Mayura

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sillygrl1021 said:
any recommendations? currently watching the one with charkrit and angie
[post="38392"][/post]​

Have you seen "Kamaseth Bes Doung" yet? Pat and Por stars in this lakorn. They are so cute! The storyline was great! It's a must see. This lakorn was very funny. :loool:

How about the one with Num and Ann? I haven't seen it yet, but everyone that I spoke to said this lakorn was interesting. :wub: Besides, Ann is a great actress. She wouldn't let you down. I plan to rent it today. I like to wait until it ends before renting them because I don't like the anticipation.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
OH really? What's the synopsis of this lakorn?
[post="33592"][/post]​
I love Chakrit and Angie's lakorn! :wub: It's about Angie believing that in a relationship money is more important than love. She goes searching for many different relationships to find out which ones were more stable so she and her nephew would be well off. The reason behind her action was because her sister was hurt due to love and commitment. As a result, Angie's sister was sent to a mental institution.

It starts with Angie searching to find the right relationship. She ends up dating Chakrit's friend and the friend's dad. :shock: Both men were deeply in love with her. She, on the other hand, only wanted their money. One day, Angie was escaping the two, and accidentally went into the men's restroom at the hotel where she worked. She found a diamond ring at the sink and decided to put it on her finger. Angie did not intend to steal this ring, but it would not leave her finger. Chakrit saw his ring on Angie's finger and assumed she stole his possession. :rolleyes: He asked for it back, but Angie denies returning it. Chakrit promises himself that he will get back at her, regardless of what it takes. Angie also plans to ruin Chakrit's life because he was the one that made her quit her job.

Chakrit soon finds out about Angie's relationship. He knew that he was able to hurt her if the two men would realize that she was cheating on them. He puts up a plan to blackmail her by inviting his friend and Angie to his sister's party. On that day, Chakrit's friend thought that his dad was out of the country doing some business. The father returned from his trip early and decided to join this party. That was the end of Angie's affair. It was funny how Angie fainted at the party and pulled Chakrit down with her. :loool: He fell on top of her in front of everyone. News was released to ruin Angie's reputation. She was named "Black Bow" because of this incident. First, she lost her job, and then she loses the opportunity to make money from those two guys. Life became a struggle for her. She was offered a job at Chakrit's company. Knowing that she had no other options, she took the offer. That's when the fun began. :w000t:

In this lakorn, Chakrit finds every way possible to get his ring back from Angie. Angie found every way possible to annoy him. It was a funny lakorn with lots of romantic scenes. There are lots of chemistry between the p'ek and nang'ek. You've got to watch it yourself to enjoy the lakorn. I loved it so much, I purchased a copy. :p

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
untinnu said:
i didn't rent hemraj, cuz don't really like aum, but i heard that hemraj was a waste of time. .
[post="45609"][/post]​
yes it is ...the most boring lakorn ever..had no freakn point plus im not a fan of aum

harman

Kayla said:
Harman, you so funny. No need to be jealous ja. I'm always willing to give tutorial. What really suck is I can't type out Khmer words into English, like I can with Thai. If so, the tutorial would be really fun. :sweat:
[post="45767"][/post]​

Tutorial ....Yes it would be fun, :D Kayla its ok that you cant type them out in khmer cause I dont think I can be able to read them. I'm so bad at pronouncing those khmer word.

still very jealous of you :D

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i have to wait till the whole lakorn comes out cause i ended up having to order them and i heard that chaluer barb, aum plays a weak don't think it would suit her though, got to see

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
Mara Phang said:
I love Chakrit and Angie's lakorn! :wub: It's about Angie believing that in a relationship money is more important than love. She goes searching for many different relationships to find out which ones were more stable so she and her nephew would be well off. The reason behind her action was because her sister was hurt due to love and commitment. As a result, Angie's sister was sent to a mental institution.

It starts with Angie searching to find the right relationship. She ends up dating Chakrit's friend and the friend's dad. :shock: Both men were deeply in love with her. She, on the other hand, only wanted their money. One day, Angie was escaping the two, and accidentally went into the men's restroom at the hotel where she worked. She found a diamond ring at the sink and decided to put it on her finger. Angie did not intend to steal this ring, but it would not leave her finger. Chakrit saw his ring on Angie's finger and assumed she stole his possession. :rolleyes: He asked for it back, but Angie denies returning it. Chakrit promises himself that he will get back at her, regardless of what it takes. Angie also plans to ruin Chakrit's life because he was the one that made her quit her job.

Chakrit soon finds out about Angie's relationship. He knew that he was able to hurt her if the two men would realize that she was cheating on them. He puts up a plan to blackmail her by inviting his friend and Angie to his sister's party. On that day, Chakrit's friend thought that his dad was out of the country doing some business. The father returned from his trip early and decided to join this party. That was the end of Angie's affair. It was funny how Angie fainted at the party and pulled Chakrit down with her. :loool: He fell on top of her in front of everyone. News was released to ruin Angie's reputation. She was named "Black Bow" because of this incident. First, she lost her job, and then she loses the opportunity to make money from those two guys. Life became a struggle for her. She was offered a job at Chakrit's company. Knowing that she had no other options, she took the offer. That's when the fun began. :w000t:

In this lakorn, Chakrit finds every way possible to get his ring back from Angie. Angie found every way possible to annoy him. It was a funny lakorn with lots of romantic scenes. There are lots of chemistry between the p'ek and nang'ek. You've got to watch it yourself to enjoy the lakorn. I loved it so much, I purchased a copy. :p
[post="46535"][/post]​

yeah this was awesome i just finished it yesterday.

lil1

sarNie Egg
sallysosilly727 said:
yeah mai cusin watched it and she said it was a waste of time.
[post="47403"][/post]​
so did the main characters end up together? Or did something happened??? Not if it was a waste of time or not but did the main characters end up with each other....i dunno cause i heard there was gonna be a hemraj 2....others said this movie was a waste of time cause there was no solution...so hopefully someone can tell me what happened???? thanks!!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thanks Mara Phang for your time and effort in summarizing the lakorn. I do agree, I just finished Ep. 1....moving slow here LOL but yeah, it's pretty funny.

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
lil1 said:
so did the main characters end up together? Or did something happened??? Not if it was a waste of time or not but did the main characters end up with each other....i dunno cause i heard there was gonna be a hemraj 2....others said this movie was a waste of time cause there was no solution...so hopefully someone can tell me what happened???? thanks!!!!
[post="47498"][/post]​

My grandma watched it and she told me that they didnt.

bopha

sarNie Elites
i don't want to create a new tread so i ask my question here : what is the title in khmer of "mae ai sa eurm" ???

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
Have you seen "Kamaseth Bes Doung" yet? Pat and Por stars in this lakorn. They are so cute! The storyline was great! It's a must see. This lakorn was very funny. :loool:

How about the one with Num and Ann? I haven't seen it yet, but everyone that I spoke to said this lakorn was interesting. :wub: Besides, Ann is a great actress. She wouldn't let you down. I plan to rent it today. I like to wait until it ends before renting them because I don't like the anticipation.
[post="46524"][/post]​
I kinda of back tracking watching Aom and brook lakorn but dear lord, it taking me forever to finish it But Ann/Num will be next on my list.

I saw a little bit of it in Thai.. let me know how it goes????