- Prasart Meud
- Wanida
- Mia Taeng

Dropped project:
- Khun Por Rab Jang
- Leurd Kattiya

cecilia

Staff member
WISHBONE I just wanna say. i LOVE YOU AND YOUR PROJECT. you did such tremendous job at subbing some of p'tik's lakorn .. i admire how you do your job :wub: KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS!!! :spin:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wishbone thank you for subbing JAMLEUY RUK and other PROJECTS, if I dont have you subbing the lakorn, I have to watch the lakorn and dont know what they're saying. I appreciate your hard work and thank you for your generosities. :D
KEEP UP THE AWES :clap: ME WORK​
!​

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for subbing all those lakorns. You have done so much, I am very glad to have someone like you to subb thai lakorns for us since alot of us don't understand thai. THANK YOU SO MUCH, you're the bestest ever!!!!

yinki

sarNie Egg
Like many others, I want to thank you for introducing such great lakorns to the non-thai audiences. I really enjoy the lakorns you have subbed so far, especially Klin Kaew Klang Jai and the latest Jam Loey Rak, which are both pretty addicting. Considering that you are working solo on these lakorns, I am just amazed and impressed at the speed you are going. I hope to see you continue working on subbing more addicting lakorns in the future, especially sawan bieng (afterall Ken is indeed a hottie and from what I heard there would be aggressive scenes just like Jam Loey Rak).

sulad

sarNie Adult
I always wonder if you'll ever open a big company and subtitle lakorns.
Because since the Thai Industry is not even getting there yet.
HEHEHE.
One of my imagination.
But you'll totally become a "Millionare".
Well aniwaise. Thank you for subbing all these fablous lakorn.
Because of you, we're able to understand the lakorn.
Really enjoy your work and keep up the great work of yours.
*Thumbs Up*
:)

sarN

sarNie Granny
THANK U FOR for all ur HARD WORK You doing a very good job . I admire ur effort and willingness . There isn't much i can do for u but advertises your work to my sarnies ... they a bit crazy at time but they LOVE you for all dat you done .

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
wishbone!..i'm seeing you everywhere now!! hahaha...well i gotta say its pretty nice =]...and i love your taste in lakorns, you do a lot of the good ones!

skies

sarNie Adult
if only i have lots of money i will definitely pay and hire you to sub these lakorns :p
thanks a lot
everyone including me appreciate your hard work

who knows, maybe someone will discover you and hire you to do these subbings :D

kritt

sarNie Egg
please do consider finishing Luerd Kattiya... just 7 more episodes

browneye

sarNie Egg
Another note of gratitude for all your work on subbing these lakorns. Especially, JLR.
My first lakorn is JLR, what a nice change from the K & C dramas. I love it from the first episode.
Not able to understanding Thai and without people like you doing the subbing, we all can appreciate good lakorn. THANKS!

mrs_atichart

sarNie Hatchling
I just want to say, you are... the best! You and the others out there who take your time subbing these.
Thank you so much!!!
I dont know what I'd do without you guys!!!
Keep it up!!! :)

lilmissvixen86

sarNie Egg
Wishbone, you are soooo freaken awesome!!!! I'm such a huge fan of your eng subbed lakorns! Thank you sooo much from all non-Thais!

I would LOVE to see the rest of Khun Por Rub Jang... I think that one is my absolute favourite. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the excellent work :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, na, Wishbone. I really appreciate your hard work. I enjoy all the lakorns you have subbed. Thai industry should consider putting subtitles in their official sets. That would be awesome.

:wub: Much love for you!!!!!