[Movie] Twilight

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I was wondering what the hype was my friend said it was good book so she let me borrow it and I'm half way reading it and I'm so in love with the book now but i have to put the book down and actually concentrate on my hw but i so wanna finish reading the book rite now. I think Robert Pattison is hot! Iono I think they could of picked a better Bella.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I was wondering what the hype was my friend said it was good book so she let me borrow it and I'm half way reading it and I'm so in love with the book now but i have to put the book down and actually concentrate on my hw but i so wanna finish reading the book rite now. I think Robert Pattison is hot! Iono I think they could of picked a better Bella.
yes another convert...LOL...yeah that was me too...I loved the book so much to the point where I wouldn't stop reading it not even for food...

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes another convert...LOL...yeah that was me too...I loved the book so much to the point where I wouldn't stop reading it not even for food...
Yeap I was one of those people. I wanted to start on book 3 a year ago but I just haven't since the second book kind of bored me.

Toon

Yeap I was one of those people. I wanted to start on book 3 a year ago but I just haven't since the second book kind of bored me.
honey...you're missing out on a really good story...I know I don't like Jacob either...and it's heartbreaking to read what happens to our favorite fictional character...but you need to read all of the story to appreciate what happens in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn...and there is a major plot point that occurs at the end of New Moon that you'll need to be able to understand what happens in the third and fourth book. Don't let Jacob (if that's what is keeping you from reading New Moon...and for many people it is) keep you away from Bella and Edward. :D

BTW did anyone see the new Paramore video for "Decode." It's up at MTV so go check it out or you can click on my blog link below to see it.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
haha yup that's me too. LOL i lost 10 pounds when reading all 4 books in 3 weeks but man after i finished reading them. i kinda gain that weight back so now im looking for other books to read.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
haha i'm almost done with the first book had to many paper to write so don't have enough time to read and the book is getting good to still got 2 more paper but i wanna finish the first book before the movie comes out i have all books lined up to read

is this the one with the vampires? me love vampires. wonder who i should drag to go watch it with me. no one likes horror like i do. ^_^ usually, the movie adaptation doesn't live up to the book. should i watch the movie before reading the books or the other way? :huh:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think you should read the book before because sometimes the movies leaves out the good parts in the book. I finish the first book and gonna start on the 2nd book I hope it still good man i hope my grades don't drop because i'm in luv with this trilogy

Toon

is this the one with the vampires? me love vampires. wonder who i should drag to go watch it with me. no one likes horror like i do. ^_^ usually, the movie adaptation doesn't live up to the book. should i watch the movie before reading the books or the other way? :huh:
Yep you should definitely read the book first...then you'll get why certain things are the way they are...you'll appreciate Edward more too...even though Rob Pattinson who plays Edward is great but there's nothing like reading the book and imagining everything yourself...plus there are a lot more details in the books that probably wouldn't make it into the movie!!!

I think you should read the book before because sometimes the movies leaves out the good parts in the book. I finish the first book and gonna start on the 2nd book I hope it still good man i hope my grades don't drop because i'm in luv with this trilogy
girl as along as you're done with Twilight before the movie comes out...you don't have to rush...take your time with the second book...keep up the good grades!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
honey...you're missing out on a really good story...I know I don't like Jacob either...and it's heartbreaking to read what happens to our favorite fictional character...but you need to read all of the story to appreciate what happens in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn...and there is a major plot point that occurs at the end of New Moon that you'll need to be able to understand what happens in the third and fourth book. Don't let Jacob (if that's what is keeping you from reading New Moon...and for many people it is) keep you away from Bella and Edward. :D

BTW did anyone see the new Paramore video for "Decode." It's up at MTV so go check it out or you can click on my blog link below to see it.
you don't like Jacob? :huh: I'm so in love with him!! :wub: I'm still a Bella-Edward shipper though... I never wanted Jacob to end up with Bella coz I want him to end up with ME!!! :loool: too bad he already imprinted Renesmee... <_<

lol. countdown already? :lol: ok. i'll put the books on hold a lil' later, when i get a chance. :)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
lol i caught up with all my assignments and I'm ready to read the 2nd book so happy this book got me into reading again

Toon

you don't like Jacob? :huh: I'm so in love with him!! :wub: I'm still a Bella-Edward shipper though... I never wanted Jacob to end up with Bella coz I want him to end up with ME!!! :loool: too bad he already imprinted Renesmee... <_<

I just guess I'm a really loyal fan...I'm Team Edward all the way...so when I read New Moon it broke my heart...but I'm not saying much here just in case someone comes on here and hasn't read New Moon and the rest of the saga yet.
But I do not not like Jacob per se...to me his character was just a little desperate for Bella's attention...and then when she tried to tell him she doesn't think of him that way (even though traitor [Bella] did) he keeps bugging her. I didn't like that he played dirty to get Bella to kiss him.
Other then that he's an okay character. My favorite werewolf character is Seth Clearwater though. I adore Seth because he befriended Edward. I'm writing a fan fiction featuring him right now. :D

I finally got the soundtrack on itunes. I love all of the songs on there...esp. Rob's!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just guess I'm a really loyal fan...I'm Team Edward all the way...so when I read New Moon it broke my heart...but I'm not saying much here just in case someone comes on here and hasn't read New Moon and the rest of the saga yet.
But I do not not like Jacob per se...to me his character was just a little desperate for Bella's attention...and then when she tried to tell him she doesn't think of him that way (even though traitor [Bella] did) he keeps bugging her. I didn't like that he played dirty to get Bella to kiss him.
Other then that he's an okay character. My favorite werewolf character is Seth Clearwater though. I adore Seth because he befriended Edward. I'm writing a fan fiction featuring him right now. :D

I finally got the soundtrack on itunes. I love all of the songs on there...esp. Rob's!!!
I love both Edward and Jacob so I'm on Team Switzerland... :lol:
I agree with you there... even though Jacob knew that Bella is so in love with Edward, he's still forcing himself to her and was still hoping that Bella would choose him...
<_< but I still love JACOB BLACK!! idk, but i like his personality... :wub: he can imprint on me if he wants to... :rolleyes:

Seth is also one of my fave characters and also Leah Clearwater... I do symphatize her a lot... :(

That's the funny thing about knowing you can't have something. It makes you desperate.

- Leah Clearwater (Breaking Dawn)

love that quote! ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
*squeals like a fangirl*

OMG!! 2 more weeks to go!! :clap: :clap:

I still have 2 weeks to work on my TWILIGHT T-SHIRT... I should start working on that very very soon! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haven't bought the album yet!! today is the release date of the Twilight OST here! I will surely buy one tomorrow!! :lol:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! THE RELEASE DATE OF THE MOVIE IN MY COUNTRY HAS BEEN MOVED!!!! it was supposed to be on the 21st too but just read an announcement in the Twilight Coven Philippines that it will be on the 26th!!! <_<

Toon

haven't bought the album yet!! today is the release date of the Twilight OST here! I will surely buy one tomorrow!! :lol:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! THE RELEASE DATE OF THE MOVIE IN MY COUNTRY HAS BEEN MOVED!!!! it was supposed to be on the 21st too but just read an announcement in the Twilight Coven Philippines that it will be on the 26th!!! <_<

the 26th...that sucks I feel your pain...but don't be too sad...at least you'll get to see it this month instead of next month or next year or later...like Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince...I have to wait til July for that movie!!!