[Movie] Twilight

superwoman

sarNie Egg
I FIND VANESSA HUDGENS QUITE IRRITABLY ANNOYING! THEY SHOULD JUST STICK TO THEIR CHEESY DISNEY ROLES PLEASE!! I WILL PRAY THEY WON'T BE IN IT!
:lol: I couldn't agree any less. HSM... I don't see anything spectacular about the movie series. First one was okay and they should have stop there. I didn't even watch the 2nd or 3rd. Put it this way, I couldn't even finish the first High School Musical. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a College School Musical. :loool:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I never watched High School Musical because of Vanessa Hudgen and I never will she will so ruin Twilight for me seriously and I'm such a fanatic so please just stick to Disney.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I read somewhere that Vanessa Hudgens auditioned for the role of Leah Clearwater and also Brenda Song... who do you prefer as Leah? Vanessa or Brenda? ^_^
although i like brenda but i think both of them dont suit the character at all!

Vanessa and Brenda auditioning for Leah Clearwater part is just a rumor. That's what I read on all the fansites. And anyways isn't Leah suppose to be Native American...I don't think these two actresses look Native American enough. But then what do I know about who gets to play which part? yeah no Disney Stars!!!
if im nt mistaken .. vanessa is kinda mix or w/e .. i like HSM but i hate vanessa <_<

Vanessa is auditioning for the role in the sequel...I saw on E news
ayaaaaa

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
:lol: I couldn't agree any less. HSM... I don't see anything spectacular about the movie series. First one was okay and they should have stop there. I didn't even watch the 2nd or 3rd. Put it this way, I couldn't even finish the first High School Musical. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a College School Musical. :loool:
ahaha .. tats hilariousss LOLS

I never watched High School Musical because of Vanessa Hudgen and I never will she will so ruin Twilight for me seriously and I'm such a fanatic so please just stick to Disney.
couldnt agree less

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not bashing on Vanessa nor do I hate her. I just don't think she has any acting potiential- very fake! I can't seem to feel her character when she is acting. Maybe its the look that got her so big in the ET business and her BF Zac. I don't see anything in him either, but my sisters are like head over heels. His acting is so-so not too bad but I don't think he can shine without Disney promoting him.

This thread is getting about Disney :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay one more thing then I will get back to Twilight zone, so did Vanessa really audition for Leah.

Back in the zone, let's have a Twilight Q&A like how I started in the SB thread. Questions can vary to be anything relevant to the movie, the book, the Twilight celebrity.

Are you a true fan of Twilight? Let's test each other knowlegde. I read the book a few years back and have only seen the movie twice. My memory isn't so great but I think this will refresh my memory.

Here is a very simple question to start off with: Who plays the character Edward Cullen?

Answers: the next person answer then ask another question.

This way we will stay on topic, ahahahaha!!! But it seems like we do stay on topic. And spam away! :D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
yes, i read from people website that VH did auction for Leah's part.
i like this Q.A

Who plays the character Edward Cullen?
a: Robert Patterson :wub:

Why did Edward carry bella to the nurse office?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
yes, i read from people website that VH did auction for Leah's part.
i like this Q.A

Who plays the character Edward Cullen?
a: Robert Patterson :wub:

Why did Edward carry bella to the nurse office?
I'm sorry I just wanted to correct one little tiny thing...it's Robert Pattinson

Q. Why did Edward carry bella to the nurse office?

A. Edward carried Bella to the nurse's office because Bella fainted in Biology from all the blood that was being spilt by other people. hhehehehe (my favorite part btw)

Question: What is Edward's whole name, including his human names also?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Q: In "Twilight", why do Jasper and Rosalie use the last name Hale instead of Cullen like the others?

solin

sarNie Adult
I just watched this movie two days ago and I love it !
It can't surpase the book but it was really well done/adapted
Plus, Robert is so hot lol. but I still don't really like Kristen interpretation

Toon

A: They were pretending to be twins...

Q: When is Edward Cullen's birthday?

A: June 20, 1901...yeah he's a hot 108 year old man..LOL

Q: At what age did Bella stop coming to visit her father in Forks, Washington?

Solin I agree with you Robert is soooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HOT!!! :drool: :wub:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Good news guys! On perezhilton, it stated that Vanessa Hudgens will not be in the Twilight sequel because there is no Leah in the New Moon movie. The director said if Vanessa's going to audition for the part of Leah, then she must be writing her own scripts because there is no Leah in the New Moon movie. It was also on the VH1 news. Soooo my prayers were answered haha. :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ hahaha.... funny!
man, you girls ask some tough questions because i only read the book once and it was borrowed from the library. I'm going to have to buy it this weekend to play this Q.A. :lol:

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder, is bella going to be a vampire at the end? Cuz she is a human, which she will get old and Edward will be young forever...I want her to be vampire, so they can stay together forever!!! hehe

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^you will know if you read the 4th book if she turn to vampire or not

-haha on the Vanessa Hudgen part she does only show up in the 3rd and 4th book and then I hope she doesnt get that part that would so ruin twilight for me.

damn Toon i forgot that answer

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
A: June 20, 1901...yeah he's a hot 108 year old man..LOL

Q: At what age did Bella stop coming to visit her father in Forks, Washington?
A: OMG... I can't remember... I think... it's 7... :lol:

Q: What is Jane's (from the Volturi Clan) special power?

Toon

A: OMG... I can't remember... I think... it's 7... :lol:

Q: What is Jane's (from the Volturi Clan) special power?
Nope...since no one seems to not want to answer this question I will...Bella stopped visiting her father at the age of 14. That's why she didn't know about the Cullens. She probably stopped coming to Forks when the Cullens moved to Forks. She only came back to live with her father at 17.

A: Jane's power is mentally inflicting pain on other people.

Here's another question:

Q: What was happening to Emmet when Rosalie found him?