Meu Nang (Dida)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh thanks for the pictures TubbyTinker :]]]
Faai is so adorable!! :)
can't wait for this lakorn! >.<

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
arrg.. i swear if Channel 7 doesn't air this lakorn soon, I gonna go and protest it on their webboard or e-mail... I'm gonna go on a stike as well... hehe..lol... Just air this lakorn!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh yeah teng and kwan took bunch of pixtures but iono why their fans aint posting it lolz....i wanna see them too

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
at least just one pic would be enough....anyway i hate waiting especially when there's nothing to watch....

TubbyTinker

okay I was reading at win's blog and the webmaster put up the next slot of lakorns....but i'm not sure how confirm is it but she put up that meu nang is after porp pee fah and mae ying is after mia luang...but i think it wont be airing after porp pee fah though but who knows...we'll wait and see

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for this to aiirrrr! Yaayy. =) Hopefully they don't change the time slot. I dislike it when they have Kwan's lakorn instock! =/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pixs of fai.. so kute..

omg.. i cant wait if its after ppf.. hehe.. missed kwan.. ^_^

TubbyTinker

Okay updates! I just went to Tengneung's website and a fan posted that this will be airing after PPF for sure on March 25...and she got it from p'Salak...we'll see if anything changes

deday

sarNie Hatchling
yup. Meu Nang is airing March 25. it's replacing Pob Pee Fah, which will be ending on March 19