MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhhhhhhhhhh.. interesting hehe.. attempts.. hehe.. oooo p'ek in love with princess n'ek for a long time.. ooooo.. so kute.. i cant wait now hehe.. thanks for the info wishy.. xp... wahhhhhhhh.. hehe.. attempts.. hehe.. xp.. >_<..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I just got the news from gossipstar that Ah-Too said he had not known who were Pra-Nang yet. :huh:
Didn't he talk to Sor Nuch, his wife who gave the last news?

Anyway, let's make a prayer for ATeam.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg, the wait for the pra'nang to be confirm is killing me! god damn, cant they just announce it's ateam for the sake of us fans? argh, they better hurry up and announce it soon!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
hahaha it's just forcing kissing. He's too reasonable to rape her. :lol:
But actually , he've secretly fallen in love with the princess for so long since she was 12 years old.
that is SO romantic!!! i don't know what i'm gonna do if it's not ATeam... :huh:

^OMG. you two are too funny.
but i agree. why did you have to mention ..i lied LOl

hopefully, they spice this one a bit and upgrade the fan with a willing ..
since it's so politic, attempt are good but end with a willing somehow please to make the uncle's wish true and the audience wants a success.LOl
er...em...i second that!

cecilia

Staff member
what? how come it have PAT/POR in the main page .. this is crazy :blink:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol When I saw the description, I thought it was really confirmed... Gues not lol... Yeah, it should still be unknown... I don't like it when they have the whole plot and series set, but iis missing the pr'nangs T_T .

Raiya

sarNie Adult
The lastest news (Since July 16, 08) is still confirmed that It's Aum and Aff right now, not Pat and Por. I don't know where that news from.

Someone said it's from Oho Magazine. I swear I've never found any pages in that magazine talking about this lakorn and Pat and Por at all.

Anyway, I don't know if they will change Pra-Nang later or not, but at this time, it's still Aum and Aff. We still have hope.
Ateam all the way ladies!!!

^ :loool: we're so bias .. LOL thanks KRYSTAL for the reconfirmation .. i hope they maintain this confirmation until filming .. so ateam .. haha. i type too fast, i meant, so awessome !!! :clap:
LOL we are so bias bc we are love and super fanatical!

I'm almost done reading the novel. It's so....political than romantic.
It reminds me of "Mueng Dala" and "Geb Paen Din", the old PJJ's lakorns with Aom and Captain many years ago.
I hope they will put more romantic scenes in this lakorn.
Romance...force kiss...ATTEMPTS please!!!

hahaha it's just forcing kissing. He's too reasonable to rape her. :lol:
But actually , he've secretly fallen in love with the princess for so long since she was 12 years old.
awww in love for so long!!! i love it already!

Still rooting for it to be ATEAM also don't want Por & Pat for the millonth time :rolleyes:
LOL jieb lover! I want the ateam so badly...ahhhh i'm praying right now!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ummm omg who's change the thread title to pat/por. OMG! im going to freak. like tinah said it should just be unknown for now.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ummm omg who's change the thread title to pat/por. OMG! im going to freak. like tinah said it should just be unknown for now.
yea it totally confused me...didn't know this was aff and aum until i started reading the posts...it should be unknown if its not confirmed...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yea it totally confused me...didn't know this was aff and aum until i started reading the posts...it should be unknown if its not confirmed...
let's just get ceci to edit the title for us lmao.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
THANK GOD someone changed it back to unconfirmed...I swear, if I wasn't at work, I would've had a heart attack when I read pat and por, but since I was at work I stopped my heart attack cause I would've have to explain to my supervisor why I was on here instead of working...
pray to god it's ateam, I would cry if it's not them

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg thank goodness i didnt see this when it had pat/por .. i wouldve killed myself lmao.. haha j/k .. lmao.. xp .. ateam all the way.. ateam.. ateam..

neena

sarNie Adult
WHOA!! ATEAM!! WHOA...THATS ALL I CAN SAY RITE NOW, I'M EXCITED, I WANNA SEE AFF IN TRADITIONAL THAI CLOTHING IF ITS LIKE THAT KIND OF LAKORN. CAN'T WAIT!!! HOPE THIS IS CONFIRMED SOON!! ATEAM RULES!! I'M TAKING WISHY'S WORDS FOR IT!