MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont think its out yet cause i dont see any fans poating the magazine. I got these pics from longchamps thailand ig story. One of their bags was on the cover photo so they added pics of the magazine on their story
Oh ok.. I need to get myself a copy once it’s out :aaaaa:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180823-235433.jpg
Cr. To rightful owners
Look what i found! And old picture of the Furby Gang with 2/5 members of the Thuglife Gang hehe Boy and Great were with the gang before they got really big haha Now can we PLEASEEE get a Furby/KDTN group pic?

Is there any big Ch3 event coming up where all the stars will be present so they can take a group picture?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 23195
Cr. To rightful owners
Look what i found! And old picture of the Furby Gang with 2/5 members of the Thuglife Gang hehe Boy and Great were with the gang before they got really big haha Now can we PLEASEEE get a Furby/KDTN group pic?

Is there any big Ch3 event coming up where all the stars will be present so they can take a group picture?
That is a really cute group pic <3

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The shoot is beautiful .. every single one of them is stunning .. I have the digital copy .. I am happy to sent a copy to those who want the pics via line .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180824-131148.jpg
Cr. MattPeranee
Omg you guys i think matt got back with her boyfriend! Im not 100% sure but she posted a whole bunch of throwback pictures from her trip to iceland in 2016 just now and she included this picture! I dont think she woupd ever post a pictures with her ex bf on ig. Im sure they got back together

ella0411

sarNie Adult
View attachment 23261
Cr. MattPeranee
Omg you guys i think matt got back with her boyfriend! Im not 100% sure but she posted a whole bunch of throwback pictures from her trip to iceland in 2016 just now and she included this picture! I dont think she woupd ever post a pictures with her ex bf on ig. Im sure they got back together
I was surprised to see her photos all over IG when I opened it. All the photos are surely taken by her bf, so I was surprised too. But isn't he currently out of the country?

Btw, I saw your comment on her post, girl. :naughty2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was surprised to see her photos all over IG when I opened it. All the photos are surely taken by her bf, so I was surprised too. But isn't he currently out of the country?

Btw, I saw your comment on her post, girl. :naughty2:
I just checked her ig and she deleted the post. I wonder why?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I just checked her ig and she deleted the post. I wonder why?
Noticed that, too. Only that post with her ex, right? It would create news again if she kept it. But many users have seen it already. Wonder if they're talking now. It can't be just accidentally posted since it's a separate post.