Men in Tight Jeans/Pants...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I saw this topic in enough threads to decide to start a thread for it, so that we can use the other threads to talk about the lakorns...So...please continue here...

Like I said, if the guy is hot enough, he can pull it off...it doesn't really bother me...I think it looks okay on the scrawny guys, cuz they're scrawny...but for the kinda buff kind...umm...not too sure...

As for my favorite men wearing that stuff, I don't care what they wear, or if they choose to wear nothing...they'll look good with or without anything!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
My brother wears that kind of stuff. He went to Pac-Sun and tried on a pant from the boy section, then he went over to the girl section and tried on a pant. And yeah, he bought the girl one. He liked it so much, he had a friend buy it for him, then he paid her back. LOLs. But yeah. My cousin totally wears that stuff more than anyone I've ever seen. But I'm not really bothered by it. As long as it looks good on them, I guess?

*At least it's not someone who's wearing tight jeans with flabs sticking out, I guess...

Err...No offense...? O_O

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
from bell bottoms to pear shaped pants (MC hammer's pants) to backwards jeans to rip jeans to old looking jeans to big and baggy to tight and skinny....?

maybe the next cool fad will be wearing pants upside down or as a shirt instead.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. no matter how much you tell people not to talk about it in the other thread, they'll still talk about it!

Men in tight pants are such a turn off. It's a good thing the majority of the guys who do wear skinny jeans/tight pants are skinny, which is a good thing for me because I do not go for skinny guys, let alone check them out. I like my men with some meat on their bones & I like them in baggy jeans-- Enough said. :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
Eew. For pr'eks in lakorns, i think its TOTAL turn off. They should just stick to slacks and business suits :lol:

there are praeks in lakorns who wear tight jeans? :huh: give me an example. i gotta see. :lol: fitting jeans/pants look good.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
there are praeks in lakorns who wear tight jeans? :huh: give me an example. i gotta see. :lol: fitting jeans/pants look good.
lmfao havent you seen the pictures/teasers of ken in jai rao hahhahahaha check that thread theres definitely some tightness there hahahaha.
I CANT BELIEVE THIS TOPIC GOT ITS OWN THREAD :loool:
i guess it was bound to happen :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL da tight pants talk won't end in dem lakorn threads cause da pra'ek are wearing dem LOL so it still has to do w/ da lakorn hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL da tight pants talk won't end in dem lakorn threads cause da pra'ek are wearing dem LOL so it still has to do w/ da lakorn hahaha
LOL. that's what i'm saying. Specially in Jai Rao! The lakorn hasn't aired yet & there's talk about it. Just wait til it airs & we actually see ken & his tight pants. :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
well, I was hoping we can voice our opinions on the tight pants here...and talk about other things in the lakorn in its thread...like, when Oil is wearing tight pants in Din Neau Tong...i'm coming here to talk about it

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
EEEEWWWW OIL IN TIGHT PANTS! OMG
at least i think ken can somewhat pull it off but OIL! heck to the no! :blink:
he's more of business/casual type person..not tight pants! hahaha :loool:
oohh but is Din Neau Tong pretty good? i know theres a thread i just want to know yes or no

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^it's okay...I love Bua's character, very feisty and cute...Oil's character on the other hand, I'm not too sure about, but it's still worth watching Oil be goofy, Lift is really good...and it's a cute comedy, with somewhat of an interesting storyline that Bua has...how's that for a yes?

EEEEWWWW OIL IN TIGHT PANTS! OMG
at least i think ken can somewhat pull it off but OIL! heck to the no! :blink:
he's more of business/casual type person..not tight pants! hahaha :loool:
oohh but is Din Neau Tong pretty good? i know theres a thread i just want to know yes or no
you know how many lakorns i fast forward through just to watch them all? :lol: i don't have time to skim through all the lakorn threads, but thanks for narrowing it down for me. to the "jai rao" thread i go. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
deres talk bout tight pants in every thread i go to LOL
Diamend you gohork eek laew! We don't talk about tight pants in KF II thread do we? I know you guys talked about Por's hairy chest though haha. Shoot I need to go reread the posts :lol:!

Edit: I forgot to add my opinion about men in tight pants. Umm it's cool as long as he's NOT the one I'm dating. Or else, kick to the curb lol.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Guys in tight jeans... I see them everyday. Almost everyguy in my school wears them and sometimes, their jeans are even tighter than what we girls wear ^_^

But I think that tight jeans only looks good on those who are tall and quite thin...^^