Meu Nang (Dida)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
as of right now we won't see Kwan and Weir, but don't give up hope, there's always the future to look forward too.. I'm sure they will be in another lakorn too.. I would love to see them together.. despite everything else that's goin on... They were so cute in DDHT.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
as of right now we won't see Kwan and Weir, but don't give up hope, there's always the future to look forward too.. I'm sure they will be in another lakorn too.. I would love to see them together.. despite everything else that's goin on... They were so cute in DDHT.
I agree! DDHT was one of my favorite lakorn. I rewatch DDHT dubbed Khmer a few days ago. Sometime I wish Pancake and Kwan didn't have that issue! I could understand why Weir not pairing up with Kwan. There would be more drama if he pair up with Kwan.

deday

sarNie Hatchling
Can some post Tengneung Krisanagan pic?
here you go

(^Tengneung said the color was due to the insufficient lighting)

credits: Tengneung&moradok bunterng hi5

i just have to post the last pic in too. lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, life is life and job is job. if weir is professional, no matter kwan has problems with his girlfriend (i know, they're just friend :lol:), he can play with her. for me, i prefer kwan with my sexy oil :wub: , they're better than kwan/weir

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
here you go

(^Tengneung said the color was due to the insufficient lighting)

credits: Tengneung&moradok bunterng hi5

i just have to post the last pic in too. lol
Thank for posting the pic! He look cute! I don't mind Kwan pairs up with him!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, life is life and job is job. if weir is professional, no matter kwan has problems with his girlfriend (i know, they're just friend :lol:), he can play with her. for me, i prefer kwan with my sexy oil :wub: , they're better than kwan/weir
Kwan & Oil lover! :p

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
thnx tubbytinker o cuz i c ch3 have their opening before they film i thought it was the same thing. I'm win and kwan fan when weir acted unprofessional of not accepting work

deday

sarNie Hatchling
how do you guys know for sure that the reason wier dropped out was because of pancake?
i may have mentioned wier having issue with kwan from the previous lakorn but that doesn't make it 100% true.
it could be because of his schedule or it could be because of pancake, but does it matter now?
it already happened, the main leads have been finalized and filming already started so why are you guys still fussing about this issue.
i've been ignoring these comments but people just keep bringing it up and now it's just starting to annoy me. let it go already. -*-

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pics of teng.. he is so cute.. n with cheer too hehehe.. i cant wait for this lakorn.. miss my kwan kekeke..