Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
PLEASEEE PIN ME !! =)

This lakorn is so funn! Pat and Film are honestlyyy too adorable together! I love them! :wub: Ploy and her Guy is cute too whoever he is! I wished Go didn't get replaced though. *sighs. But whatever Ploy looks good with him too! =) Pat's superr cute in here she reminds me of those cutesyy taiwanese actress and the storyline too!! It's veryy cute comedy! :D Most of the supporting cast. are so funny and good actors too!

Here's the OPENING+ENDING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbkSWi45ZLo

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this aired today, the first episode was cute and hilarious. pat and film are funny. i love the fighting between. i like the stage part when they were singing, and flim's Bruce Lee's impersonation :D i'm really happy that Ploy and the woman who played Aunt Kaew, both from MKKW are in here <3

oh yeah, the opening theme song reminds me of a taiwanese feeling lol. but i like it, it's catchy.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
even though i don't like film all dat much but he and pat make a real cute couple. they don't look awkward together like how pat and por do lol

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...this aired today...cnt believe it..I been waiting for this lakorn..Hopefully Pat dont overact and make me dont want to watch this lakorn..because it seem interesting, but it wont be if pat overreact too much

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Oh you guys suck your already watching it I have to go sat. to get the movie in that lakorn video store!!

I envy for those who watched it!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
AREEYA, I agree. I hope Pat doesn't overreact and go over her funny, cornyy role to the point where she actually tried too harddd to be funny. Lmao! :p But I'm totally enjoying both roles of Film & Pat right now though! Woooooot* This lakorn is damnn halarious & funny as heckk! Finally, I find something veryy enjoyable for this yeaaar since I didn't watch Aon&Noon.S or Mart&Cherry lakorn. =/ I love romantic comedies, Tehee!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
AREEYA, I agree. I hope Pat doesn't overreact and go over her funny, cornyy role to the point where she actually tried too harddd to be funny. Lmao! :p But I'm totally enjoying both roles of Film & Pat right now though! Woooooot* This lakorn is damnn halarious & funny as heckk! Finally, I find something veryy enjoyable for this yeaaar since I didn't watch Aon&Noon.S or Mart&Cherry lakorn. =/ I love romantic comedies, Tehee!
I also love romance comedies lakorn...This might be next favorite after mart and cherry lakorn, but hopefully Pat wont disappoint me and make me not want to watch it because of her...Pls Pat, I pray...dont overreact because u dont look kute...ok...be urself is the best...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg! my hot prince guy from jao ying lum sing is in here! yaaayyyy! =) hahaha
i can't wait to watch this, im a big fan of film's acting :D and i have to wait for my midterms to be over :(
errrgggG!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The first 2 episodes are just too hilarious!!! Loved it everytime when Pat and Film meets. They're always arguing,fighting,making fun of each other and beating each other up. The class reunion was hilarious! OMG the singing was just too funny. They like come up with their own lyrics to the song! The fighting on the day where their grandmas planned for them to meet....toooo funny. They ripped of each other's clothes!!! I really thought that Pat make a really cute couple with Por T, on and off screen. But after seeing Pat and Film in this lakorn, they're chemistry grew more than when they paired up in Hima Tai Prajun. They're gonna be my new hotttt couple! Lol.

"Lhaitai" he looks so much better in here than in Jao Ying Lum Sing! He's growing on me as well. Pat, making him being her bf. Acting all sweet when they're together in front of other people. His face is just too funny. It's like he don't even wanna be her bf at all. Lol. He's like in love with Ploy! They make a cute couple too. Although she still looks cute with Go Gosin (;

The parents are hilarious. Now, I see where the kids got their attitudes from. THE PARENTS. Lol.

OMG! I love how Film doesn't believed that "Lhaitai" isn't Pat's real bf. Film would always bust in saying this and that!

I think Film's acting has improved alot from before.

Can't wait til episode 3!​

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg "LAITHAI" is sooooooo HOT! what is his name! does anyone have any info on him? i think i'm in looooveee :wub: hahaha! i wish it was a different girl besides ploy :( i'm enjoy this lakorn so farrr =) film & pat are hilariousss haha!