Miss Universe Sucked!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm sorry, but last night's Miss Universe should have been called Miss Latinas, cause there was nothing Universal about it, except Latin countries.

If you guys noticed, every single year, most of the girls from Latin countries are almost always picked. It's like, other girls never gets a chance to show what they're really about.

Last year, Miss Japan won, but she's like the 2nd person who ever won from Japan, and I know that back in 1988 Parnthip from Thailand won. But other than that, the winners are NORMALLY spanish!! So might as well name it, Miss Latinas. Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful and everything, but Gosh.... what's the point of calling it Miss Universe when you already know a spanish girl is going to win.

Miss Vietnam was picked only cause it was held in her country, and after that, they quickly got rid of her.. and then Miss Japan was so cute and gorgeous, but she got canned too, leaving all spanish girls and a few europeans. It was boringggggggggggggg!! I was looking forward to seeing Miss India, Miss Thailand and other Asian girls represent, but no luck. I should have known.

But other than that, Miss Thailand's national outfit looked so cool and different, I'm glad she won for best costume though.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. this so proves my point.

http://tuvida.aol.com/especiales/miss-univ.../latina-winners

LOL....

Oh by the way, Venezuela won this year.... lol... not that Vanezuela hasn't won numerous times in the past 25 years already.. not too mention Peurto Rico and other Spanish Nations.

In the past 25 years, there were 9 Latin winners. That is a lot.

Thailand won once
India won twice
Japan won once
USA won twice??

And the rest are Latins and a few Europeans. Boooooooo!! I'm not going to watch this one-sided show anymore.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this election is very strange cause everyone knows that miss latinas are all fake, silicone, botox and all... surgery, surgery, surgery...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch it...haven't in a long time...

I thought miss india was very pretty though from the pictures...miss vietnam and thailand were cute too!

Here's some pixs I found:

So glad she won for best costume!!!

Miss Vietnam and Miss Thailand

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
miss. thailand's outfit was beautiful, and I like how it's really something people [guys] from thailand wear, it really represented thailand...I mean it's not the real real boxing outfit but you know what I mean...but I did expected something more like yard and ploy's outifits in ammaluetalai since everyone else's is like all big and feathery and peacock-like
although there were more beautiful and flattering and eye catching cotumes, thailand truely deserved it, it was unique and original...I knew they were gonna call her, I just knew it...although miss. korea's sword kicked ass too

and with miss. vietnam, you just know they only called her cause it was in vietnam...that is sad...well, if this was true, then first it was such a huge slap in her and vietnam's face like you didn't make it, but we're gonna let you through...I'm not saying that she wasn't good enough to make it in herself but, every year before this, year, vietnam's never made it before...and second, it took away another deserving girl's chance...again, not saying that vietnam didn't deserve this spot, not just vietnam this year, but every year...like that one year where it was held in thailand, thailand just so happened to win the best costume...

I though miss. mexico [she reminds me of sara from nai ga jok] or columbia should've won but oh well, it's over, thailand won for best national costume [which it truely deserved], miss. japan from last year was hot and that's all that matters for now until next year [at least for me]...and I would like to a performance that'll top thailand's from the year it was held there, it was almost like dan and beam's unseen concert's opening, which dan and beam should have gotten to perform at but oh well...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I saw this yesterday night... For like a little while. I thought that Miss Thailand loooked very pretty. Glad she won for best costume too.

skies

sarNie Adult
yep, i voted for thailand for national costume and she won!!! i liked her costume...very 'bad' in a way but sexy...lol
dude, miss usa...is there a curse going on or something...last year miss usa fell and then again this year?! *sigh. when she fell i was like noooo...she was pretty too...
anyways, miss venezuela is pretty..

i just freaking hate how the girls answer their question...and i don't even see how the questions were needed as we all already know it's based on looks...none of the misses answered their question...in fact, they used their 30 seconds to say hi and wait...like come on! get to the freaking question, you don't have all day....was kind of disappointed that none of the questions were answer...some were partly answered, but i wished they would've gone deeper, say what they really believe...
anyways, they're all pretty and of course, smart in their own way....just wished it would have been better...

skies

sarNie Adult
miss vietnam reminds me of kob sovannat somehow :D

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
My Mom loves Thailand's National Costume! My Mom has barbies that are dressed in Thai outfits and shows them off at Thai events and whatnot. She's going to make Miss Thailand's National Costume.

My Mom wanted to see the fall of Miss USA, and she couldn't stop laughing at last years.....lol I have to say that one looked like it hurt more. 5555

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I thought Miss Japan was prettier than all the latin girls to omg i saw that 2 that why i turned off my tv when some of the latin girls weren't even that pretty. Miss Thailand pretty 2

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
its not a surprise on who won...Ive stopped watching miss universe pagents a long time time ago..But gotta say all the girls look amazing.