MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok can't read thai either but i just clip button ! any who when u goes to dis link http://www.paujinjong.com/webboard/show.ph...lub&No=7630

on top click dis word with dat little check in the front สมัครสมาชิ� and then it take u to the register and simple !! fill in the blank ! I have post a reply already hahaha its the one with lots of hearts

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...this wasn't a confirmation. Someone wrote and aske if it is true that Aum and Aff are going to play in this lakorn.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I AM SOOOO MAD!!! I CANNOT IMAGINE ANYONE ELSE BUT AUM AND AFF!!! I already have the setting, the outfits, the storyline and some scenes pictured in my mind! They CANNOT do this to us!!!
I will refuse to watch this lakorn if it's not aum and aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it will be ateam.. i know it.... ateam.. ateam.. ateam.... hehe ateam all the way xp.. lalalala.. i cant picture no one else... >_<..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wait so its still not confirmed?? man it just have to be aum n aff.. i miss them on screen 2gether.. after
watching JLR.. i need to c them on screen again..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The lastest news (Since July 16, 08) is still confirmed that It's Aum and Aff right now, not Pat and Por. I don't know where that news from.

Someone said it's from Oho Magazine. I swear I've never found any pages in that magazine talking about this lakorn and Pat and Por at all.

Anyway, I don't know if they will change Pra-Nang later or not, but at this time, it's still Aum and Aff. We still have hope.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOooo i refuse to believe anyone but Wishy !! Cuz she say so !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe we all will believe only wishbone's words xp.. ATEAM.. xp.. >_<..... muahahaha i cant wait for this.. hehe.. ateam.. xp. >_<.....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
okay gals I went to ask ATC themself and Umm have said he accept this role. So if Umm said yes I'm assuming aff said yes? Usually when pjj wants someone he'll wait until they are free. I have my mind set on Umm and Aff.

Soo soo sa sa..........Ateam.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
okay gals I went to ask ATC themself and Umm have said he accept this role. So if Umm said yes I'm assuming aff said yes? Usually when pjj wants someone he'll wait until they are free. I have my mind set on Umm and Aff.

Yeah!!!!!! Thank you so much for this great news! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOOoo i only believe Wishy and now Kkrystal :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: we're so bias .. LOL thanks KRYSTAL for the reconfirmation .. i hope they maintain this confirmation until filming .. so ateam .. haha. i type too fast, i meant, so awessome !!! :clap:

cikna

sarNie Adult
ooooooooooo cikna...... dang im wonderin how the set is gonna be like now muahaha xp .. waaaaah i def cant wait ani longer keke xp............>_<.......................... go ateam..

I'm thinking a mix ancient Javanese, Siamese and Hindu setting. with costume and culture pertaining to that.

I AM SOOOO MAD!!! I CANNOT IMAGINE ANYONE ELSE BUT AUM AND AFF!!! I already have the setting, the outfits, the storyline and some scenes pictured in my mind! They CANNOT do this to us!!!
I will refuse to watch this lakorn if it's not aum and aff
i'm right behind you!! ATeam all the way!!!

In fact, what I had in mind is scenes similar to PUteri Gunung Ledang (a malay movie), Suriyothai (a thai movie), Asoka & Jodha Akbar (Hindi movies) :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo thanks kkrystal hehe.. im so happy yay.. n of course wishbone hehe.. oh yea.. ateam ... >_<...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

omg thanks.. hope aff says YES

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I'm almost done reading the novel. It's so....political than romantic.
It reminds me of "Mueng Dala" and "Geb Paen Din", the old PJJ's lakorns with Aom and Captain many years ago.
I hope they will put more romantic scenes in this lakorn.