Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Omg! Mark was whistling and singing one of my favorite songs by my fav artist Bruno Mars 'Versace on the Floor'. I knew he was a man after my own heart.

They are so funny. Mark's face when he was acting like Ramet from BH lmaoooo Kim said stop acting like someone else's role Lol. Looks like Mark is really into her lakorn since he's remembering all the scenes. I think he wants to be Khun Ramet Lol

They decided to take a walk together after they ate. Too sweet. Did you guys hear Kim calling herself 'ourn/fatty' when she got up first? She said 'ourn' leaving first and then she sulk because Mark didn't help her get up the rocks. Lol

Sweet to hear because that's what Mark calls her.
Well, he does look like a tan version of Khun Ramet :risas3:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@twister02 I always thought Mark and James Ji looked somewhat similar. Maybe because both have that Korean p'ek look going on.

Mark and Kim are stuck like glue.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched mark's live today..he ignored kimmy's line because he was exercising and kimmy complained on his live ig..later on after hes finished with the exercise and read kimmy's comment he quickly ended his live to reply her line..sooo cute:aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Just watched mark's live today..he ignored kimmy's line because he was exercising and kimmy complained on his live ig..later on after hes finished with the exercise and read kimmy's comment he quickly ended his live to reply her line..sooo cute:aaaaa:
really i didn't know he ended his live for that i thought he was just exhausted so he stopped the live :lol: well that's sweeet ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Well at least that was what MK's fans thought..hahaha
well the sure thing is he didn't stay in the live for long as usual he stayed for 2 min and he said kim's name at 1:09

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mark is like the live king these days. I remember on one of Kim's old fb live when they had dinner together she asked Mark does he ever live and he said he doesn't know how. Boy has time changed. :risas3:

On 1:09 someone on the live messages asked him why is Kim sulking.

I'm thinking she's sulking cause she's hungry like her IG video indicated...hunger danger. lol

He told everyone to workout to relieve stress at the end, that's about it.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Mark is like the live king these days. I remember on one of Kim's old fb live when they had dinner together she asked Mark does he ever live and he said he doesn't know how. Boy has time changed. :risas3:

On 1:09 someone on the live messages someone asked why is Kim sulking.

Maybe she's sulking cause she's hungry like her IG video indicated...hunger danger. lol
He loved it when she sulk

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

I'm thinking she's sulking cause she's hungry like her IG video indicated...hunger danger. lol

ooo for me kim wasn't sulking she was like "come on man i'm waiting for you to eat hurry up" :lol:

and kudos to mark for making the training regime cause for sure it did gave big result on his body and mind too

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I agree @"peace" . Working out does relieve stress and make you a better person. It probably helps him fight the urge of counter-attacking the haters on his IG. He used to respond back to them, but he has learned to block all of them mentally. People are always going to assume and think what they want about him and Kim. Even he has said it himself, when you don't include yourself in the drama, your heart and mind will be well rested.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree @"peace" . Working out does relieve stress and make you a better person. It probably helps him fight the urge of counter-attacking the haters on his IG. He used to respond back to them, but he has learned to block all of them mentally. People are always going to assume and think what they want about him and Kim. Even he has said it himself, when you don't include yourself in the drama, your heart and mind will be well rested.
hope he will always keep this positive growing thoughts and attitude and happy he is very aware of himself and things around him wish him and kim all the best always :thumbup::thumbup:

twister02

M♥K

IG doesn't have live feature before so can we thank IG now that they include this feature? :risas3:
Our boy, Mark has adapted to the change positively :thumbup: and using it in a very good way.

Kim is always sulking these days.. she wants her man to console her. :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
ooo for me kim wasn't sulking she was like "come on man i'm waiting for you to eat hurry up" :lol:

and kudos to mark for making the training regime cause for sure it did gave big result on his body and mind too
Good thing he's only filming one lakorn now so he has more time to exercise and yes, discipline is the key. :worship2:

twister02

M♥K
He's 27 now. Matured enough to know when to fight or not. I'm glad Mark is doing everything according to what is normal. People will say anything about them but they will always do what makes them happy. So happy if they're happy together. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
No sighting of our lovely couple today??im pretty sure today was their off day..hehehe
seems you get used to the daily sweet update :D
for me from the day i start to stop expecting things i get surprised a lot so i will keep with this technic no expectation more surprise and from mark's manager assistant ploy he had work somewhere so not sure if they are together

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
seems you get used to the daily sweet update :D
for me from the day i start to stop expecting things i get surprised a lot so i will keep with this technic no expectation more surprise and from mark's manager assistant ploy he had work somewhere so not sure if they are together
Oh i thought that was old photo...haha