Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

chenling

sarNie Adult
great updates...now sarn, when is the she gonna start enjoying this, when is he gonna not be so rough???? MORE>>>>get back in here and post more!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i started reading this story backward first, then forward .. i've read it three times already. damn im sooo hook.. i got excited knowing she might be pregnant!!!!

sarn come back please!!!!
lol. you're too funny, backward, forward, all over :loool:

at least big bad Aum is trying to hold back a bit on his roughness.. and he lick her cause he scared the fangs might cut her..lol.. so romantic. Sorry girls, I would have been camping out here today, but we had a hurricane.
awe, i hope things are okay for you na kha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww sorry lome i had to rush to my kickboxing class & didnt get to comment..

i hope you guys are ok!..no wonder we havent seen here with us. we miss ya & come back soon.

i will help pray for the hurricane to go away!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks guys.. Fay turned into a tropical storm, but she sure is pouring a lot of rain and pretty heavy winds. Hopefully tomorrow she will be done with us and get her fanny out of Florida, so I can peacefully camp out in this thread without my internet going in and out.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ah....i c....so i was there for two out of the 3 dramas....lolz....the pek in lobo is pretty hot......gots a hot bod as well....cant wait till my dvd gets here....lolz....
you're talking about piolo pascual... hehehe... yes... he's hot.. :lol:

she might be preggy but it's better if we wait before... remember jlr, she was not preggy in this one
i remembered that again!! i was so happy seeing soriya vomitting and all but in the end, no baby!!! i was so disappointed.... :lol:

great update!! :clap:

i hope prisana is preggy... :rolleyes: wait, if she's pregnant then aum can't R her anymore?? :huh: pregnant women are allowed to have sex?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lol youre not the only one pze..from the movies ive watched..they didnt mention anything bout being pregnant with a vampire & such.. :huh: lets leave that part for SarN :lol:
I know... I don't recall vampire babies in the movies I've seen in the past either. But I'd be super happy for this possible vamp baby!! :clap:

One a sidenote... I was reading up on Twilight series (the vampire books) and
Bella gets pregnant with Edward's baby
... and I kept reading others reviewers complaints about how can a vampire and a human can have a baby cause vampires are the undead... not supposed to have any liquids flowing through their veins. LOL... but I don't think that's true cause *ahem ahem* what about the blood they drink? That's gotta flow through the body somehow too after they suck blood? So, I'm sure the baby making juice is somewhere in there too!! LMAO

Maybe vampires have evolved to be able to have babies nowadays. Or in sarN's story, vamp babies have been around forever... Aum was a vamp baby at one time. Hee hee. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, vamprie is a make up demon lol anything is possible !

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I see sarN!!! Give us more please? It's been an entire day since you last updated... okay, okay, it was just this morning. But still, that seems so long ago. ;)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I have a surprise... ceci's Midnight Mistress artwork inspired me to make one too. I wish I was inspired to make two tonight, but the second one's not coming to me. I'll share the completed one shortly. :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I know... I don't recall vampire babies in the movies I've seen in the past either. But I'd be super happy for this possible vamp baby!! :clap:

One a sidenote... I was reading up on Twilight series (the vampire books) and
Bella gets pregnant with Edward's baby
... and I kept reading others reviewers complaints about how can a vampire and a human can have a baby cause vampires are the undead... not supposed to have any liquids flowing through their veins. LOL... but I don't think that's true cause *ahem ahem* what about the blood they drink? That's gotta flow through the body somehow too after they suck blood? So, I'm sure the baby making juice is somewhere in there too!! LMAO

Maybe vampires have evolved to be able to have babies nowadays. Or in sarN's story, vamp babies have been around forever... Aum was a vamp baby at one time. Hee hee. :)

oh yeah!! i think that part is on the 3rd book, Eclipse... where bella and edward did it and she got pregnant... oh well, i'm not in that book yet... what book are you in now starry?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
oh yeah!! i think that part is on the 3rd book, Eclipse... where bella and edward did it and she got pregnant... oh well, i'm not in that book yet... what book are you in now starry?
I just finished Book 1: Twilight because my coworker kept telling me to read it. I'm not sure if I wanna continue. I loooooooooooooove Edward, but hate Bella and hate having to see the story through only her eyes. I read spoilers for the other three to see if I wanna keep going on... not sure I'm gonna like Bella any better as the story goes on.

I watched the trailer and am so excited about the movie too. It looks so good!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just finished Book 1: Twilight because my coworker kept telling me to read it. I'm not sure if I wanna continue. I loooooooooooooove Edward, but hate Bella and hate having to see the story through only her eyes. I read spoilers for the other three to see if I wanna keep going on... not sure I'm gonna like Bella any better as the story goes on.

I watched the trailer and am so excited about the movie too. It looks so good!!!
ME TOO!!!! love EDWARD so much... :wub: as for Bella, at first I didn't hate her but now, I'm really starting to hate her especially in the 2nd book, New Moon... :lol: I'm almost done with it... Stephenie Meyer's next book is Midnight Sun... it will be Edward's point of view... it's like his side of the story..but I wished Meyer should've used 3rd person narration in the Twilight saga... not Bella's point of view... :lol:

so excited for the movie as well!!! :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…you have over 20 mistress…why me…” said Prisana

“…because I want you …” he run his tongue across her lip

“…but I do not want you …in this way …”

“ …YOU!..” his nose flare in anger and grab a hand full of her hair , he ball his fist and talk thru this teeth “ …you will learn to enjoy it !!..”

After that, neither of them said another word . He look into her eye , and she gaze directly back . She could feel the heat of his body on top of her . When his face came close she close her eye...prepare to be taken. His mouth moved to her neck and she can feel something sharp against her skin but he did not take a bit . Instead his mouth move downward to close over the fullness of one of her valley and his tongue dance around it, she squirm beneath him as the fire lit . Her mind fight it but her body was responding. And when he force her leg apart with his huge hand , she tense and he didn’t wait and thrust …so deep , she gasp. It was time to end the torture he had gone thru for …days and he move deeper , her body arch and her hand came up to grasp his neck for support as his palm spread her leg wider . He roar like a lion as pleasure take control . Her breath was returning and her finger was moving in his hair as he rest his head on her shoulder.

“…you’re heavy...” she mutter

He shift half of his body off and then lean on one arm , “ …did you reach ecstasy ..”

“…why didn’t you sink your fang and find out your self …” she said dryly

“…your blood tasted awful the last time! Until your body is use of me being inside and then I’ll take my meal...”

“...will you release me then? ..” she turn to the side to meet his eye ,

His fang appear , he was angry and said “ …puny human …you act as if being with me is ..hell..!!!”

“ …you have so many woman waiting to serve you already . letting me go doesn’t effect your feeding schedule…”

His jaw tighten . “ …you are testing my temper …human…” he grab the back of her hair and yank it down until her throat was at his mouth . She cries out in pain. He open his mouth wide and the fang sparkler in mid air . She was scar …very scar and her body being to tremble. Then he pause and release his grip , he rise off the bed with his back facing her . She move to a sitting position and grab the bed sheet to cover her chest . She watch him stood there like a statue of Gargoyles, the muscular wing of his back was bronze and his bare butt cheek was harden . She know he is mad by the frame of his body.

“ …I...should be leaving …if nothing else ..” she lower her eye

There was no reply. A moment of silent sweep between them, then in a calm voice he said “ …become one of my mistress . you will get allowance every month , freedom , luxury---

“…it mean nothing to me …” she interrupted , “ I just want to …leave. Please..”

He turn around , there was fire in his green eye …it was burning with anger and his breath became heavy , his furious chest was rising and falling . The demon tighten his fist and she can hear the knuckle pop . She was terrify by his tone and he take slow step but each foot seen to sink to the bottom as he approach the bed . He grab both of her shoulder …squeezing it until she gasp in pain then he push her back down on the mattress ,she knew what will happen but was too afraid to speak.

“…then if you prefer being a servant, so be it --- but you are not allow to step foot outside this mansion !! You are mine! Body and Blood...” his fang retreat .

“ …you demon!..” she cries out as tear begin to flow . She is trap in hell! She try to bargain with the devil ! But nothing seen to break thru his skull! All he does is threat her and use physical force. There not even an ounce of emotion in his face ! Cold! Cruel! Demon! She beg and plead but he doesn’t listen . He doesn’t care how she feel. All he want is her body and blood. He took her again. He wasn’t gentle but he held her in his arm in the aftermath. He lick all salty tear from her face . She pound his stomach and try to move away but he wouldn’t let her escape . He doesn’t care if she scream or cry in his ear. He continue to hold her in his arm , giving her no air to breath . Until, finally she was exhausted and fall asleep on his chest. His hand delved through the web of hair that hidden her face, smoothing it to the side and gaze into her sleeping beauty. He lean forward and lick the last drop of tear that was on her cheek.

Rina had been standing outside of the young master chamber and heard everything. Jealous washes over her ! She intended to find Prisana and tell her the good news about a perfect escape plan ! She didn’t expect to stumble upon the two lover in board day light ! Now that she did , she realize how much the young master want this …servant girl! No matter what happen --- Prisana must leave this mansion alive or dead. Rina turn away and angrily walk down the hallway , suddenly she saw Ms. Nawahdee went into her chamber and follow behind her was a …man. Rina couldn’t make out the face and watch the door close. Why would Ms. Nawahdee bring a man into her room unless …she is having an affair with a younger man !! Could it be? Perhaps the rumor is true ….Ms. Nawahdee is a … vampiress. Rina gasp .

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
ME TOO!!!! love EDWARD so much... :wub: as for Bella, at first I didn't hate her but now, I'm really starting to hate her especially in the 2nd book, New Moon... :lol: I'm almost done with it... Stephenie Meyer's next book is Midnight Sun... it will be Edward's point of view... it's like his side of the story..but I wished Meyer should've used 3rd person narration in the Twilight saga... not Bella's point of view... :lol:

so excited for the movie as well!!! :yahoo:

I agree. That was the first thing that turned me off from the series... I dislike first person narrations. It's supposed to make you feel like a part of the book, but I really don't feel the way the characters do most of the time. I like it in third person narration because I like to imagine it play out like a movie or lakorn in front of me. :)
Plus, in romance stories, I like knowing at least what the p'ek is thinking and also what the n'ek is thinking. Even from a first person narration, a good author should be able to do that. I dont' think Stephanie Meyer did that at all. All I see is Bella and I don't get to feel for anyone else so far.

* Gosh we are so off topic. *

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhh is rina ploting too kill prisana now that she witness this......if she is that evil mistress needs to be taught a lesson from aum too dont lay a finger on prisana.....

thanks for the update sarn......i loved it....more n more please......

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
There was no reply. A moment of silent sweep between them, then in a calm voice he said “ …become one of my mistress . you will get allowance every month , freedom , luxury---
Gosh, she's already an unoffical mistress... But now he wants to make it official? Hm, at least he's asking her... although I don't think her answer really seems to matter much at this point. He won't take no for an answer anyways. LOL

"You are mine! Body and Blood...�
I really like that line for some reason. It's so "vampire-ish."

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i'm getting really curious about the shadowy man that Aum's mother brings home to the mansion...
Big bad Aum doesn't know how to show effection, eventhough we can tell that he is falling for her......
good update, thanks sarN!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Seriously, I have to force myself to sleep... my eyeballs hurt. Maybe it's the campfire since so many of us are camped out tonight?? :)

Before I go... here's the surprise. I dedicate it to sarN for giving us an update!! :kiss: :kiss: