[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
is that seriously the movie poster for new moon?? lol.. it's just a blank black piece of paper w/words on it!
That's just the poster for atm...because they are not done with production yet.

Please don't be freaked by everything (the rumours) that is circulating atm around the net. It's just that rumours and gossip. Sure read them and have fun but remember...anyone with a pea sized brain can start a website or blog and post some "news" from some "source"! Until you've actually been hanging around Rob or any of the cast members in person physically then come on here and tell us all that Rob stinks or Taylor sucks or Kristen and Taylor have a thing going on or Rob and Kristen are in love.

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG LOOK WHAT i JUST DUG SAW!!

Mr. Lonely Single Guy Pattinson may be secretly nibbling on his sister. Oh, Rosalie!

According to the site Lainey Gossip — which has been all over the New Moon filming like vampires on blood — heart- thROBert Pattinson was spotted getting up close and personal with Nikki Reed recently near the Canadian film set (the two were rumored to be dating while filming the first movie, too).

One source told the site that the pair (who we'll dub "Rikki" for now, until we think of something better) went on a double date with Kristen Stewart and her boyfriend Michael Arangano at an after-party for the Canadian Juno Awards in Vancouver on Sunday (March 29). "Rob and Nikki spent much of the time talking to each other, heads bent close together," says the report.

Then, when Kristen and Michael went their separate way, so did Nikki and Rob — right back to Rob's hotel! Even juicier, Nikki skipped the event she was supposed to attend the next day in Los Angeles. Maybe she was livin' on British time?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i finally saw the movie...

gosh robert is so ... hehe ^_^..

EDWARD... HEHE ...

i enjoyed the movie... then again i didnt finish readin the book.. books.. lol.. so i wouldnt know what was in n out of the book lol...

but hmmm i thought james died to easily at the end...

n i thought it was so cute during prom.. when he kissed her neck.. instead of turning her...

Saifah

bite me x___
iM ON CHAPTER 3 OF BREAKiNG DAWN. FiNALLY!!

YES AiKODEN!! i THOUGH HE DiED TOO EASiLY TOO!! iT SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE CHALLENGiNG YA KNOW BUT OH WELLS. i LOVE THAT MOViE!! iVE WATCHED iT GAZiLLiONS TiMES ALREADY. HEHEH!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That's just the poster for atm...because they are not done with production yet.

Please don't be freaked by everything (the rumours) that is circulating atm around the net. It's just that rumours and gossip. Sure read them and have fun but remember...anyone with a pea sized brain can start a website or blog and post some "news" from some "source"! Until you've actually been hanging around Rob or any of the cast members in person physically then come on here and tell us all that Rob stinks or Taylor sucks or Kristen and Taylor have a thing going on or Rob and Kristen are in love.
is that long message for me? Cause I'm in no way freaked by rumors about Twilight, as a matter of fact, I don't even keep up with them. I'm just commenting on the poster, cause it says "official poster."

Toon

is that long message for me? Cause I'm in no way freaked by rumors about Twilight, as a matter of fact, I don't even keep up with them. I'm just commenting on the poster, cause it says "official poster."
no only the first part is for you....the other part was for other people...hehehe.....yeah it's official as in it represents what the film-makers has done so far...but it's in no way the final product...because you know that there will be pics and pics of the cast once they are in post-production...

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
OMG LOOK WHAT i JUST DUG SAW!!

Mr. Lonely Single Guy Pattinson may be secretly nibbling on his sister. Oh, Rosalie!

According to the site Lainey Gossip — which has been all over the New Moon filming like vampires on blood — heart- thROBert Pattinson was spotted getting up close and personal with Nikki Reed recently near the Canadian film set (the two were rumored to be dating while filming the first movie, too).

One source told the site that the pair (who we'll dub "Rikki" for now, until we think of something better) went on a double date with Kristen Stewart and her boyfriend Michael Arangano at an after-party for the Canadian Juno Awards in Vancouver on Sunday (March 29). "Rob and Nikki spent much of the time talking to each other, heads bent close together," says the report.

Then, when Kristen and Michael went their separate way, so did Nikki and Rob — right back to Rob's hotel! Even juicier, Nikki skipped the event she was supposed to attend the next day in Los Angeles. Maybe she was livin' on British time?

This is just a rumor. There's lots of bad media about Nikki Reed. The famous one was of her breaking Ryan Philippe and Reese Witherspoon up, like she was the third wheel or something and got in between their marriage. Ryan supposedly picked her up from the club and they headed to Ryan's hotel room all night and blah blah blah. But it turns out that Nikki was dating Ryan's best friend whom she recently ended things up not so long ago. The actual person who broke the marriage up was Ryan himself and some D-list actress name Abbie Cornish.

Saifah

bite me x___
i THiNK NiKKi REED iS SOO PRETTY. iN A WAY. BUT HEY iS THiS HER? iM NOT SURE. iTS NOT HUH?

CUTE PiCTURE THOUGH. HEHE. EMMETT iS HOT.

Toon

yeah sorry soup...you can't fool me...hahahaha...I'm Robert's official ambassador...see my avatar...it says so :D :yahoo:
yeah I knew this was a joke...

Toon

I have to admit though...if I wasn't so secure in Robert's commitment to his fans and Twilight franchise I would've fell for that joke too...LOL. At any rate...I do hope all the main characters (namely Robert Pattinson and all the cute guys *whispers* I could care less for Taylor "Jacob" Lautner) stay on until the very last book/movie Breaking Dawn. I guess Kristen too...but if they ever (*whispers again* I doubt it) cast someone better than Kristen I would be ok too.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
lol i wish they cast somebody better than Kristen in the beginning they can't change it cuz I already know her as Bella. I love both Robert, Taylor, and the guy who play Emmett they all hot!