Meu Nang (Dida)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ow, i waited since a long time to see my lovely kwan on screen again :lmao: for her, i can wait. where is my copy of KKRKKR??? :lol:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
they started filming already, but when's the ceremony? anyway i don't care about the ceremony, at least it's in progress....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Filming started already.. I'm glad to hear, but I wonder why we don't hear or see a lot of promotion for this lakorn?
Even before all of the catfight drama with other actresses, Kwan was never promoted so why would her lakorns be promoted? That's just how it is so never expect promotions for Kwan lakorns.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
channel 7 is so unfair... these is one reason why i don't watch most of their lakorns.. the only one that i actually want to watch are the one with Kwan in it.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Even before all of the catfight drama with other actresses, Kwan was never promoted so why would her lakorns be promoted? That's just how it is so never expect promotions for Kwan lakorns.
:lmao: why? kwan's lakorns have bad ratings or anything else?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: why? kwan's lakorns have bad ratings or anything else?
I don't think Kwan's lakorn gets bad ratings.. She had some really good lakorns like the one she did with Oil and PRRA with Win. I just think it's the unfairness of channel 7. They tend to pick favorites. They don't give all their actors and actresses equal work. Some tends to have more lakorns than others and we don't even see their whole range of actors and actresses. We usually see the same faces over and over again. I would be more happy if they promote all their actors and actresses more equally. In other channels we see alot of different actors and actresses being promoted. Like channel 5, next year almost everyone of their actors and actresses are all having a lakorn including the newbies and the older generations.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, executives from each channel just promote certain actors/actresses due to favoritism, it's very clear and obvious that Pancake is the favorite daughter. Just based on ratings, Kwan has two lakorns that have reached the 20+ rating mark, KGRKGR and BRRA, I believe Kwan leads in ratings from all newbies. Ratings say something but not everything though because actors and actresses have their ups and downs. Yes, yes, everyone can see that the one overpromoted is Pancake. Pancake's recent 3 lakorns have been extended regardless of how average the ratings were and yes, always tons of promotions for them but it's okay, the ET industry has always been that way, favoritism rules and Pancake isn't that bad, just too muchie. LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't understand what rating means. here in france, we count at percent and a rating at 20 is bad. the promotion is strange, usually we have to promote more the one who has good rating and no anyone else.
ok, i'm a kwan's fan, i love her since KGRKGR :lol: but she has something which attracts me...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
channel 7 is so unfair... these is one reason why i don't watch most of their lakorns.. the only one that i actually want to watch are the one with Kwan in it.

me too, i only watch ch7 lakorn that has kwan in it like you too....pancake and others in ch7 i never watch....cuz i don't like how the way other ppl act....even if ch7 didn't promoted kwan that much, i don't care, cuz kwan still my favorite from ch7 and the only one i like....if kwan doesn't have lakorn, i don't bother to look at their news and their lakorn at all.....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
me too, i only watch ch7 lakorn that has kwan in it like you too....pancake and others in ch7 i never watch....cuz i don't like how the way other ppl act....even if ch7 didn't promoted kwan that much, i don't care, cuz kwan still my favorite from ch7 and the only one i like....if kwan doesn't have lakorn, i don't bother to look at their news and their lakorn at all.....

me the same as well...without kwan in ch 7...i wouldn't look @ their channel @ all...even if without promotion kwan's still the best 4 me in ch 7...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not ike you, i also watch other ch7's lakorns, those with noon w, aum p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
any news yet, it seem like the lakorn is filming but no progress, what's wrong?...i want see kwan & teng1 together...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh so that is TEUNGNENG! He's from the Dutchies. I likeeeeeeeeeeee him soooooooooooooo much:) Glad he is having a lakorn as praek! He's so adorable! He looks offly young for Kwan. But I won't jude until seeing them together:) He needs a youngyoung nangek but then CH7 doesn't have new nangeks at the moment.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i know :lmao: i love noon w too but at ch7, it's all for pancake and for the others nothing or just residue :lmao:
I know, Pancake can have her lakorn, but everyone else should also have as many lakorn she does too to make it fair. I used to be a fan of Kob, Yui, Aump, but now I barely see them in good lakorns anymore.