orange or brown hehehehe
style: anime heheheheh

Thank you sooooooo much !!!!! i love you!!! :wub:
[post="143406"][/post]​
0K ^_^