Mother's Day

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile

Hey everybody!

I was just wondering what everyone has in mind for their mommy. :lol:

I'm kind of clueless about what to get for my dear mother. -_-

Any creative ideas or suggestions to give us?

Sarnies who are mothers, what would you ladies want for mother's day??

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
for me im getting my mother the same thing i get here every year cuz thats all she wants..a hug a kiss and us saying that we love her. as for being a mother of two i don't really want anything from my two kids all i want is to know that they are happy and healthy

little

sarNie Adult
moms would luv $$$ but more is to show our love for her. I give her $$$ $20/$50 and take her out to eat like always. Asian peeps don't really show affections hugs, and kisses but I tend to be more open now than before and say I luv her hugs not often cuz u know it feels funny. Cuz our parents never show affection just joking around

little

sarNie Adult
moms would luv $$$ but more is to show our love for her. I give her $$$ $20/$50 and take her out to eat like always. Asian peeps don't really show affections hugs, and kisses but I tend to be more open now than before and say I luv her hugs not often cuz u know it feels funny. Cuz our parents never show affection just joking around

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
idk yet. haah i like how on tv every 5 secs theres a commercial that comes on "blah blha balh don't forget mothers day!" ahha way to ruin the surprise. lol hmm..idk what i should get my mom this year

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I still don't know what to get for my mom. -_-

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I got my mom exactly what she asked for and wanted even though I told her she's not getting it LOL. It'll be a surprise on Sunday morning :wub:

koblo

sarNie Hatchling

Hey everybody!

I was just wondering what everyone has in mind for their mommy. :lol:

I'm kind of clueless about what to get for my dear mother. -_-

Any creative ideas or suggestions to give us?

Sarnies who are mothers, what would you ladies want for mother's day??

I cannot choose from some ideas I have. I want to get my mother some fruit flowers that look like flowers but can eat it or give my mother that is about $50 or a $30 giftcard to her favorite store.
But most likely I probably end up giving my mother a fruit flower.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i will take her to a japanese restaurant, buy some lakorns and dramas khmer dubbed and offer roses. i give roses to her every year, it's a tradition.

my mom is coming up to new york that weekend (yay!), so my father and i planned on taking her out to lunch and then surprising her by taking her to Tiffany&Co. to pick out some jewelry; she thinks we're just going to have lunch and walk around...:)

Nameless

N i n j a
my mom likes expensive things like jewelry...and i'm clueless when it comes to those things so...dinner it is. good thing we both love to eat.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well i'm not the one giving my mom a gift but my father and sisters are getting her a car since our old one broke...i'll probably give her a hug and thank her for all she's done and do her chores so she can rest