Muay Inter (Nook Narn-Polyplus)

nuthida

sarNie Egg
hey anyone know what that song is called?? the guy song it came up when note gave pancake the watch?? she was wearing a green shirt?? i want to get the song anyone know what its called??

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hey anyone know what that song is called?? the guy song it came up when note gave pancake the watch?? she was wearing a green shirt?? i want to get the song anyone know what its called??
I'm wondering the same thing, I really like the song so if you find out can you please let me know what it is too?

Today's episode is funny! OMG Pa Kik still entertains me and Stefan lol oh my gosh what was he thinking wearing that red chinese outfit? It was just too hilarious. I also liked how Nuch finally found evidence to prove that Napah's dad was the one who put chemicals in the rice to ruin their company. Also, she finally figured out that Stefan is related to Note and his family. Yay can't wait to see tomorrow's episode.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
For some reason Channel 7 likes to make their episodes longer than need be. This could've ended like at episode 15 or 16. But it's ok....I'm amused by Pa Gik! Pancake is starting to grow on me and I'm a fan of Stephan now. And I guess Aon's and Balamee's story needs to be resolved too so two episodes should do it nicely!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I don't mind its longer and have 20 episodes everybody enjoy watching it its a fun lakorn to watch going end this thursday going miss muay inter and the casts feel so sorry for Nadia....... a doctor suppose to be smart how can he not know Nadia (Orn) likes him such a dork :p

jazzy

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is very funny.....Pancake looks very pretty.....i need your guys help.......do anyone have the chinese song not the intro but the lady singing part....it's very old......does anyone has it if u do please dl.......thanks!!!!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Dude....I really like Pancake's Chinese wedding suit...I would actually wear that if I ever have to marry a CHinese man... :loool: :loool: :loool:

feel so sorry for Nadia....... a doctor suppose to be smart how can he not know Nadia (Orn) likes him such a dork :p
for some reason, it's b/c of that which makes the couple more endearing to me. so which ep. will it be that note will finally suck up to nadia? :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
for some reason, it's b/c of that which makes the couple more endearing to me. so which ep. will it be that note will finally suck up to nadia? :lol:
The last episode which is tomorrow because in today's episode Note's still dumb lol. He told Nadia that he'll trust every decision she makes because ever since he met her, he's never seen her made the wrong decision. Damn him, melting her heart with sweet words haha. I don't think he'll realize how much Nadia means to him until tomorrow's ending episode in which she says farewell to him before leaving somewhere.