MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh fitting day clip! i dont like the wardrobe they had on. it looks plain and they should of done something more fancy to rita's hair. other then that, shes still gorgeous. they film at the same location as prasart mued. its really nice. cant wait to see pix of rita/andrew together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8lLJ4-feK4
credit to rteamforum

transcend89

sarNie Adult
indeed very plain but she still shines and does she get prettier everytime i see her lol ahhhhhhhh can't wait for rteam to reunite again

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
andrewww is so charming and handome :D i loveee!! rita is gorgeous but yeahh the clothing is sooo plain and they need to do somethin' with her hair like that other girl they shoewd!!

Rita's hair is too plain at the Mungkut Saeng Jan fitting, but she still looked pretty...she looks better with her hair wavy/curled like she normally wears it. i'm glad that her hair is darker now...it didn't look as good when it was reddish-brown.

solin

sarNie Adult
I agree Rita hair is so plain and the costumes is also so simple but even so she is still gorgeous and each time I see her she gets prettier.
Rita is the kind of person who even ugly dressed still looks good lol.
I 'm so happy to finally have some news about this lakorn and wish to see pictures of Rita/Andrew very soon.
Andrew is so cute ! I really can't wait for this one !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
her outfits are so plain but rita makes them look good hehe... i cant wait.. gosh rita is endless beauty.. alwaise so beautiful.. ^_^

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I think she made an afro look hot in kae roy ruk, I'm sure she'll make the outfit look good in the series

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I think she made an afro look hot in kae roy ruk, I'm sure she'll make the outfit look good in the series
haha, for reals. Rita is just too good looking, inside and out, which makes it next to impossible to make her look ugly. I don't think I"ve ever seen photos of Rita where she doesn't look good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cap from the fitting.

kool, joy and rita in the same lakorn again. they are both pretty although the wardrobe is so ordinary

credit to sang

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
awww... rita and andrew didn't take couple picture together. I was looking forward to it.... haha. can't wait for this lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww joy is in here too. i was just wondering if she'd have any new lakorns, yaayy! i really miss her as nang'ek though :( she's a beautyy!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
andrew is so handsome.. hmmm i didnt know nott was gonna be in here..

joy as n'rai.. i love being the n'rai but i would love to see her n'ek again..

ahhhh was rita here on the fitting day?

cecilia

Staff member
^rita have a different fitting day.

i must agree, i thought the wardrobes will be exceptionally beautiful. but it's simple and plain instead.
at first, Andrew remind me of some chinese steam bun guy with the color outfit on LOl

solin

sarNie Adult
Andrew is so cute !
I can't wait for some couple pictures of Rita/Andrew
Didn't know Nott will play in this lakorn
I really like him lol.
And Joy is N'rai ? She is great in this kind of role.