Meu Nang (Dida)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen today's episode, but I did skim the previews for tomorrow.

Please tell me that Pimpope is not getting married to Moota. And Mae is with Moota's boyfriend. It wouldn't be a double ceremony, would it?
But it does look like something happens between him and Mae either before or after the wedding/engagement.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i really like tengneung in this drama. i think he and kwan's acting skills needs improvement more but they both are doing a great job. so far the drama aint that bad.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
true, i feel like teng acting skill need to be improve but some of his acting skill is really good. anyways kwan and teng are cute together.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
aw man..can somebody just tell me what happens in todays and yesterdays episode?!
i feel like i can't really watch it anemore with all these nonsense going on...
i don't want to fail as a Kwan fan by nawt watching some parts/episodes of her lakorns..
i always watch everything..blecchh...lol....
well i'll onlee try to watch the goods part when i read the caps...LOL
kekekekekekkeke.... :)
i just want to seee Tengneung&&Kwan happily together!! >.<
rofl....;]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I cry watching the part where Teng sings the song at their engagement party. He was looking directly at Kwan. I lovve that song so much. It's so sad they can't be with each other.

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
Episode 7, quite boring but i still want to watch it for Kwan....
Now i'm watching episode 8, it's better than previous episode....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! I'm so happy! Nong Gino and her will be super adorably cute together. Can you please give me the tittle of the lakorn. Thank you so much, this just made my day!
hi, sorry, a little late but yeh, the name of the boran lakorn is tep sung warn. she is ten times more cute and hilarious in that one. check it out in the buddie media section or visit youtube.

buddie media:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=33224

example clip on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qex94ZPQ8LE...feature=related

enjoy!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just watched yesterday's episode. I got to say, I like the supporting couple more :D Faai and Tle were soooo cute when they were making the paper cranes :wub: