Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ms. Nawahdee sat , gloomy and rough faced in front of the dressing table in the her bed chamber . The aging image of herself in the mirror horrify her but she was careful not to show it in her expression . Nana enter the room and reach for the comb on the table , she walk toward the old lady and gently comb the long massive hair , that was once black now turning gray . Their moment was pass in silent , until Ms. Nawadee being to speak , “does it really show”

Nana’s hand was shaken , she glance at the reflection in the mirror and quickly look away . “no, you look quite normal”

“I look my age” she corrected , her finger tip trait the wrinkle line on her cheek and forehead . All her youth was drain out due to lost of her own blood while saving Prisana , many months ago . Though she greatly regret the lost but the outcome had save Jade ‘s live as well but her only worry is her son . She afraid Aum will notice the dramatic changes and question her human existence .

“the makeup will cover most of the wrinkle” said Nana , placing the comb on the table , reaching for the makeup kit , she start to work on Ms.Nawadee ’s face.

“I’m tire of having to wear makeup everyday” she sighed. The greatest pleasure about being a vampire , is their kind are slow in aging and now that ability is lost. Vampire can live a long life and they do die in old age , nothing like those rumor and storyteller that said their kind can live for century ! Vampire are born with human characteristic and possession their natural way of life , death and birth . The only difference between them and human , is their ability to possess super strength , slow aging, transform and relies on blood to survive under the sun which prevent them from dissolving into dust . Aum is believe to be the last male vampire and if his off spring doesn’t produce a vampire ‘s blood , then their kind will end . Since it rare to produce a vampire’s blood , Aum next child is probable human and the burden of carrying the next vampire’s seed is Jade. The future is not certain and it unnecessary to stress this out with the demon . If the line end , it a lost after so many century of their existence.

There was a knock at the door , Prisana came in with a tray in her and place it on the desk beside the window . “I didn’t see you at breakfast this morning”

“I’m not hungry” said Ms.Nawahdee , watching the girl thru the reflection on the mirror . Nana signal for the girl to leave .

“I brought some fresh coffee--”

“vampire doesn’t require food” her tone was cold and deadly

Prisana felt unease , “but it’s necessary to consume some , since right now you are ill”

“you know pretty much why”

“yes , I do” Prisana sigh and lower her head, “it’s because you save my life , I’m very grateful to receive a second chance in life”

“I done it for Jade and nothing else!” said Ms.Nawahdee , with her eye piercing at the mirror . Nana finish applying the makeup and turn to Prisana , once again she signal the young girl to leave .

Prisana understood, “I’m sorry to bother you . I’m leaving” she walk toward the door and then turn around , “I promise . Your secret will be safe with me” she left the room .

Nana was working on the old lady hair , tying it into a bun and use several pin to held it in place. “she came in peace”

“You think I’m to harsh on her”

“she might be your enemy ‘s daughter but you can’t mix the past to judge this girl fate”

“I try. Nana, I try. But every time I see her face , somewhere in my mind see mother laughing at me”

“you will never have peace if you let the past haunt your present , you have to learn how to forgive and forgave”

“I can’t. The wound in my heart still hurt. My husband , the man I love more than life itself , despise me and everyday he moan for another woman”

“the master doesn’t hate you”

“nor does he love me, that enough”

Nana step away and awe her work . “you look lovely”

All the mistress was at the entrance hall with their luggage by their side . One by one the servant load it into the cars that was waiting outside. The women cries into each other arm and said farewell, though their time was short but they had became fond of each other thru the years they live together. They will miss all the luxury and shopping , most of all each other . The demon stood beside Prisana , he listen to everyone of their cries and speeches , then hand them each an envelope , inside was a check and the amount was more than their 20 years salary if they were to stay in the mansion. Some was curious and eagerly tore the envelope , they were please and hurry out the mansion .
Ms. Nawahdee came from behind her son and watch the farewell ceremony. She heard about the new this morning and was upset with the demon decision , after all , those woman was hand pick by her . Now , the only blood supply left is Prisana and the servant in the mansion . Knowing her son , Prisana will be the only person he will ever sink his teeth in again . Aum had always been clear on what he want and nothing can convince him otherwise . He quality laid in his head strong and determine but his sudden changes of behavior and accepting human as his soul mate did surprise Ms. Nawahdee. The vampire whom once cold and heartless became a bombshell of human ‘s emotion.

Le was the last one to came down the stair and immediately was greeted by Tai. He offer to hold her luggage. She went to embrace Prisana, “take good care of yourself and Jade . If I have some free time , I’ll visit the both of you”

“thank you for being a good friend” said Prisana

Le smile and turn to the demon , “be sure to keep that witch away from my friend” she warned

“I will protect her with my life” said the demon

Le sigh and turn toward the door . Tai follow . They got outside where the car was waiting . Tai throw the luggage into the trunk and close it shut. He turn to Le , there was like a knot at his throat but his eye tell it all . The sadness and lost of a good companion . Le was tearing up but manage to laugh it out , she hit his shoulder and said “don’t u dare cry! I’ll visit” . She step inside the car . He close the door for her . The car move away from him , slowly at first and then speed up . He wave the last goodbye. Le turn in her seat and wave back. Tear was building up in their eye.

Rina was observing the cars that drove out the mansion , thru the window from her chamber and was please that all the damn mistress left . Now there only her and Prisana. She know the demon will not divorce her because Ms.Nawahdee will not allow it. Even though her relationship with her husband is a stranger at this point but she doesn’t care , she will have her revenge soon enough. As long as she remain married to him , nobody can kick her out the mansion . It doesn’t matter if his attention is completely on that bitch and that stupid child . At the moment she will remain at a distance and let the two lover enjoy their happiness together. Her venom will cumulate slowly ..waiting for the right time to strike .

Later that night the demon went into his father chamber and told him everything that happen during the past couple months . His father knew about Prisana absent because the night she left she came to say farewell to him. Another thing the demon what to ask , “ is it normal for a vampire to feed on animal?”

“it’s possible” reply the old man

“Jade been feeding on fish blood”

“it’s possible that our kind is slowly adapting to human environment over the century , we never feed on animal blood before and never thought of testing it out , this new founding could be useful . If Jade doesn’t need human blood , then it’s best she stay that way but if in the future she have too , then you must show her how”

“I’m afraid it’s unhealthy”

“you fear the unknown , it because you were grown up feeding on human’s blood and thought this was the right way , it’s not always the case my son. Your mother believe only the finest blood can produce a child”

“it’s not ?”

“no, it’s not. It true that human blood increase in quality when their body reach ecstasy but to successfully create a child , there must be love”

The demon smile , “I have felt it everytime we are together”

“have you told her yet?”

“I haven’t”

“why ? What are you waiting for ?”

“Before , I doubt my feeling was true and thought my hunger was from lust but the more time I spend with her , the more I understand myself. I thought about telling her but I was afraid she doesn‘t feel the same way , I was afraid of rejection until the night I feed on her at the lake house”

“you detected her love thru the blood, us vampire can read human feeling thru this connection”

“her blood was sweet , full of honey and--” he close his eye to relive the memory.

His father laugh, “I know the feeling , I have been in love before”

The demon open his eye , “but your love is un-fateful to one that love you dearest”

“I loved your mother .We were childhood lover and known each other nearly our entire life but Seyla was someone I love as well”

“how can one man love two woman?”

“because I was selfish , I didn’t balance the scale and favor one over the other , even though deep in my heart I know your mother was hurt because of my infidelity but at the same time I can not leave Seyal”

“your endless moan for this woman had cause mother great pain , she hate to see you dwell in past and waste your life like this”

“I need closure. Seyla left me while she was pregnant with my child and till this day , im still in a stage of denial , not sure if she dead or alive . My mind will never rest until these question is answer”

The demon sense the sadness in his father’s voice . Aum had always been angry at his father for throwing his life away over a measly human. But now everything seen to make sense . Love is powerful . It can drive a person mad with hatred or kill a life time of happiness but love can also be a bliss. Until Prisana came into his life , everything he had ever known about human was just lust and blood meal . It never cross his mind to ever love one and now he did. And very much. The demon left his father ‘s bed chamber and return to his . Prisana was sound asleep or at least what he thought . Jade was in the crib. He slip under the cover as quietly as possible , making sure not to disturb her . Then he felt her body snuggle up against his back , he turn to face her and pull her head to rest on his chest.

“you felt so cold” she mummer, half a sleep and half awaken.

“then give me more body heat” he chuckle

She move closer and wrap her arm around his shoulder , rubbing his muscular bicep to produce heat . His arm slid around her narrow hip and rest behind her buttock. She smile against his chest, “what are you doing, I’m tire and sleepy”

“blame it on your puny body , my arm alone cover half of you”

“then stay still, I’m going back to sleep” she mummer , and felt his hand lightly squeeze her bottom in a teasing way but was to sleepy to even protest.

“I love you” he whisper . He waited for her response. “Prisana , I love you”. He lift his head up and look downward. She was asleep . He kiss her forehead and laid back down. He wasn’t sure if she heard it or not. And he is not sure if he will have enough encourage tomorrow to say it again. After talking to his father , he felt the urge to tell her but damn it…why does she have to go back to sleep for ? The demon close his eye and held her closer . Actually , she did hear him and thought she was dreaming until he said again . Her heart pound like a drum. Butterfly spread it’s wing in her stomach . She blush brightly under the darkness.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww.. hehe... at least she heard the three words that came out of his mouth. good update.. I'm just a little disappointed that Le and Tai didn't get to express their feelings towards eachother. And dam that Rina.. I wished she left along with all the other mistresses.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning Rina didn’t came to the breakfast table but requested from now on her meal is taken upstairs. The demon and Prisana enjoy their first meal alone and together . He notice she been smiling all morning and couldn’t think of what had cause it . Of course , he smile back when ever their eye meet or lock at each other . Even the servants that was standing around to serve them begin to giggle at the bashful couple . Until finally he settle down his spoon and turn to his lover , “ tell me , why are you smiling non stop ??”

“nothing , nothing at all” she lower her lashes , in a motion that bring hot lava streaming down his stomach . He had the urges to rip her dresses to pieces if she doesn’t stop teasing him with those seductive eye!

“puny human” he mummer and return to his meal but he found it rather hard when her feet suddenly rubbing on his . Slowly at first then softly kick it , his head jerk up and his eye narrow at her . She seen to be very playful and charming all morning ?

“your feet was in the way”

“if your feet stay at your side , we wouldn’t have a problem?”

She turn to stare into his green enchanting eye and said “have anyone ever told you , how handsome you are?”

“yes, plenty” he tease and saw the frown in her face , he quickly recover “but only you had said it up front, you are beautiful as well , small but perfect in my hand” his eye half close as his mouth wickedly curve

Her cheek turn red and shyly look away , “finish your breakfast” she quickly said .

When they were through the servant clean the table . He took her to the library and show her the family tree of his family . Tracing back to the 18th century in England and he explain the reason why they had move to Thailand 100 years ago. They were exile due to their vampire’s blood and their relative that are human cut all ties from them and burn all the books about their existence. Prisana scan thru the family tree and notice most of the human relative was from hi-society.

“your grandfather was Thailand prime minister?!”

“my grandmother was a beautiful vampire but sadly after giving birth to my father she ended her life”

“why ?”

“she loved my grandfather but he couldn’t accept a vampire as a wife and end the relationship without knowing my grandmother was pregnant at the time”

“is there any successful story of your kind and human living together and raising a family instead of ending in tragedy?”

“only my mother and father, the rest of the vampire clan only seek human for breeding and blood , if the child is born human they leave it with the human parent if the child is a vampire they stay with us and most of the time the human lover can never accept our secret and end the relationship”

Prisana stiffed . She almost forgotten that the demon doesn’t know his mother is a vampire and he is not Mr.Nawahdee biologic son, “I see” she mummer .

“I have lots of human relative but non of them want anything to do with us and we do not bother them as well”

“I heard your father had another wife and was pregnant, do you ever wonder what happen to her”

“I don’t remember much about her but yes , she was my father second wife and if she were alive today I would of have a sister or a brother”

“she is dead ?”

“I’m just guessing , nobody really know what happen to her . She disappear one night and never return, my father fall ill ever since” he breath was caught, the thought of his lover disappearing make his heart stop . He pull her in and hug her tightly . “don’t ever leave me again , do you hear me ?” he whisper into her hear , “I will die without you”

“I promise . Never again” she hug him back . He draw her body from his and cup her cheek. He kiss her forehead.

“you asked if there any successful story between a vampire and human living together as a family”

“yes I did”

“look at us”

She smile at him with tear of joy glittering in her eye , she whispered “I love you”

“w-what?” his grinned , eye nearly bugle out of his socket

She pull his head closer to her face , “I love you demon”

“I know” he kiss her nose and saw the surprise look on her face . She release his head and frown.

“how did you know !”

“that night when we make passionate love , rolling together on the mattress , with your heat melting in mine , our body press and un-press--”

She blushed , “cut through chase please”

“your sweet honey blood tell me how much your heart desire my touch, your body was in ecstasy , the pleasurable taste that tell me the love you been hiding , you little minx ”

“you can read all that thru my blood!”

“yes” he grinned and enjoy the red color in her cheek.

She was embarrass . The intimacy their share had always please her and she love the way his body make her feel , even before she was pregnant but that wicked side of her brain refuse to accept the ecstasy she was feeling because during that time she wanted to hate him. And when he brought her back to the mansion the first time she ran away , all those blissful night he indulge her in his arm , it had always been pleasurable and her body response to him blindly . He thought he seduced her but it was also her willingness to let him roam every part of her body. He was a dimwit for not tasting her blood all those months they were together. Now that he final know the truth she was embarrass to face him . The monster he created was lustful after all and she pray he would stop teasing her with his eye. Those cunning eye that add fuel to her already flaming cheek.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. I'm grinning like crazy right now. Their love is so passionate and intense... I love it. I'm so happy that she finally say those three words too... and Prisana is finally out of her shell. She is so playful. :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so sweet... love their scene where how aum will tease her... really nice... can't stop smiling... even my family members say why are you smiling to the pc... hahaha...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
aww, that was wonderful sarn. :wub: finally these two have say the three words.. that i've been waiting to hear for so long. :)

omg, especially since i just watch twilight last night.. sigh...

sarN

sarNie Granny
After a moment of sweet embarrassment , she recover her composure and waited for his confession as well. The demon blink once and then twice , he had nothing else to say and reach for the diagram , he put it back in the box and return it back to the shelve. She fold her hand neatly on her lap and waited . She watch him move around from one shelve to another looking for something . It didn’t take her long to realize -- there nothing else to be said ! She felt a bit irritated by his lack of compassion . She was hoping to hear those words again , last night his voice was to low . Disappointed she rise from the chair and swirl around the table , she hurry toward the exit and open the door . A hand above her head held the door shut . She turn around with her back against the door with eye matching his gaze . His tongue run across his teeth and now brushing her bottom lip , she shiver to the tingling feeling , her lashes lift with great excitement when his soft voice summon those sweet words “ I love you as well , my puny human . Have always been since the first day I saw you”

Rosy cheek and watery eye , her breath was caught in a whirl of love as sweet as his cherry lip that curve into a smile that melted her heart . His hand reach upward to brush the red cheek while the other smooth the loosen hair behind her ear . Everywhere he touches was like wave of earthquake , running down her spine , it seen possible to even stand with his face inches for her . Final , after so much that happen, the love she felt for him was return as equally as her. The demon that stole her heart and conquer her soul. The beast that once was cold in the world of darkness and loneliness , a vampire with strength above man kind , he yield to the softness of one woman . And the bundle of joy that she give to him was the finest of all -- Jade. They were overwhelm with such happiness that either of them realize the tear they share .

“Why didn’t you tell me then”

“I was afraid . You hated me”

“a strong man like you ? Afraid?” she smile teasingly and reach up to brush his forehead with her finger , then slid her hand down his jaw line , tracing his handsome face with a touch light as feather .

“Prisana” he moan , closing his eye to savor the sweet touch . His forehead lean forward and rest on her. “just the scent of you is enough to make a big man fall to his knee , sweet , delicious minx , how can I not fall in love with you ? The torment of wanting you completely and knowing how much you hated me back then , how can I confess my love without thinking you will laugh at me? My pride was to great”

“You could have hint it out”

“I did. Every time we make love and every night I held you in my arm. I was very possessive”

“I thought you were just a lusty vampire who can never get enough!”

He chuckle , “I have over 20 mistress , anyone will do to satisfy my inner desire but with you , I wanted more than your body , I wanted your heart as well and I told you several time already”

“I’m not a riddle solver”

“Sweet heaven …I’m very hungry now” his green eye glow with intense craving and his breath became heavy.

“we just ate?”

“not that hunger , the other kind of hunger” his eye darken with sweet passion , his body move closer against her until it bend in with no room of escape.

She gasp , “Jade is probable awake by now. I should check on her”

“mother is with her”

“she probable hungry , I should go nurture her”

“I need nurture as well”

She giggle , “silly, the baby is more important than a grown man!”

“puny human, our heart beat in the same speed, I know you desire it as much as I do” he grinned , his teasing eye drop down to her parted breast and downward to other area with wick thought . She shyly look away from his eye and stare at his chest , where it is safe but her burning cheek was giving out green light. He took it to his advantage and swoop her into his arm . She squeak in delight and he carry her toward the table . She stare at him blankly and when his smile curve wickedly , she didn’t have time to protest.

Ms.Nawahdee was holding Jade in her arm , bouncing her up and down playfully when she heard a thud sound coming from the library. Curious she approach the door and turn on the knob , she peek inside and immediately close back the door and cover Jade eye . She quickly walk away with her hand still covering Jade until they were at a great distance , she drop her hand and stare at Jade, "Your father is uncivilizes! Don't take after him when you grow up !" . The child gurgle something in baby language and smile at her grandmother with her huge innocent eye. Ms.Nawahdee use her finger to tickle the baby chin and watch the little creature giggle.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finally they understand the love they have for each other...man..they didn't even have time to go to the bedroom...right now the table....LMAO ms. nawahdee saw her son and prisana making love... AHHH......so cute what she said to jade though ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
good thing I wasn't the one who saw them in the library doing something or else, I'll probably have a heart attack... :loool: