Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was listening to this song and suddenly remembered mk i feel suddenly drown in mk sweet moment and their love story , mk are really have a precious big love that i hope they will never lose it they are like an inspiration kim lost so many people in her life she suffered a lot maybe she don't show it to the public but i'm sure she had a lot of down moment and i believe that mark was really the one who helped her to lift up his love for her is soooo big that it filled all her empty spaces made her feel loved and gave her a reason to be happy to look for the future and personally i admire them very very very much will always be my special lovebirds

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
For those who were curious what the news is all about
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSDkHpag_xd/
I was squealing like crazy reading this interview by kimmy
i just love how both are sooooooooo sincere and real in their interviews always say what in their hearts nothing to hide nothing to fear it is what is they are in love and they are building this relationship soo well and this is actually the first time kim open her heart on her pain like this it was like a confession of love for me :D :icon12: so happy for them that they are this mature and happy now with each other

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
i just love how both are sooooooooo sincere and real in their interviews always say what in their hearts nothing to hide nothing to fear it is what is they are in love and they are building this relationship soo well and this is actually the first time kim open her heart on her pain like this it was like a confession of love for me :D :icon12: so happy for them that they are this mature and happy now with each other
Yes agreed..she never mentioned her mom before..for her to say that mark fill up the missing part left by her mom shows that they are super serious with this relationship

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes agreed..she never mentioned her mom before..for her to say that mark fill up the missing part left by her mom shows that they are super serious with this relationship
absolutely the point every word they say show they are serious about this relationship they went through the darkest moment together kim support mark and want him happy and him he fulfill her empty feeling they survived so many earthquake so i believe now they are more of sure of each other that's why they keep saying they need to work first and build their future so after that they can settle down and it rally impress me how both give importance to their families

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed the interview of Kim's. Their relationship has really matured. So happy that they have each other when times get rough.

Mark has mentioned that both him and Kim will be vacationing together for Songkran. They will stay in Thailand. I'm thinking the beach somewhere. Can't wait to see pictures of them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I really enjoyed the interview of Kim's. Their relationship has really matured. So happy that they have each other when times get rough.

Mark has mentioned that both him and Kim will be vacationing together for Songkran. They will stay in Thailand. I'm thinking the beach somewhere. Can't wait to see pictures of them.
me too waiting for the lovebird on the beach cause me too i think is gonna be on the beach but let's wait and see :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim's body is perfect! Mark is such a lucky man and vice versa! I need to go do more abs and lay off the fried food. LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim's body is perfect! Mark is such a lucky man and vice versa! I need to go do more abs and lay off the fried food. LOL
yuuppp she has all what a woman want :lol: perfect healthy curvy body so when he will hug her it will be soo fit in his strong arms now :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
not sure where are they going cause loos like mak has a bag on him
btw i love to have updates of mk but i don't want it like this even around the world i find it disrespectful for any celebrity no matter who they and how they are to take photo of them without their awareness and post it in social media , i know mk won't mind it but i still find it quite abnormal, personally even if i saw mk i won't take a photo of them together like that and post it in ig better take a photo with them and post it , or i'm exaggerating

a question come to my head who of you ladies will do like this person did if you saw mk ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seems they gonna pass few days out of the country maybe , i can't wait for them to update i want to know where my lovebird's destination this time to create some new quality memories