MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

solin

sarNie Adult
I also saw these rumors with Tye ! Rumors between co-stars is a way to promote a lakorn in the same time.

Wonder if this time there also will have some rumors with Andrew : I think it won't bother me If there is some lol.

I also saw these rumors with Tye ! Rumors between co-stars is a way to promote a lakorn in the same time.

Wonder if this time there also will have some rumors with Andrew : I think it won't bother me If there is some lol.
i know that they always have rumors like that when a new lakorn is about to air, etc. but the media is really playing on tye and Rita...the rumors are rapid-fire and intense in the number...so maybe there is something? i don't remember any other lakorn couple that had so many rumors surrounding them, especially for a first lakorn together...

thank you for giving me the site address, Aikoden!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha no prob ^_^

i know theyre really onto tye n rita atm.. so much.. hehe

tye is such an easy person to trick lol.. haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i thought the clothes were very plain...

but oh well.. i know rita will make them look good hehe..

somp9

sarNie Adult
This is my first time that I heard a rumor of Tye and Rita together.

Does Rita has a rumor with Rome when they were pair together for the first time?

This is my first time that I heard a rumor of Tye and Rita together.

Does Rita has a rumor with Rome when they were pair together for the first time?
no, not to this intensity! Rita has never had such intense rumours with anyone before in all her time in the industry, which really makes me think that she and tye do have a thing going on.

navy

sarNie Adult
Tye and Yard are the best couple off screen.

Don't know about Rita and Tye. I'll judge it myself when I see this drama.

navy

sarNie Adult
Tye and Yard are the best couple off screen.

Don't know about Rita and Tye. I'll judge it myself when I see this drama.

navy

sarNie Adult
Sorry, back to the topic. I love to see Andrew with new actress, love to see him with Rita.

Hope the story line will not disappoint me since I"m a big fan of Andrew.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I too noticed that the dresses in here are tooo plain even rita's hair is tooo plain. hope they do something about it

solin

sarNie Adult
I think we are all disapointed by the costumes : when I heard that Rita gets the role of a princess I imagined a beautiful dress but the real one is just so plain. But she still looks pretty in it lol. I just hope that the storyline will be good because It's the most important think after all !
And I also hope that there will have a good chemistry between Rita and Andrew because this couple is just so hot lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from paujingjong

rita look so pretty despite the plain wardrobe. look like they just got a cloth and put it together to make the wardrobe lol