Mayura

yak

sarNie Adult
iomg.. when are they going to bring all the old lakorns.. i have so many that i want... i can't even name them.. i know there some old one, but thats not the one i want.. T_T

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm in the same case yak, i want old lakorns too. for those which are selling, i have them, i want ladeevadee's lakorn, the n'ek in "kone prasa"

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
iomg.. when are they going to bring all the old lakorns.. i have so many that i want... i can't even name them.. i know there some old one, but thats not the one i want.. T_T

They took forever just to dubb the new one to have it out in time because of the demand so I presume they don't have much time left to go and fix the old one. Or maybe they have been working on it and just gonna do a mass release. ^_^

Or another one of my presumption is that if ever Mayura decides to quit dubbing, they can always return to remastering the old one. :huh: :p

somp9

sarNie Adult
I thought Mayura going to dubbed GRR of Rita & Rome lakorn before Pat & Paul's lakorn.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^ Mayura is unpredictable. There's only one of them and many different channels so we all just have to be patience :)

yak

sarNie Adult
They took forever just to dubb the new one to have it out in time because of the demand so I presume they don't have much time left to go and fix the old one. Or maybe they have been working on it and just gonna do a mass release. ^_^

Or another one of my presumption is that if ever Mayura decides to quit dubbing, they can always return to remastering the old one. :huh: :p
true! well, i just want it so bad.. lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
I have been waiting for Mayura to dubbed lakorn of Rome and Rita so badly. Now, i'm not so sure if they're going to dubbed this lakorn. I've noticed that Mayura never dubbed any lakorn of Rita & Rome. So now I havee to wait and see for next week if Rome and Rita will dubbed or not.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
rome and rita isn't out yet? and pat and paul? yes i know, i heard this one was boring, but i like them in "ram pissaward", just want to see if they still have chemistry ^_^

russe

sarNie Adult
i'm in the same case yak, i want old lakorns too. for those which are selling, i have them, i want ladeevadee's lakorn, the n'ek in "kone prasa"
you can find old lakorns in other Khmer video stores beside Mayura in Long Beach, CA

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i was so pissed off watching paul and pat's lakorn....gosh...they still make the thor so meuh meuh gosh whats the english word for that lol... anyhow theres nothing good dub by mayura at the moment...if its not for my mom i would have stop watching mayura already. i dont have patience anymore.

somp9 did you call mayura to know that they are gonna dub GRR?..im still waiting for this one old lakorn that i had request po chan chour however you spell his last name...dang come to think of it..its almost been a yr now..wth!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Really? I actually liked RSK...I was hooked on that when it was airing...it was a decent revenge lakorn to me...I especially liked the parts where Paul had amnesia, cuz he was nicer to Pat...but overall, I really liked it...I guess different tastes.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I haven't call Mayura yet but hopefully they dubbed GRR this week otherwise I'm not going to wait again. I will buy NTRY version. So keep an eyes on Mayura for GRR.