[Movie] Twilight

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I love Robert Pattinson he freakn perfect for Edward and Ben Barnes omg omg he damn hottie. What kind of example is Kristin Stewart you know how many teens watch this movie she setting such a bad example. Yea like someone said up there smoking can just take off years off your life.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i didnt realize that rob is 21 hes same age as me i thought he was older

i started reading the book im on the 4 th book

my little sister loves rob i saw the movie with her and so i decided to read the book

it was good but i gotta say her and jacob is getting annoyin haha
I agree with all the agree-ers that agree that Rob Pattinson is soooooooooooooo super HOT...LOL...does that make sense.

Anyway just wanted to say actually Rob is 22 turning 23 in May 13....he's a Taurus and I'm a Capricorn...astrologically we match... :loool: :loool: :loool:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i'm a capricorn also. but i don't always get along with taurus, my sister is a taurus.
maybe a male taurus is different! :lol:
i'm actually older then him by 4 years. do you think he digs older chicks??!! :lol:

Toon

Ah Ha...I explicitly remember him saying in one of the millions interviews he did for the Twilight promotional blitz that he loved to date an older chick...so we older gals....and Capricorns are in good running...ChinkyWinky if the person that is a Taurus is your sibling then it doesn't count at all...it's got to be someone non-related to you...Like my best girl-friend is a Taurus and me and her are really close. We are very different but we get along so well. Anyway...I'm older than him by 3 years...but that's not stopping me from drooling over him. He's of legal age....so he's game...LOL!!! :yahoo: :loool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wub:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol u gurls r soooo cracking me up LOL
its good if either one of u dated him .. muahaha .. then he'll be entering sarnworld everyday :loool:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Robert and I are in the process of meeting each other. I already have our future set up in the next five years. A little mixed Asian baby(ies) with a England accent :p I'll let you girls know when the wedding is coming :) LOL. &&& yes, it'll be a Hollywood marriage so it won't last long, that's why there's Ben Barnes. I had that set out too hehe.

Toon

Robert and I are in the process of meeting each other. I already have our future set up in the next five years. A little mixed Asian baby(ies) with a England accent :p I'll let you girls know when the wedding is coming :) LOL. &&& yes, it'll be a Hollywood marriage so it won't last long, that's why there's Ben Barnes. I had that set out too hehe.

Robert and I are also in the process of meeting each other. He told me that after gets a divorce from you he'll marry me and we'll adopt lots of babies and also have lots of them on our own...we'll be like the Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt except I won't be in movies and my future hubby is wayyyyyy cooler than Brad. LOL!!!

Our wedding will be very big but private...so no cameras and no paparazzo. :D :p ;)

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Robert and I are also in the process of meeting each other. He told me that after gets a divorce from you he'll marry me and we'll adopt lots of babies and also have lots of them on our own...we'll be like the Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt except I won't be in movies and my future hubby is wayyyyyy cooler than Brad. LOL!!!

Our wedding will be very big but private...so no cameras and no paparazzo. :D :p ;)

Hahahahaha we Robert wifeys are hilarious! I love my Sarnies so I'll share :p that's IF we divorce. Robert and I will be like peanut butter and jelly, we go good together! Brad Pitt is also hot! We don't need to adopt, he likes to practice making babies with me LoL.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Donna~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its fucking confirmed~!!!!!!!!!

if not with my cousin, i wouldnt know... i even told her that i do believe that its just rumor... but since my cousin works in Manila and her job part of the creativity department for advertisements... she confirmed that the "TAKIPSILIM" will be shown on Feb... XD last night we only talk about celebrities that she work with. she said that ABS-CBN paid Stephanie Meyer, we even both react about the said series... -_______-" OMG, i cant take this anymore... in feb, there's only 3 ways to prove it... XD 1 if they'll start to shoot on Feb... or 2, they'll show the teaser on Feb... and 3... they'll just have to confirm it that there's no actually a series, which is much better... XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Donna~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its fucking confirmed~!!!!!!!!!

if not with my cousin, i wouldnt know... i even told her that i do believe that its just rumor... but since my cousin works in Manila and her job part of the creativity department for advertisements... she confirmed that the "TAKIPSILIM" will be shown on Feb... XD last night we only talk about celebrities that she work with. she said that ABS-CBN paid Stephanie Meyer, we even both react about the said series... -_______-" OMG, i cant take this anymore... in feb, there's only 3 ways to prove it... XD 1 if they'll start to shoot on Feb... or 2, they'll show the teaser on Feb... and 3... they'll just have to confirm it that there's no actually a series, which is much better... XD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this!!!! I thought it's only a rumor but now it's confirmed!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this!!!! I thought it's only a rumor but now it's confirmed!!!!!!!

yup... its TRUE... *sigh* im so depress... and so was my cousin. the Baguio settings of their shoot... is TRUE. basically, to all the filipino fans of TWILIGHT... its too late for them to sign, coz abs-cbn bought it to stephanie meyer. with the director for the series... still not confirmed though, but the said rumor was the director of LOBO... direk 'cathy'. we discussed so much last night... like with the celebs if who's bi or gay.. then Anne Curtis, which im also a fan of her... is my cousin's friend, since they hangout a lot at 'embassy'.

oh, well... regarding the tagalog twilight.. XD my cousin told me that she can see Shaina portraying the role well, but it doesnt mean she like it. and what she hated most is Rayver who will portray the role of Edward... me and my cousin were kinda tipsy last night... i can still remember how many times we mention "BUWISIT" because of Rayver... LMAO XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
direk cathy molina? :huh:

I believe ABS-CBN will make an official statement about Takipsilim soon... -_- I don't like Rayver either! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
direk cathy molina? :huh:

I believe ABS-CBN will make an official statement about Takipsilim soon... -_- I don't like Rayver either! :lol:

yeah... its direk cathy... i've wasnt even switching the channels because i was waiting the statement... hopefully on saturday at E live or the buzz... they'll confirm it if its true or not.