Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. it make me blush more .. smiling quietly to myself.

moh, spamming to catch up, i'm surprise, you get over 10 posts too since you dont' camp here ..
now you get addict, you can be like std, spam away -- i use to be the top spammer in jlr, now i go there, i'm pretty much down the list of the sisters. LOl

oh, and i hope the baby have super power like that baby of king jooshin and that kiha sister of four gods lOl .. gosh, i hate and love this kdrama LOl

*siged*
i crave for them fine blood .. no update yet.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
girl i'm surprised i have 10 comments too. thats right i dont really "stalk" this thread lmao...
i too have lost my spot in the JLR thread ;) oh well hahaha
man no one can beat STD..she's like infectious lmao! even when she's in school she's still spamming away..
just wait until she gets internet on her blackberry..then she'll be on 24/7 for reals!
Ooohhh someone posted Ina-I Wanted You and I dl last night..it super matches Vamp Whore and Prisana!! so sad!
i think i'm going to go play with makeup while i wait for the update!
dont forget to ding me about the update! lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness moh..youre like the next STD... what are you trying to beat her number of posts!!?? LMAO anyhow yea..if im around and i see an update..of course..i can txt ya!..or unless of course you see it first.. lol

i will be working on my umm project while watching jlr..the "false" preggy part is coming up...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
SIGHHHHHHHH...........

this chapter brought tears to my eyes.

=*)
me also... tear of happiness but damn it that vamp aum spoils the best part. why didnt he say more to reasure her more?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao dang ami...its been like 5 months..she's never going to get prego no matter how many times you watch it...you can only dream it lmao..gosh i havent even started on my Umm pages..ugh..idk what to do..maybe i'll go google some ideas?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao dang ami...its been like 5 months..she's never going to get prego no matter how many times you watch it...you can only dream it lmao..gosh i havent even started on my Umm pages..ugh..idk what to do..maybe i'll go google some ideas?

LMAO moh..i know but i never finished it since i started to watch it like 2 wks ago..lol..its been replaying over and over..everytime..and i finally got to the r part ..and now the false pregnancy! argh..i still think they should of added the baby scene...i just thought of a scenario to get sansanee too...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO moh..i know but i never finished it since i started to watch it like 2 wks ago..lol..its been replaying over and over..everytime..and i finally got to the r part ..and now the false pregnancy! argh..i still think they should of added the baby scene...i just thought of a scenario to get sansanee too...
Hahaha Sansanee too! OMG GIRL let that poor soul go hahaha...I can tell you the outcome already ami..She's not prego..and then a week or two after the finale...people are going to start writing their own Umm/Aff fics...HAHAHAHA...Oh yes and pictories too! hahahaha :ph34r: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha Sansanee too! OMG GIRL let that poor soul go hahaha...I can tell you the outcome already ami..She's not prego..and then a week or two after the finale...people are going to start writing their own Umm/Aff fics...HAHAHAHA...Oh yes and pictories too! hahahaha :ph34r: :loool:

:loool: :loool: dejavu all over again..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol donna..i love that line..but why does he have to put that word in at the end?? puny human?...

its like a kiss and then a slap in the back!.. wth... :lol:

lolz donna.....i love the lines too.....so cute....but gotta agree with ami as well....

michael phelps it is....he is crazy fast...i call him the beast....lolz....but in prisanas case its the demon.....haha......
we'll scratch the puny human part then... just a simple "i love you" is enough! :wub: i'm blushing right now! and prisana would reply, "i love you too, my handsome vampire..." :blush: :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
look at this. the top campers ..
01. amikrazie 187
02. pze 145
03. lady0fdarkness 122
04. sarN 114
05. hanjieun30 100
06. cecilia 75
07. sajenna 58
08. chenling 42
09. chinkywinky 30
10. lilypha 28
11. xlilanimeanjox 19
12. bellefire 17
13. starryXing* 13
14. ice_creamgirl04 10
15. jen_x 7
16. arissa 6
17. mango 4
18. imaginarygur 3
19. azndramaluver 2
20. beedeez122 2
21. nkaujlie 1
22. azn freak!! 1
23. saoznoi 1
24. supercutekalia 1
25. rahut-rissaya 1
26. LaLa Tsab 1
27. ohitsnoyyy 1

oh yeah!!! donna is on numba 5!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^lol .. which lead us to see sperminate aum and preggy prisana. :wub: :loool:
HOLY MUTHER FKN gAWD! Prisna did get prego huh...and she had TWINS..LMFAO THAT WHORE!...OMG her fantasy has finally come true through a fic..Dang she must be super happy the n'ek in here is also named Prisana..hahahaha gawd all I ever got be be was n'rai..twice! lmfao!!!
I think she's the only one that got prego while our JLR fever ran...lmao the rest of us either got into food fights or tied to a tree hahahaha OMG THE GOOD OLD DAYS WOW..I CANT BELIEVE ITS BEEN 5 months already.

***JK JK JK Prisna is not a whore lmao i believe whore is my new word..i just told ami that lmao.. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
we'll scratch the puny human part then... just a simple "i love you" is enough! :wub: i'm blushing right now! and prisana would reply, "i love you too, my handsome vampire..." :blush: :wub:

lmao donna..yes yes scratch it scratch it...but then its hard to picture vamp umm saying just that ..without putting a harsh word before or after... :lol:

lol yes moh you sure did!!!! :lol:

ok i think we are spammin a bit too much in here... lwts calm down a bit...before we get banned! -_-

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO NO NEVER!
If I get banned I'll just make a new name lmao

dang thery're doing smallville again..i swear i just watched it yesterday?
lol i need to go read my actual book anyway..nothing but boring laws and equations. ugh!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i will be working on my umm project while watching jlr..the "false" preggy part is coming up...
the false preggy part... damn!!! <_< that part really got me soooo disappointed!!! after all harit's hard work (I bet it was hard for him since soriya was not cooperating that time... :loool:) no baby!! empty uterus!!! <_< it would've been better if they had a baby... like kawee and narin in SB...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
the false preggy part... damn!!! <_< that part really got me soooo disappointed!!! after all harit's hard work (I bet it was hard for him since soriya was not cooperating that time... :loool:) no baby!! empty uterus!!! <_< it would've been better if they had a baby... like kawee and narin in SB...
maybe Soriya wasnt in ecstasy...that means she wasnt producing high quality blood which means no baby? lmao

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

ahh yea..shes puking..and hes thinking that shes preggo..and he just drove out of his house to go stalk her ...like we are here stalking this thread!...ah yes they should of added the baby like sb..and then get sansanee to try to hurt the baby..all the more reason to really get sansanee for attempting murder twice...