May F., Num Gunchai, and Khem (Thee sip)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank chi chi for the information.
It is difficult to make judgement on just one side of the story, even thought aum and may also had their press conference it was kind of short. But like some of you mentioned, Khem's interview did make her look like the victim, which was normal for human being. Everyone think he/she is the innocent and the other party is not. However, this was news that can make lots of money for the news industrial thought with all these dramas going on. Hope all of them will clear up the situation. One thing I want to say is that how come Khem does know May and Num are dating? It is kind of strange, but maybe it is true, because I didn't know that May and Aum are best friend too.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
no matta what..The guy is to BLAME..especially w/num history..Y is it when the grl get cheated on they go B>>>> slap the grl N then forgive the guy...and end up taking em bak..such a shame..

NANG

sarNie Egg
I wouldn't put all the blame on Noom.....and it takes two. "Thop mue kang diew man mai dang" the song from Arrissman.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i guess May is to blame as well for putting herself (knowing his past...) in that position as did Khem....? not all the blame on Noom but i say the Majority of it would be..most of the time you see that situation (generally) go on..the Women would go attack the other "women"....(sometime the "other" women is ignorance of his "status") FIRST...Anyways getting off track..i'm generalizing...they all to blame in some sense But NOOM is mostly @ fault...

noungning

Heartless
yes, the guy is to blame, in my point of view, because if he didn't go mess with other ppl there wouldn't be the issue of him breaking up with several ppl because he "cheated"

i.e. him - pok - may, now him - may - khem, um i wonder who'd be next lol...

such a shame, he'd be forgiven so easily and given more chances to mess with more girls. ah the life of him...so luxurious :rolleyes:

i guess May is to blame as well for putting herself (knowing his past...) in that position as did Khem....? not all the blame on Noom but i say the Majority of it would be..most of the time you see that situation (generally) go on..the Women would go attack the other "women"....(sometime the "other" women is ignorance of his "status") FIRST...Anyways getting off track..i'm generalizing...they all to blame in some sense But NOOM is mostly @ fault...
yeah. i never really understand why girls would go attack the other girl, when it's the guy's fault. <_< my best friend had me go see "love & basketball" so long ago, and when the main lead saw her man w/ some other girl cadoodling, she told the girl to step aside & smacked the guy! I was going "hell yeah!" :dude:

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Ning, wow! You are awesome to make such a bold comment. I mean you persuaded me to read on and on about your comments. It was great! You made the thread seem so exciting! And others too.

I also want to hear May's and Aum's side of the story, but I know in the end both will say nice things about the other, and things will die down.

Oh, and I am also like Aum, I would do alot of things for my friends. Like get into a fight etc.. haha! But if things gets ugly I would hold my girl back for sure.
As for Khem, I feel bad for the girl..aw. Okay that was 5 seconds I'm over it! haha! And I do like Khem from thee 10. Too bad.
Khem *sigh* aww.
May *sigh* aww.
Aum *sigh* aww.
Num WTF! haha! BLAME THE MAN!

noungning

Heartless
Ning, wow! You are awesome to make such a bold comment. I mean you persuaded me to read on and on about your comments. It was great! You made the thread seem so exciting! And others too.

I also want to hear May's and Aum's side of the story, but I know in the end both will say nice things about the other, and things will die down.

Oh, and I am also like Aum, I would do alot of things for my friends. Like get into a fight etc.. haha! But if things gets ugly I would hold my girl back for sure.
As for Khem, I feel bad for the girl..aw. Okay that was 5 seconds I'm over it! haha! And I do like Khem from thee 10. Too bad.
Khem *sigh* aww.
May *sigh* aww.
Aum *sigh* aww.
Num WTF! haha! BLAME THE MAN!
wow thanks! i was making it entertaining for me too... i need things to do while i'm at work to seem like i'm working ;) i'm glad u liked it haha :p

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
the people who lives in thailand will know that num kunchai is a *^%$$%@*(#

and num and may already broke up when this incident happened. num's current gf is khem. she shld break up with them. i'm gonna be in the middle and say from what i know in thailand newspaper. khem isnt a very nice, goody-two-shoes.nor is aum p. but the one who is the least &*(O)*$# one here is may. she's very bad at insulting ppl. everytime there is a fight, aum is always the one doing all the slapping and scolding for may, cos may is always too slow. and in u're in thailand, u'll know how much catfights/slappings aum have been in....not that i hate aum or anything, but she's kinda rough and harsh.

but khem isnt any better. i havent read any bad news about her personally, but my mother told me that khem isnt those kind of nice, demure and conservative kind of thai women.

and i hate to blame ppl in this kinda news. BUT I BLAME NUM. LOL i know. i know. ppl are saying num is not totally at fault. sry, but i hate jao choo guys.

I agree. He shouldn't have done this :( LOL, as for the May thing...SHE'S N'RAI!!! She's supposed to be better than N'EAK Aum...Have they just switched bodies or something? :unsure:

noungning

Heartless
the people who lives in thailand will know that num kunchai is a *^%$$%@*(#

and num and may already broke up when this incident happened. num's current gf is khem. she shld break up with them. i'm gonna be in the middle and say from what i know in thailand newspaper. khem isnt a very nice, goody-two-shoes.nor is aum p. but the one who is the least &*(O)*$# one here is may. she's very bad at insulting ppl. everytime there is a fight, aum is always the one doing all the slapping and scolding for may, cos may is always too slow. and in u're in thailand, u'll know how much catfights/slappings aum have been in....not that i hate aum or anything, but she's kinda rough and harsh.

but khem isnt any better. i havent read any bad news about her personally, but my mother told me that khem isnt those kind of nice, demure and conservative kind of thai women.

and i hate to blame ppl in this kinda news. BUT I BLAME NUM. LOL i know. i know. ppl are saying num is not totally at fault. sry, but i hate jao choo guys.
lol right, may doesn't live her character outside of tv. rather aum mauahha no comment. :p

kulyia

RUK
WOW. boy am i late. and OMG ididnt know THAT NUM is or dated MAY F. :eek: O.O

nvm skip some replys. lol. no they are not dating lol.. but seriously, she is too hoochy for him lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
may doesn't know where her car at or with who??? i heard someone said that she doesn't see her car for so long?? still don't get this..confuse!