Mayura

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
NO P'ek's voice? UGGGGHHHH where did he go now? LOL I cant stand watching the ones dubbed by the supporting role's voice...just doesnt give the lakorn the same viewing pleasure ^_^

navy

sarNie Adult
It's kind of weird to hear Willy in different voice. I love his own voice in Thai, but get use to hear the P'ek voice for all in khhmer...

Yes. I totally agree with you, "LOL I cant stand watching the ones dubbed by the supporting role's voice...just doesnt give the lakorn the same viewing pleasure

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
i was wondering for a long time who does the main characters voices?i always wanted to know what they look like or their name. :huh: :lmao:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...the man that dubbs the P'ek's voice isnt too good looking and he's kind of dark but I find his voice quite sexy and lakorns dubbed by another man's voice isnt the same... :p

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...the man that dubbs the P'ek's voice isnt too good looking and he's kind of dark but I find his voice quite sexy and lakorns dubbed by another man's voice isnt the same... :p
[post="64263"][/post]​

oo really u you saw him before

jaitee

sarNie Egg
LOL...the man that dubbs the P'ek's voice isnt too good looking and he's kind of dark but I find his voice quite sexy and lakorns dubbed by another man's voice isnt the same... tongue.gif
aren't the people who dubbed the main characters' voice for mayura old?? they have to be since they been in this business ever since lakorn was introduced in america....and that's over 2 decades already. i'm not sure though. :huh:
so over the years the viewers are so attached to their voices, it's going to be hard to find replacements. i can't even imagine what it would be like. :(

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, I've seen him SallySoSilly727...

OH, that I'm not too sure Jaitee, but I do know that the man that dubbs P'ek's voice is middle age, but, I'm sure most of them are too...

LOL I hope he has male or maybe female (scary) ahaha relatives that also carry that gene that gives them the same "deep" voice like or similar to his, so they too, can dubb after he ever decides to retire :(

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
im just amaze how they sound like their acting and when their just talkin not acting.. and it goes really well. yea i hope he doesnt retire soon if he retires i dont know how to start lol. and the girl is delegate and wow my voice is not even close to theirs lol

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...it's funny sometimes when you watch some of the lakorns and they dubb even though they have a cold or whatever and you can really hear the difference.

Ohhh, I just love it when the voice of the P and N'ek comes on whenever they are fighting and expressing the tone of aggressiveness and mushy romance scenes...gives me butterflies in my tummy! :wub:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
the man that dubb for mayura, his name is charn chuon (willy's name in manee yard fah, that lakorn has his name in there cuz the thai ppl wanted to honor him, something like that, not quite sure)

pu charn is in his mid 30s, quite young. .

and we won't be needing to worry about him retiring for at least another 2-3 (he says that he might be retiring in 2 years, still deciding, hasn't confirmed yet, that's why right now he's in srok khmai, he's going there to see the land, he's thinking about farming in srok khmai when he retires. . )

navy

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
the man that dubb for mayura, his name is charn chuon (willy's name in manee yard fah, that lakorn has his name in there cuz the thai ppl wanted to honor him, something like that, not quite sure)

pu charn is in his mid 30s, quite young. .

and we won't be needing to worry about him retiring for at least another 2-3 (he says that he might be retiring in 2 years, still deciding, hasn't confirmed yet, that's why right now he's in srok khmai, he's going there to see the land, he's thinking about farming in srok khmai when he retires. . )
[post="64602"][/post]​
How sweet that Thai people wanted to honor him...Charn Chuon..Cool!!

Don't know why ...to me his voice match Willy...I kind of disappointed that he wasn't in the one of Willy and Marsha...kind of strange to hear Willy in someone else voice.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
recent ones:

look mai lark see-cee/amy (really good. . teenagers issues. . i love it)

kone mung korn-ace/joy r. (it's acton)

kaew luem kon-captain/aom

credits to peaches at khmer sarnworld

untinnu

sarNie Adult
just the endings of these:

look mai lark see-cee/amy (really good. . teenagers issues. . i love it) (20 end)

kone mung korn-ace/joy r. (it's acton)(dunno)

kaew luem kon-captain/aom (12 end)

Lok_Tah

sarNie Egg
any good lakorn movie out? im looking for lakorn movies that are funny and not too serious. but if boran movie. oOooO please tell me. i love boran movies.