MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They reminded me of the lesser known gang that has Yam, Nychaa, Wawwa, Ice, Namtarn, and Yeena. That gang are really good friends who supports, exercises, and travel together too. I love it when they post their vacation pictures. Both gangs just came together out of the blue.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
How did I miss this thread?! Just caught up on all the pages lol. Can’t miss out when you have all 3 of your fave actresses in a group together. They all are such a cute bunch of girls. They are literally squad goals. Them & our silly KDTN boys. I also feel like Margie is a bit off but these girls all have their own personal friends too so I don’t see it weird. I do hope she aint the addition though. I’m possesive of the 5 already haha. Ou fits in more than ‘Gie though lol!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
How did I miss this thread?! Just caught up on all the pages lol. Can’t miss out when you have all 3 of your fave actresses in a group together. They all are such a cute bunch of girls. They are literally squad goals. Them & our silly KDTN boys. I also feel like Margie is a bit off but these girls all have their own personal friends too so I don’t see it weird. I do hope she aint the addition though. I’m possesive of the 5 already haha. Ou fits in more than ‘Gie though lol!
Ou does fit more with the girls than margie lol. Ou and mew seem to really get along now too. They went on a run together without the rest of the furby gang before they all went to dinner

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ou does fit more with the girls than margie lol. Ou and mew seem to really get along now too. They went on a run together without the rest of the furby gang before they all went to dinner
Haha right! Oh I saw him post the other day on IG. I think he has such a fun personality like them. Love how close they all are.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm a part of the minority, but that's probably because I adore Margie and wouldn't mind her being included in the group too. If there was going to be an addition to it, she makes the most sense since she's actually friends with them all. I'm always here for more positive female friendships.

Mint.C + Ou Smith's IG updates made me hungry though. The food looked so good, I was low-key drooling lol.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
margie probably just needs footage for her vlog. i doubt she wants to be linked to another gang again. she is friendly and i think they actually want margie there. plus mint c is everywhere these days. i guess she is a very friendly person. davika will probably join the gang soon

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They're all friends regardless of so and so "gang". Margie and Mint became friends from the 4HJHKK/Gang Lom, Taew and Matt are friends through GubGib, Mint and Toey became close through Alex R, Taew/Mint/Mew became friends through SJ series but Taew and Mint knew one another since their first lakorns. Matt and Margie became friends through their series together, Matt/Mint/Margie through their lakorn.

Margie is just a lot closer to Mint than the other girls.

Furby got together due to one of them inviting each other out to lunch, Margie was part of that invite but couldn't go. Furby just happen to be one the 5 because they consistently met up for a couple of outings and took pictures. Cute though.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Was that Mews so called “hiso bf” I see on another group post?? :sad6::sad6: Hisos are so whacky looking :rolleyes::rolleyes: all their significant others were there too except for Taew’s bf, who’s probably busy. Oh man~~ say goodbye to “Dream couples” ahahaha :risas3::p

Would love to see Davika and whoever else join the dinner too. Good to see all the girls so close!;):thumbup:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt is really the only one using their hashtag + Margie's username lol

And oh, I've posted a photo of Furby Girls from "Love is in the air" concert last June 24 on my IG. Matt just liked it now. So random lol
Screenshot_20180804_133857.png

Then Mint too. :p
Screenshot_20180804_135317.png

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt is really the only one using their hashtag + Margie's username lol

And oh, I've posted a photo of Furby Girls from "Love is in the air" concert last June 24 on my IG. Matt just liked it now. So random lol
View attachment 21063

Then Mint too. :p
View attachment 21064
Wow thats so cool! Maybe they have a group chat on ig and matt sent it to the other girls!
I'm still a little bit hurt whenever I see Alek and Toey together cause I'm more of a Alex-Toey fan haha. Sorry for the drama. Anyways, I'm also one of the few who loves to see Margie with them.
Alex and Toey still seem to be good friends. I always see toey commenting on his ig. Cute they still support one another. But her and alek are cute too
Was that Mews so called “hiso bf” I see on another group post?? :sad6::sad6: Hisos are so whacky looking :rolleyes::rolleyes: all their significant others were there too except for Taew’s bf, who’s probably busy. Oh man~~ say goodbye to “Dream couples” ahahaha :risas3::p

Would love to see Davika and whoever else join the dinner too. Good to see all the girls so close!;):thumbup:
i kind of want to see Davika with these girls too! But only sometimes, not all the time. I quite like Mai. Shes very beautiful and she seems to be a nicer person now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if kimmy or yaya would ever join these girls for dinner one day? Im not sure if any if the girls are close friends with them. Im surprised the media hasnt made a big uproar about KimYa not being "invited" to their dinners like they did with margie.