Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't this is just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeet aaahhh myyyyy they are for sure blessed with the love they have really really admire this relationship soooo much they love each other in a very very strong way and kim's words was sooo touching and just perfeeeeeccct love love love love :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
i can't this is just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeet aaahhh myyyyy they are for sure blessed with the love they have really really admire this relationship soooo much they love each other in a very very strong way and kim's words was sooo touching and just perfeeeeeccct love love love love :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Indeed..i was so touched reading the caption..owwwww..i supposed to sleep early today because i have lots of meeting tomorrow..now i cant sleep because im tooooo excited. Hahaha..wondering what does margie comment..hehehe

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Indeed..i was so touched reading the caption..owwwww..i supposed to sleep early today because i have lots of meeting tomorrow..now i cant sleep because im tooooo excited. Hahaha..wondering what does margie comment..hehehe
seems ie many was waiting for the post :lol: jk but seriously their cuteness and sweetness reached so many people's hearts including their friends and entourage work

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello everyone!
Oh my God!!! Kim's caption was so deeeeepppppp......I felt so emotional reading it. :love: You were right @Peace she loves him so much:icon12:
she loves him cause he made her feel loved he expressed his love through action and words what she said is the truth every word kim said we even from distance can see and feel it this love they have is just amazing to see and i wish them to be happy like this and strong like this together and treasure what they have for a looooooooooong time like forever cause like @mymps03 said not everyone is lucky enough to have the type of love mk has they are a great demonstration of what soulmate mean
they are not the only people in love in this world they are not the only people who had great love story but if you asked me i would say mk is my favorite love the passion and the harmony they have between them makes the way they love soooooo amazing i can't help it each time i see their sweetness i feel drown in the sea of mk honey :D they are one of the kind

i love how beside the tease the sulk we too have this sweetness from them it just never boring to be in love with mk love

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
she loves him cause he made her feel loved he expressed his love through action and words what she said is the truth every word kim said we even from distance can see and feel it this love they have is just amazing to see and i wish them to be happy like this and strong like this together and treasure what they have for a looooooooooong time like forever cause like @mymps03 said not everyone is lucky enough to have the type of love mk has they are a great demonstration of what soulmate mean
they are not the only people in love in this world they are not the only people who had great love story but if you asked me i would say mk is my favorite love the passion and the harmony they have between them makes the way they love soooooo amazing i can't help it each time i see their sweetness i feel drown in the sea of mk honey :D they are one of the kind

i love how beside the tease the sulk we too have this sweetness from them it just never boring to be in love with mk love
Well said@peace:thumbup:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile

Well said

twister02

M♥K
Been waiting for that pic from Kimmy last night. After that, I went to bed straight finning and smiling. It seems that they celebrated Mark and Yaya's bday early (from Margie's photo). Kimmy's caption was simple but true. Love it.:icon12: